Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2013, 01:58 PM
Passionate Fan

I think they are very similar people so yeah I think the banter is safe after it seems to be part of why Finn fell for Rae in the first place Them in a relationship has such a nice ring to it
Old 03-01-2013, 02:03 PM
Ultimate Fan

it'll be exciting to see them in an actual relationship. and hopefully they keep that secret mode of communication goin' because that was basically the best.

Old 03-01-2013, 02:05 PM
Passionate Fan

And also a reason for them to touch No seriously though that communication created some epic moments
Old 03-01-2013, 02:09 PM
Ultimate Fan

paula - no kidding! i pretty much lost it the first time i saw it happen. i want to know how they even came up with this. just one day they were sitting around and were like, "let's talk by touching!" WORKS FOR ME.

Old 03-01-2013, 02:14 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by love ridden (View Post)
paula - no kidding! i pretty much lost it the first time i saw it happen. i want to know how they even came up with this. just one day they were sitting around and were like, "let's talk by touching!" WORKS FOR ME.
Did you not do that as a child I used to play a game where you had to guess wat the other person was trying to telling you just by them writing on your back with their finger maybe it was just an Irish/ British thing
Old 03-01-2013, 02:19 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by madbunny911 (View Post)
Did you not do that as a child I used to play a game where you had to guess wat the other person was trying to telling you just by them writing on your back with their finger maybe it was just an Irish/ British thing
i didn't! but that makes sense actually. we usually played whispering games, where you'd whisper something and pass it down. maybe they should play whispering games too.

Old 03-01-2013, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

We would play the whispering game too.

I think it was Finn's idea to use it. He is the one we have seen using it.
Old 03-01-2013, 02:23 PM
Supreme Fan

I bet it was Finn who started with the secret communication too. They boy was all over her with the touching/writing, aw. He has some moves alright.

Quote:
yeah, i was wondering if they'd do a time jump.
(hey there, i know you )

I don't think there will be a time jump, mainly because I don't think they would want to skip over/lose some of the time Rae would have with Kester, I mean with her therapy sessions.
Old 03-01-2013, 02:25 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fractured moonlight (View Post)
We would play the whispering game too.

I think it was Finn's idea to use it. He is the one we have seen using it.
We played whispering games too

Finns excuse to touch her without seeming like he wants be with her
Old 03-01-2013, 02:31 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettytinydots (View Post)
(hey there, i know you )

I don't think there will be a time jump, mainly because I don't think they would want to skip over/lose some of the time Rae would have with Kester, I mean with her therapy sessions.
if your tumblr name is the same as your ff name, then i know you too. hi!

i didn't even think about that but ia. i think they'd want to show us any progress. tom bidwell said he wrote episode one already! so i guess he had an idea about where or how he wants s2 to go.

Old 03-01-2013, 02:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

He gets to touch her and it's a better way for him to express himself.:eyebrows and . I also love it's something they just do.
Old 03-01-2013, 02:34 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:

i didn't even think about that but ia. i think they'd want to show us any progress. tom bidwell said he wrote episode one already! so i guess he had an idea about where or how he wants s2 to go.
Oh wow that was quick he must know where he wants to go
Old 03-01-2013, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
The thing is they could keep the current timeline I mean they are already in a different time period to the one they are shooting in so they dont have to keep up with technology and stuff like some shows.

I need not want need first kisses

I want someone to look at me like that
I like that it is back in the 90s so they wouldn't have to do a time jump if they didn't want to. I hope they don't.

I would of loved to have seen how the secret communication started up. Could you imagine the thoughts going through Raes head the day he started that up.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 03-01-2013, 02:37 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Oh wow that was quick he must know where he wants to go
yeah. i don't think he was kidding, at least i hope not. because i also saw him say that he wasn't going to write all of the episodes for s2 like he did for s1.

also, i'm still waiting for my dvd to get here. need it now!

Old 03-01-2013, 02:40 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueschild007 (View Post)
I like that it is back in the 90s so they wouldn't have to do a time jump if they didn't want to. I hope they don't.

I would of loved to have seen how the secret communication started up. Could you imagine the thoughts going through Raes head the day he started that up.
IKR no time jump please I hate them especially if they end a season with someone just getting together and suddenly they jump and you miss the cute awkward phase

I love the way we assume he started it but yeah would have loved to have seen her face
Closed Thread   Post New Thread