Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2017, 08:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by always protect you (View Post)
That doesn't sound so entertaining.

I really hope they do surprise us all with a season 4. There is so much we need to know. Like how did Kate end back up with the brothers? How long did it take for Kate to become herself again after all she had to witness while being possessed? Are Kate and Seth together? How'd it happen? So many questions that we need a season 4 to answer them!

Surely they can find at least some money to put together a final season so all questions are answered.

Best Buy is usually good at having everything....at least mine... I wonder if FYE would have them....
I missed this post somehow...

It's ok. Really SK is the the main parts to like about the movie. Together and individually. But even then I'm still more tv characters over the movie ones. Even though SK are great in the movie too.

I so definitely hope S4 happens. I need it and so many things answered. Plus I would love to see tres Geckos working together and being kick ass and so protective of each other.

I really really hope so.

BB use to for me but it's so small now and their movie and tv collection isn't too big. I rarely visit it though. When I went there about a month ago though I didn't see any FDTD stuff. I don't think I've ever seen an FYE here.

Oh that is so awesome! Can't wait until you watch it!

Also you should check out the Madison thread at the Celeb board.
Old 05-11-2017, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by fractured moonlight (View Post)
I missed this post somehow...

It's ok. Really SK is the the main parts to like about the movie. Together and individually. But even then I'm still more tv characters over the movie ones. Even though SK are great in the movie too.

I so definitely hope S4 happens. I need it and so many things answered. Plus I would love to see tres Geckos working together and being kick ass and so protective of each other.

I really really hope so.

BB use to for me but it's so small now and their movie and tv collection isn't too big. I rarely visit it though. When I went there about a month ago though I didn't see any FDTD stuff. I don't think I've ever seen an FYE here.

Oh that is so awesome! Can't wait until you watch it!

Also you should check out the Madison thread at the Celeb board.
Maybe one day I'll have nothing else to do and I'll get around to watching it.

I would give almost anything for another season especially if it continues to be good as the writing seems to be so far.

BB seems to be losing it at times. I went a year or so ago and bought a two for one pack of the office and when I got home, one of the seasons had none of the DVDs in it. Like wtf?? FYE is my favorite! I think it's not as big as it used to be because a lot of them I think closed down. But thankfully the ones here are still open. It's like the Amazon.com of the real world when it comes to CDs and DVDs and there's no waiting for it to be delivered.

I am so excited! I can finally actually watch the gifsets in scene form!

I will do that.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 05-11-2017, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I agree. The show isn't perfect and there are some things that pissed me off (and some characters I'm not a fan of) but overall I really do love the show. And S3 was so good. Seasons 1 and 3 are my faves. S2 gave us some great SK scenes and some great episodes but overall I think S2 is my least favorite.

I think that's more whoever does the cds rather than BB. Wish there was just a straight up amazon store I could walk in to.

Can't wait to hear what you think about the scenes.
Old 05-12-2017, 08:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Supposed to have Season 1 here on Monday sometime!

That would be bad for me because I'd be spending all the money I have.

I'm like insanely excited to watch it!

{taek su mi sun}
Old 05-13-2017, 02:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yay! Can't wait to hear what you think and who your faves are and everything!

Yeah good point.

Old 05-13-2017, 09:32 AM
Master Fan

Madie just posted this beautiful selfie of herself getting ready to exercise for on her Instagram!

Got up at 5:30 to run stairs... I'm dying inside and outside. #mylegsarejello who's idea was this?

P.S.
She actually tagged D.J. Cotrona on her photo, before she removed it!
Also, they didn't proceed with Zane's new series "Searchers" for the CW, so Zane doesn't have to work for the CW!
Old 05-13-2017, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

She looks absolutely gorgeous and I love her eyes so much.

Not sure what to think about her tagging DJ. I'm going to say accident.

Well even if he had the show I still think they would have fit with his schedule if they went ahead for a S4. But I'm kinda glad the show wasn't picked up. As it seemed like a version 2 of Supernatural, plus it being on CW wasn't making me all that excited. Not that the CW doesn't have enjoyable shows but... overall it's not really that great.
Old 05-14-2017, 01:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

She's so pretty!

I think it's very easy to read into the most likely accidental tagging....and even though a part of me would love to read too much into it, I'm not gonna go there.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 05-14-2017, 07:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

She really is.

Yeah I'm pretty sure it was just an accident.
Old 05-15-2017, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

And even if it wasn't an accident it's probably not want a lot of people would think it is.

My DVD came yesterday!

{taek su mi sun}
Old 05-15-2017, 11:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

True. Could just be hanging out. But that could be what most are thinking it is and excited by that. I've missed most of the Dusk cast and them hanging out.

Yay! Can't wait until you are able to watch it!
Old 05-16-2017, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Honestly, what will it take for them to at least do a final season 4 to answer all the in between questions?! I just got into the show and would at least like one season to be able to live watch and blog and such about.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 05-16-2017, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think the ending of S3 was a good enough ending if it has to end. There are still some questions but overall it's a good ending. But it's also great way for them to continue into a S4 and I really really hope they do. I wish we could get just one more season to wrap things up even more.

And it would be awesome to have more people watching it live.
Old 05-17-2017, 08:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Yeah, the ending was good for a just in case. But another season would be amazing because there are some questions that could be answered with another season if they want to go for it.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 05-18-2017, 08:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Exactly!. Plus I really just want to see the tres Geckos having a ton of scenes and robbing banks and etc. Plus I want to know why they robbed that bank (because apparently there was a specific reason beyond just the money). And I want to see more Scott/Kate and Freddie/Margaret. And I wonder if Margaret is more involved now. There's just so much stuff I want with a s4.