Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2005, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Re: Spoilers. Please Read

Hi everyone.

I have noticed that there has been some spoilers posted on the Couples board and I would like to remind you all of the spoilers policy here at fanforums.

Quote:
9) No spoilers about any new or current television shows are allowed on the television show message boards, and they should only be posted on the Spoilers board. Information is considered to be a spoiler if it details something that has not yet been broadcast anywhere in the world. Promos that have already aired are not considered spoilers. Do not post any unauthorized direct script excerpts on the Spoilers board.

Spoilers are allowed on the Male and Female Celebrity boards as long as the spoilers are limited to information about the character that the actor or actress is playing on the television show that they’re on, and they’re not about the overall show. Spoilers on these boards should only be posted to discuss the upcoming work of the actor or actress, and they must be posted in separate topics and be clearly identified with the word Spoiler in the title. Spoiler threads for upcoming movies, like the Star Wars Series, are permitted on the Movies board and the Star Wars board, as long as they're clearly identified with the word Spoiler in the title. Spoilers should not be discussed on the general threads on these boards.
Thank you.
Actual Janet ~ Councillors Supporter #28 Let's call it hope
Old 06-12-2005, 12:29 AM
Master Fan

thanks for posting this, Janet