Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2017, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Some flashback scenes of how Kate ended up with them would be great, too. I didn't know there was another reason other than money. I read some things on Tumblr but never paid too much attention to it....interesting, now I am curious.... More sibling interaction would be an absolute must. I really wanna see Scott's reaction to Kate being with the brothers and robbing banks with them. I think it'd take some time for him to come to terms with that. lol.

Didn't Wilmer say at one point that there were talks of maybe doing a final season if they could get all the cast together....I think I saw it on Tumblr somewhere, but I can not be too sure because I only saw it in passing...

{taek su mi sun}
Old 05-19-2017, 05:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah I wonder if before they actually officially separated she went with them or if they separated but met up again later. And if that one how and when.

Yeah Carlos won't answer some questions we (and by that I mean fans in general) asked about the finale because he said they would be spoilers. Like how much time has passed since them leaving Matanzas and them robbing the bank. That one guy finding Amaru's necklace. And he's the one who brought up there is more to robbing the bank other than money but couldn't say as again spoilers if S4 does happen.

So it seems they left S4 open they just need to be green lit (and get the cast together) and s4 still seems in limbo. So not completely lost but not 100 percent good news either.
Old 05-19-2017, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I am torn. I like both ideas. Them being separated for a while and meeting up later would be interesting because then as you mentioned, we would get to see how they could meet back up. But then on the other hand, after all she's been through I think Kate would heal better with people she can trust being there for her throughout the process.

See, this is why they should at least give us a final season 4. If they have enough to do one then come on and do it! Otherwise, they should just tell us everything that they kept just in case. I will forever hope for a season 4 because as much as I would love for him to just tell us everything, I would then want to see it on screen anyways. So I'll take a season 4 please and thank you.

Being in limbo is more promising than a full cancellation. I'm sure that all the actors/actresses would probably be up for another season if the season got green lit. I would be so freaking happy and excited!

{taek su mi sun}
Old 05-20-2017, 05:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That's how I feel too. Though I think I kinda prefer her going with them right after. But either way could be really interesting and something I would like to watch.

Yeah I would much prefer seeing ti play out then just having them tell us what was going on but if there is no s4 then hopefully they do give us all the answers.

I really wish we would go ahead and get answer to if it's happening or not though. As you said limbo is better than cancellation but it kinda sucks being stuck there. At this point I think I would just like to know either way it goes.

But they could be there as they are all still working out details for S4 like filming schedules and money and etc. But still it's been so long...
Old 05-20-2017, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

If only we could somehow get to see both, but that'd be asking too much. So whichever they go with if we get another season is sure to be good. Let's just leave the tough decision making of how she ends up with the brothers to the writers. Although I am trying my hand at writing FDTD fanfiction and am working on the she goes with them from the get go. But it'd be fun to see how it really happens in a season 4.

Definitely. Seeing it play out would be way better but in the end beggars can't be choosers. So whatever anything is better than nothing.

Yeah, I'd love to know of season 4 is gonna be a go or not. I hate waiting. But at the same time if being in limbo means a better chance of renewal then I'll make myself wait for it.

Maybe being in limbo is promising and they are trying to see if everyone can get together to film another season sometime....

{taek su mi sun}
Old 05-21-2017, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah the only way we get both is one being canon and the other in fic. Yeah and I'm sure they already know how went. Just wish we could see it already. Oh awesome! Good luck on the fic.

Exactly but of course still hoping for a s4.

Yeah that's true. And I feel if it had been officially cancelled by now they would have said something.

That's what I'm hoping.
Old 05-22-2017, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I've come across a few good fics of Kate going with them from the end of the season, but none of them meeting up down the road yet.

Always will hope for it!!

Yeah, they wouldn't drag it out if they didn't have possible plans for the future with it. At least I wouldn't think that they would....

Come on tv Gods. Give us this please and thank you!

{taek su mi sun}
Old 05-23-2017, 10:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah I'm thinking/hoping if it was completely done for they would have said something by now. So hopefully it does mean good news.

I really wish they would.
Old 05-23-2017, 03:20 PM
Master Fan

Madie just posted this fanart of D.J. Cotrona for his Birthday today on his Instagram, Plus she mentioned herself, DJ and Zane Holtz and that her dog Zoey missed his dog Cooper too!

Happy birthday @cotrona23 there's no one I'd rather rob banks with than you(and @zanerayholtz )
P.s. Zoey misses Cooper
*I'm not sure who the artist is!

Happy Birthday D.J. Cotrona!
Old 05-23-2017, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Love we got a happy birthday and her saying that is :love;. And also aww to Zoey missing Cooper.
Old 05-23-2017, 10:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

My favorite part is her actual tweet/caption! Giving me Tres Geckos feels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fractured moonlight (View Post)
Yeah I'm thinking/hoping if it was completely done for they would have said something by now. So hopefully it does mean good news.

I really wish they would.
I agree. for good news.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 05-24-2017, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes! I miss the tres Geckos so much! I need more!

Hope we get it.
Old 05-24-2017, 11:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Just one more amazing season! It's not like we're asking for them to donate half their blood or something like that. I just so badly want at least one more season to wrap everything up in an even better and neater bow.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 05-25-2017, 09:22 AM
Master Fan

Here's the throwback of the making of Season 1 of From Dusk Till Dawn and look how well Madie gets along with her co-stars, especially D.J. Cotrona.

P.S.
Here's the person who did the fanart that Madie had posted for D.J. on his birthday!
Old 05-25-2017, 09:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for those. Love DJ and Madie got pics at the end of S1 and S3.