Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2008, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quinn & Logan #1 (Zoey 101)- 'Cause their Eskimo kisses are adorable..

Quinn & Logan from Zoey 101

**Shippers List**

01.Lisa07
02.Claire&CharlieFan4eva
03.rachem chul
04.Virginie GW
05.LoVe-Story
06.gizzie fan
07.collide
08.geurins chick
09.starryxnight
10.QuoganLove
11.Butterfly Goodbye
12.Anna-wa
13.Charmqn
14.Rona Jo
15. hondagirl
16. ZVfanalways145
17. CClar832

How adorable are Quinn and Logan. I heard about the new episode last night and they were eskimo kissing and everything.

Who'd have thought Logan could be so cute?

Also I don't live in the US so if anyone could upload the episode "Walk a thon" that was on last night to youtube. It would be great

I'd love to see it

PS. Let me know and I'll add you to the list

Last edited by royalღcaliber; 08-30-2017 at 03:18 PM Reason: adding names to list
~Lisa~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

If you start a list so add me. they are so adorable together.

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
lovely elizabeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 04:14 PM
Master Fan

So cute! Please add me. I love these two together.
Old 03-11-2008, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

AWWWWWW!

Some people said Logan was a jerk for being embarrassed to date Quinn. But she said it as well.

I can't get over how much Logan is into Quinn. He REALLY likes her!
Old 03-11-2008, 10:36 AM
Absolute Fan

A Logan & Quinn thread ! Yay ! I was hoping for one.

I love them together. They were so cute with their Eskimo kisses. I mean ... I don't think Logan would have enjoyed doing that with any girl other than Quinn. Can I be added, please ?

"Ron had had a fit of gallantry and insisted Hermione sleep on the cushions from the sofa, so that her silhouette was raised above his. Her arm curved to the floor, her fingers inches from Ron’s. Harry wondered whether they had fallen asleep holding hands."
Ron♥Hermione
Virginie_GW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virginie_GW (View Post)
A Logan & Quinn thread ! Yay ! I was hoping for one.

I love them together. They were so cute with their Eskimo kisses. I mean ... I don't think Logan would have enjoyed doing that with any girl other than Quinn. Can I be added, please ?
I added you to the list

I watched the ep agin yesterday. They are really cute. and I love the way Logan says "Just one more eskimo kiss?"

I mean he would never ask another girl that
Old 03-12-2008, 09:13 AM
Absolute Fan

Thank you for adding me.

Quote:
I watched the ep agin yesterday. They are really cute. and I love the way Logan says "Just one more eskimo kiss?"

I mean he would never ask another girl that
Exactly. I loved the fact that he was the one who suggested one more Eskimo kiss and not Quinn. It definitely proves he genuinely enjoys it.

"Ron had had a fit of gallantry and insisted Hermione sleep on the cushions from the sofa, so that her silhouette was raised above his. Her arm curved to the floor, her fingers inches from Ron’s. Harry wondered whether they had fallen asleep holding hands."
Ron♥Hermione

Last edited by Virginie_GW; 03-12-2008 at 11:16 AM
Old 03-12-2008, 11:02 AM
Ultimate Fan

omfg!

add me please! they´re so cute
LoVe-Story is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoVe-Story (View Post)
omfg!

add me please! they´re so cute
Hey. I added you as well

Glad to have more fans.

How do you guys think they will be found out? I think they'll plan to tell everyone but get caught together before they do.

Also do you think she will end up with Mark or Logan in the end?

I really want her to be with Logan!! She's after bringout a sweet side to him. and it's obvious he really likes her by his "I'm not sure I want stop" line

If she ends up with Mark I'll be annoyed!!!
Old 03-12-2008, 11:44 AM
Ultimate Fan

thanks

Aww I really hope they´ll get caughty
And she should end up with Logan!!!!
Old 03-12-2008, 12:16 PM
Absolute Fan

Welcome to the thread, Sarah.

Quote:
How do you guys think they will be found out? I think they'll plan to tell everyone but get caught together before they do.
I'm not sure but I think that's what will happen too.

Quote:
Also do you think she will end up with Mark or Logan in the end?
I don't know but I hope she will end up with Logan. They genuinely seem happy together and they don't even need to kiss for that.

