Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2013, 07:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie Garcia (View Post)
Probably unpopular opinion on this thread and the fandom.

Riley's in a denial stage about Danny and Ben's not really after Riley he's after a way to prove to himself and everybody else that he's someone to pay attention to. Until all that is understood by the characters and Danny stops getting unnecessary tattoos nothing will get resolved. Nobody's ready yet to be with who they are supposed to be with and frankly that's fine. Everybody is still young and has time to make up their minds.

Patience is key!!!

Patience IS key if we know there will be other seasons of Babby Daddy. But unfortunately, ratings have been awful in this season of the show. They'll get next season for sure since they are filming it now.

But after the next season, I don't see the show being renewed unless the ratings get a lot higher.

So it would be terrible to have to sit through Riley/Ben and then the show gets cancelled, and we never got Danny/Riley.

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
jules166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules166 (View Post)
Patience IS key if we know there will be other seasons of Babby Daddy. But unfortunately, ratings have been awful in this season of the show. They'll get next season for sure since they are filming it now.

But after the next season, I don't see the show being renewed unless the ratings get a lot higher.

So it would be terrible to have to sit through Riley/Ben and then the show gets cancelled, and we never got Danny/Riley.
True, that happened for Billy and jane for me from Jane by design.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
BleedingBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 09:13 PM
Master Fan

I think so far Baby Daddy is doing very decently in it's ratings. If they can keep this up I don't see a reason to worry about losing the show before its time.
For one I personally like good storytelling. A rushed half developed get together between Danny and Riley just to get ahead of a possible cancellation wouldn't do the ship any favours IMO.

Before Danny and Riley can happen she does need to get Ben out of her system. So I am glad that they're addressing this now.
Once they get that over with then they can really start exploring and developing Danny and Riley's relationship properly
Folie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 09:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folie (View Post)
I think so far Baby Daddy is doing very decently in it's ratings. If they can keep this up I don't see a reason to worry about losing the show before its time.
For one I personally like good storytelling. A rushed half developed get together between Danny and Riley just to get ahead of a possible cancellation wouldn't do the ship any favours IMO.

Before Danny and Riley can happen she does need to get Ben out of her system. So I am glad that they're addressing this now.
Once they get that over with then they can really start exploring and developing Danny and Riley's relationship properly
I'm fine with that so long as its not dropping danny/riley in favor of ben/riley. That's my only concern.
Old 09-06-2013, 09:48 PM
Master Fan

I still think that having Ben/Riley happen first is to show who is the stronger possibility and option for her in the long run.

I also agree with Folie, I don't think that the show is in any danger.
Old 09-08-2013, 12:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

I hope so. I don't trust ABCfamily because they really tend to get show that I get into.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
BleedingBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 07:57 AM
Master Fan

I haven't been thrilled about the ratings this season either but I think they have been decent. I'm not sure what it would take for ABC Family to cancel the show. I would love it if the show got a 4th season, it would be a pleasant surprise.

Finales of ‘Melissa & Joey’ and ‘Baby Daddy’ Soar to Season Highs in Key Demos on ABC Family - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers
AmericanDirrty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 11:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

i LOVE THIS COUPLE SO MUCH...I know they have to get Ben and Riley together at some point, but I am impatient. Ben, as a character, has never grown on me. He seems too selfish to give Riley what she wants...
Danny, as a character, is Too Perfect although sometimes they make him too naive...
Maria102375 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 02:06 PM
Master Fan

I'm hoping there will be some quality interactions between these two in the Christmas episode.
Old 09-15-2013, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie Garcia (View Post)
I'm hoping there will be some quality interactions between these two in the Christmas episode.
I hope so too.

I don't hate Ben, but I'm not the hugest fan either especially when it comes to Riley. The video of Riley's sixteenth birthday broke my heart. Ben's attitude was just ugh. Glad that both Danny and Amy side eyed him about it. I usually don't like the word deserved, but Danny was 100% right when he yelled that to Ben. Also you would think after that speech, Amy leaving, and the tattoo Ben would have gotten the hint about Danny's feeling for Riley. I get it that they need to get those so called feeling out the way between Ben and Riley, but I'm still not happy about it. I'm going to cringe pretty much all next season. I hope they're over pretty soon. Realistically I can see it ending in the middle of the season.

Danny is a sweetheart. He'll always look out for Riley not only because he's in love with her, but because they're best friends.

*OldHollywoodStarlet* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just love that Danny wants her to be happy. I knew that the week Ben paid Beaver to fake date Riley and he took her to his place Danny was ready to kill someone. He's so over protective of the women in his life. Such a sweet heart. No way Bonnie and their dad created that beautiful human being. Both seem so mean in the funny way compared to Danny.
mjgchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 09:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love that Danny just wants her to be happy too. How could I have forgotten that episode. That was such a jerky move on Ben's part. If there is anything I would hope comes out of the relationship with Riley is that he learns something and grows up some, but in the end he needs to do that on his own. Either way I still wouldn't think they're right for the other especially Riley. I loved that moment. Danny was willing to get another penalty or kicked out to make sure she was okay.
Agree about Danny's parents.
*OldHollywoodStarlet* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 07:04 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjgchick (View Post)
No way Bonnie and their dad created that beautiful human being. Both seem so mean in the funny way compared to Danny.
I agree w/ this.. It just weird to see how his parents behave unlike Danny, but you can tell how much he's so devoted to make sure that everyone is happy, but he's so sweet and caring.. Hopefully that he and Riley can find the way back to each other..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 05:09 PM
Master Fan

Thank you everyone for continuing to post here!

I will continue to post news and photos of the cast/show throughout the hiatus, hopefully you all will as well. Lets keep this thread active!

Some great pictures of the cast from Bello Magazine:

AmericanDirrty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 06:09 PM
Passionate Fan

I really hope danny/riley happen though cause it breaks my heart everytime danny gets his heartbroken repeatly
Top Ships: Stelena, Juliette/Avery Brucas, Capatin Swan, Naley, Cory&Topanaga, Bamon, Danny/Riley, Lannie, Austin/Ally, Belle/Rumple, Snowing,Ted/Robin, Marshall/Lily, Outlawqueen, Charah, Quick, LOVE, JanexRafuel, Lena&Stef, Brallie and Ross/Rachel
SaraLove8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread