Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2013, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Rae ♥ Finn {My Mad Fat Diary} #2: "I don’t believe you." "I don’t… I don’t care if you don’t believe me."

#2;
R a e F i n n

appreciation thread

"I don’t believe you." "I don’t… I don’t care if you don’t believe me."

Xo
shippers.

001. AlwaysCB
002. murphyboy11
003. MandyCandy218
004. Regulus-Fan
005. xxxLP_TLAxxx
006. Nothing Else Matters
007. fractured moonlight
008. marybongiovi
009. Amberness
010. Lisa**
011. blueschild007
012. ~Cydonia~
013. collide
014. Rainstorm Jenny
015. heartlines
016. Bree347
017. SweetAnna
018. ~-Sarah-~
019. love ridden
020. fall like stars
021. madbunny911
022. Rochellena
023. L i N d $ @ y
024. simply be mine
025. falls from the skies
026. Maud&Danny

links.
My Mad Fat Diary Tumblr
past threads.
{1} {2} {3} {4} {5}

xo
the moment.

Last edited by fractured moonlight; 03-06-2013 at 08:40 PM
Old 02-27-2013, 03:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Paulina - Wasn't sure if you wanted a specific part of Champagne Supernova so I just went a head with this title. If you or anyone else wants something different just let me know and I'll change it.

Also was wondering if anyone would mind if I added tags? I was thinking of using
finn/rae, rinn, rae earl, finn nelson, sharon rooney, nico mirallegro. If that's ok with everyone?
Old 02-27-2013, 05:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

Love the opening post so much, and the title is perfect.

Btw, can I get added?
Old 02-27-2013, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Me too. So gorgeous. None of it was my doing.

Rochellena - Of course. Sorry I missed you when I was adding the others.
Old 02-27-2013, 08:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

Aww, yay!

So many talented people in the MMFD fandom, which I am eternally grateful for. My dash has been gorgeous lately.
Old 02-27-2013, 08:33 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Couples

Quote:
Originally Posted by fractured moonlight (View Post)
Paulina - Wasn't sure if you wanted a specific part of Champagne Supernova so I just went a head with this title. If you or anyone else wants something different just let me know and I'll change it.

Also was wondering if anyone would mind if I added tags? I was thinking of using
finn/rae, rinn, rae earl, finn nelson, sharon rooney, nico mirallegro. If that's ok with everyone?
That would be fine. Thanks for the new thread. Glad to see we are onto a new one.

My dash has been covered in finnxrae love for over a week now. I reblog at least four to five things a day.

Go St. Louis Blues~Julie~
Old 02-27-2013, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Definitely got you added now.

Yes! I love that. Though I do kind of feel sorry for my followers on tumblr since I pretty much reblog like 20 things in one sitting (sometimes). Thank goodness I don't have that many.

But then on the other hand it's like well it's awesome MMFD stuff so I don't feel too bad.

blueschild007 - You're welcome and I'll get the tags added.

Last edited by fractured moonlight; 02-27-2013 at 08:43 PM
Old 02-27-2013, 09:06 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Couples

Quote:
Originally Posted by fractured moonlight (View Post)
Definitely got you added now.

Yes! I love that. Though I do kind of feel sorry for my followers on tumblr since I pretty much reblog like 20 things in one sitting (sometimes). Thank goodness I don't have that many.

But then on the other hand it's like well it's awesome MMFD stuff so I don't feel too bad.

blueschild007 - You're welcome and I'll get the tags added.
I find myself rebooting things twice since there are some very pretty things.

Old 02-27-2013, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

A while back I had to start liking everything I reblogged so if it shows up again I'll know I've already done that one
Old 02-27-2013, 09:30 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Couples

I need to start doing that to keep track lol. Just so many pretty things out there.

Old 02-27-2013, 09:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It makes it so much easier. There really is. Like this.

C
Old 02-28-2013, 01:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Quote:
Paulina - Wasn't sure if you wanted a specific part of Champagne Supernova so I just went a head with this title.
Don't worry about it! We can use the lyrics later!

BTW, I noticed that I'm not on the list yet, can you add me please?

I have such a hard time making gifs from MMFD, I made a few photosets but I hate the colouring. I need to work on the colouring this weekend, I need to find my MMFD colours.

Eyes closed. Head first. Can't lose.
Old 02-28-2013, 01:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Quote:
Paulina - Wasn't sure if you wanted a specific part of Champagne Supernova so I just went a head with this title.
Don't worry about it! We can use the lyrics later!

BTW, I noticed that I'm not on the list yet, can you add me please?

I have such a hard time making gifs from MMFD, I made some photosets for tumblr but I hate the colouring. I need to work on the colouring this weekend, I need to find my MMFD colours.

Eyes closed. Head first. Can't lose.
Old 02-28-2013, 02:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ahhhh the title. Not getting over it. Ever. TFTNT BTW.

Still so many thoughts and feels about various RF scenes but just two I want to bring up for now.

In episode 4, it was so obvious that Finn thought that Rae might have written the note because he had a big smile on his face and went in for the hug immediately when he saw her. And then when Chloe brought up the note, he instantly looked up at her and continued to stare shamelessly at her. Poor Finn. He was so upset that whole episode, Rae ignoring and being cold towards him was bad enough and then Danny swooped in and pretended to be her ex. Not fun at all. And it was cute how he tried to casually ask her about Danny and where he came from. I don’t think he picked up on Rae indirectly saying that she wanted to be MORE than friends because he still seemed really upset when he went out from the closet. He definitely sees her as more than a friend by then because I can’t see how a platonic friend would be THAT upset about a perceived snubbing. Also, LOVE how even though he was still hurt about how Rae was treating him, he just crumbled into her arms when she went over to the bed to hug him after he found out about his grandma. ALL THE FEELS IN THE WORLD.

I’ve seen some people in other places commenting that the fact that Finn confessed his feelings to Rae in the finale even though he saw her kissing Archie at the rave alludes to him talking to Chloe or somehow finding out that Rae might have feelings for him too. I honestly don’t think he did. Him saying that he didn’t care whether she believed him or not IMO indicated that he knew there was a chance that she would be with Archie but he didn’t care and just wanted her to know how he truly felt, no matter the outcome.

BTW if anyone can post good quality caps here ... I’d be happy to make some icons. I’m not close to being an amazing icon maker, but I can make semi-decent ones. I think.

"I wish I'd tried harder not to mess things up.
Because I was starting to realize that
quiet, kind, special people come along once in a lifetime."

{@, taintedlove}
Old 02-28-2013, 06:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Paulina - Sounds good to me.

Of course. I'll get you added.

Oh that sucks. Hope you are able to find a coloring you love. I am so ready to see your sets.

~-Sarah-~ - Same. You're welcome.

I love him trying to act casual about Danny. He so wanted to know more about them because he was jealous.

I don't think he picked up on what Rae was trying to say either. He might have hoped she meant she wanted to be more but I don't think he was sure.

Well he definitely talked to Chloe because Chloe admits he wasn't interested in her. But I don't think he talked to Archie (but I could be wrong). I feel her getting up and revealing a lot of her secrets in that room though is what gave Finn the courage to tell her.

I really hope someone does. There is a serious lack of icons for this show.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top