I don't like Quinn with Mark because I've never really seen any affection on his part. I mean, I did see a little bit of affection but nothing like what I see with Logan. I really think Logan & Quinn light up when they are around each other and that makes me smile.

Quote:
I really want her to be with Logan!! She's after bringout a sweet side to him. and it's obvious he really likes her by his "I'm not sure I want stop" line
ITA.

I also love when they pretend to fight and Quinn tells Logan "We can't let everyone find out - that I hate your guts", he replies "You witch !" and they compliment each other. That was really cute.

Quote:
If she ends up with Mark I'll be annoyed!!!
I'll be more than annoyed if she ends up with Mark. I had some sympathy for Mark before "Quinn Misses The Mark" but, now, I really dislike him.
- First, we learned from Quinn that Mark had been acting weird for two weeks when she confronted him. In other words, he seemed to have no intention of telling her what was on his mind unless she was the one to ask.
- Then, he said that he wanted to "take a break". In reality, what he wanted was not a break but a real breakup.
- As if it wasn't enough, the way he acted when Quinn agreed to "take a break" was completely insensitive. He had dated Quinn for two years yet he didn't hide his joy/relief. He didn't even seem to care that he was hurting her.
- Then, Quinn finally discovered the real reason for Mark's behavior: another girl. But, when she saw them, she didn't even know the breakup was permanent.

I don't mean to offend anyone here but I truly hope that Quinn won't end up with Mark. His behavior was not acceptable. At least, this is my opinion.

And then, you have Logan who seems to truly care about Quinn. He told her that she didn't need to compete with Brooke and he was happy to see the real Quinn again. He likes her for who she is and same goes for her. Plus, they are SO cute together. So I hope Logan & Quinn will end up together.

Ron♥Hermione
Old 03-12-2008, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virginie_GW (View Post)
Welcome to the thread, Sarah.

I'm not sure but I think that's what will happen too.

I don't know but I hope she will end up with Logan. They genuinely seem happy together and they don't even need to kiss for that.

I don't like Quinn with Mark because I've never really seen any affection on his part. I mean, I did see a little bit of affection but nothing like what I see with Logan. I really think Logan & Quinn light up when they are around each other and that makes me smile.

ITA.

I also love when they pretend to fight and Quinn tells Logan "We can't let everyone find out - that I hate your guts", he replies "You witch !" and they compliment each other. That was really cute.

I don't mean to offend anyone here but I truly hope that Quinn won't end up with Mark. His behavior was not acceptable. At least, this is my opinion.

And then, you have Logan who seems to truly care about Quinn. He told her that she didn't need to compete with Brooke and he was happy to see the real Quinn again. He likes her for who she is and same goes for her. Plus, they are SO cute together. So I hope Logan & Quinn will end up together.
I totally agree with you. (I'm on the tv forums too btw)

And I don't like the way people say it wouln't work cause they are embarrassed.

It's only because they have just started going out. And they are not the type either usually fall for.

So no wonder they would be embarrassed!

and like you said Logan really cares for Quinn. And Mark never really showed any feelings toward her.

I can't believe some peope would want her back with Mark after the way he treated Quinn.

and did you notice when L & Q were kissing he was kissing her really slowly. Like taking his time cause Logan was really enjoying it? If I make sense

Last edited by ~Lisa~; 03-12-2008 at 01:46 PM
Old 03-12-2008, 11:57 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
and did you notice when L & Q were kissing he was kissing her really slowly. Like taking his time cause Logan was really enjoying it? If I make sense
you make sense

omg! SQUEE! still can´t believe that they´re dating

that is soooooo cute
Old 03-13-2008, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

I know they are so cute.

hopefully we will see more of them together in the next episode.

Do you notice in the opening credits near the end there is a clip of Logan and Quinn hiding behind a bush.

that could be in one of the next few eps as they are sneaking around!
Old 03-15-2008, 08:59 AM
Master Fan

oh my, i live in norway so i haven't seen more than about half season 3 and none from season 4 so i was suprised, but happy that they are dating.

You make me Feel like I'm living a Teenage Dream,
Let's runaway And don't ever look back
vicious_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread