Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2005, 11:36 AM
Absolute Fan

Gone With the Wind is one of the greatest books EVER! And I love Rett and Scarlette Maybe someone have videos with them?
Onarek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 09:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

I love this book! I need to buy it (and the sequel too)...I haven't read it in a long time.

I remember the first time I read it (I was fourteen), I just KNEW that Scarlett was going to fall in love with Rhett, from the first sentences exchanged...
Old 08-14-2006, 03:58 PM
Absolute Fan

i've read Gone With The Wind and Scarlett twice, i think it was actually better the second time around. Scarlett and Rhett make such a good couple and you know as hard as she tried Scarlett couldn't help but fall in love with Rhett, and he with her.
jalapeno_wildchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 04:06 PM
Master Fan

I love Gone With The Wind and I love Rhett and Scarlett. Thier the best classic movie couple ever.
cartiergurl01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 04:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Maxi*
Not sure I would appreciate a remake of this movie, since I really love the original movie. One of the best adaptions of a book ever in my opinion.
ITA.

Rhett and Scarlett are absolutely classic, and Clark and Vivien were truly amazing. I love the movie, I got the DVD a few months ago, it was a good investment.
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose
*Shannon* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

best movie ever,u guys need to see my room its covered in gone with the wind collectables
~“With my sword and with my life, I vow to keep you safe, Penellaphe,” he spoke, voice deep and smooth, reminding me of rich, decadent chocolate. “From this moment until the last moment, I am yours.”~ Hawke & Poppy
icon: B ē tt ⓨ
~betty's garden~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

"Tomorrow is another day" I love this couple and in my heart I believe she got him back!
Old 08-17-2006, 08:35 AM
Absolute Fan

i have to agree with you on that Maxi, i've read alot of books that have been made into movies but, none of them followed the book more acurately than Gone With The Wind.
jalapeno_wildchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 10:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveOTH23
"Tomorrow is another day" I love this couple and in my heart I believe she got him back!
I am so torn on this. On one hand I'd love to believe they got back together because they are simply meant to be, but on the other, she destroyed his love for her. And in some tragic, twisted way for me it's more romantic if they don't end up together.
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose
*Shannon* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 09:43 AM
Master Fan

I just reread the book for like the billionth time. Haven't seen the movie in quite a while though. But yeah, they're one of the awesome-est couples in the history of awesome-ness
Old 01-14-2007, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I recently saw part of this movie and they had amazing chemistry.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Jaime Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 11:06 PM
Ultimate Fan

I'm so glad there is a thread of this couple. When I was growing up I loved watching Gone With The Wind & Scarlett movie. I drove my parents crazy
Ships: Dylan/Kelly, Spike/Buffy, Angel/Buffy, Damon/Elena, Cullen/Lily, James Bond/Vesper Lynd, Captain Hook/Emma Swan, Tony Stark/Pepper Potts, Dante/Lulu, Danny/Michelle, Tony/Marah, Sonny/Claudia, Danny/Samantha, Tyler/Caroline, Tuck/Lauren, Rafe/Sami, Batman/Catwoman
DefLeppardFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 11:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

lol this thread should be bumped more often
~“With my sword and with my life, I vow to keep you safe, Penellaphe,” he spoke, voice deep and smooth, reminding me of rich, decadent chocolate. “From this moment until the last moment, I am yours.”~ Hawke & Poppy
icon: B ē tt ⓨ
~betty's garden~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitney86 (View Post)
lol this thread should be bumped more often
I bumped it. I really need to see the entire movie.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Jaime Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 08:22 PM
SR2
New Fan

i just watched this movie for the first time last weekend and i have to say I LOVE IT. Rhett and Scarlett are so awesome together. I love every actor in the movie but i'm in love with Clark Gable right now. I want to watch evey one of his movies right now.

i was filping through the channels tonight when i saw Robin Thicke preforming on American Idol. I love his song 'lost without you'. As i was watching him perform i couldn't help but notice that he reminded me of Clark Gable. I'm not saying that they look alike. There was just soething in the face that reminded me of Clark Gable.

Anyway, i love Rhett and Scarlett so much.
SR2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top