Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2005, 11:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Richard ღ Caroline (Caroline in the City) #1- "Brace yourself, I'm going to hug you."

I just remember how much I use to love these two as a couple. It was so cute how Richard had a crush on Caroline and they worked beside each other each day plus he was a cutie

Anywho else watch this show or even better ship these two together?
My LJ

Last edited by AutumnColorsღ; 02-15-2016 at 10:47 AM
AutumnColorsღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 04:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I watched the show, I efinately liked Richard and Caroline together. Like almost all (if not all) of my ships, they balanced each other out. His Yin to her Yang.
Actual Janet ~ Councillors Supporter #28 Let's call it hope
Lost in Translation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

This is great, Im glad you ship them too. I had a feeling that this couple wouldnt be too popular since the show has been off air for years now.

Here's some pictures I found. Hopefully they work

I love this eppy when Caroline is drunk and upset and Richard tries to comfort her and she almost kisses him but then passes out.
My LJ
Old 07-13-2005, 09:00 PM
Addicted Fan

AWWW. I LOVE R/C together. Did they end up together? I didnt get to c alot of eps. Cause my mother didnt like the show.

Angie
Buffy/Angel, Pacey/Joey, Max/Liz, Brian/Justin, Charlie/Claire, Nancy/Hartigan, Wolverine/Rogue, Erik/Christine, Jack/Elizabeth, Mason/George, Mal/Kaylee Chiana/John, Peter/Claire, Daniel/Betty, Doctor/Rose, Bill/Sookie, Riddick/Jack, House/Cameron, Belle/Rumpelstiltskin
ANGELforBUFFY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

They did get together but then they broke up and then Caroline got engaged in this other guy and at the series final it had Richard walk in on the wedding and then it ended. I was so ticked off on how it ended like that.
My LJ
Old 07-13-2005, 10:31 PM
Addicted Fan

Oh yeah I did see that one like just a few days ago. Richard and the baby. OMG that was the FINAL WHY would they do that??????

Angie
Buffy/Angel, Pacey/Joey, Max/Liz, Brian/Justin, Charlie/Claire, Nancy/Hartigan, Wolverine/Rogue, Erik/Christine, Jack/Elizabeth, Mason/George, Mal/Kaylee Chiana/John, Peter/Claire, Daniel/Betty, Doctor/Rose, Bill/Sookie, Riddick/Jack, House/Cameron, Belle/Rumpelstiltskin
ANGELforBUFFY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 10:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Not sure, but I noticed other shows have shocking endings make us crave more. I think it might of got cancelled though too. It was funny how Caroline started to fall for Richard but he was married to Julie, lol.
My LJ
Old 07-14-2005, 06:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I liked that too. Remember Caroline's dream/fantasy where all her ex-boyfriends talked o her about her problems with men and commitment? That was fun.
Actual Janet ~ Councillors Supporter #28 Let's call it hope
Lost in Translation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes I remember that eppy! I liked the eppy when Richard found out that Caroline had feelings for him and I think he was in the elevator or she was and the elevator kept trying to close on them and other people were trying to get in the elevator, that was funny
My LJ
Old 07-14-2005, 08:16 PM
Passionate Fan

OOOOOO! I these two! how did this show end anywyas?
Ferryboats #30, Desirables #31, LoVe #60, Guardian Angels #18, BGL #23,Harm/Mac, Cordy/Angel #111, Justice Seekers #14, Aurors #274, Brooke/Lucas, Therox, George/Meridith #6 Booth&Brennan #499 Mikita #173 Bo&Dyson #14 Applejacks #100

I knew. Right from the beginning.
ami_07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 11:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

the series final ended with Richard walking in on Caroline's wedding to stop her from marring another guy but still dont know if she married the guy or not which makes me mad
My LJ
Old 07-15-2005, 01:44 PM
Passionate Fan

Yeah I thought that was it..cuz like the baby cries..or w/e...I hate when they cliffhanger it..and then leave us out to dry!
Ferryboats #30, Desirables #31, LoVe #60, Guardian Angels #18, BGL #23,Harm/Mac, Cordy/Angel #111, Justice Seekers #14, Aurors #274, Brooke/Lucas, Therox, George/Meridith #6 Booth&Brennan #499 Mikita #173 Bo&Dyson #14 Applejacks #100

I knew. Right from the beginning.
ami_07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh I know, its like Angel the show how they left us with that big cliffhanger
My LJ
Old 07-15-2005, 10:38 PM
Loyal Fan

hey I remember this show, my mom and sister use to watch it alot and I would end up watching a few eps with them. I remember Richard having a crush on Caroline but hide it well around her with all the sarcastic jokes.

Ben: This is something no one's ever heard about, and no one's ever seen before. This is hell on earth. -NOTLD
-John-
Nightcrawler21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 11:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

John!! good to see you posting here. I agree with your comment on how Richard hide his feelings for Caroline good. If I was Caroline I wouldnt be able to tell myself if he was in love with me or not.

Here's a pic of Richard and Caroline in the rain

My LJ
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top