Old 05-06-2017, 11:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

You're welcome.

How far into the series are you?
Old 05-07-2017, 01:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I haven't even started yet but I keep seeing gifsets on my Tumblr dashboard and I finally caved and looked into the show and stayed up for 24 hours straight just to read SK fanfiction and now I'm hooked. Hoping to get season one on DVD soon and then figure out a way to watch the rest since I don't think the other seasons are out on DVD.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 05-07-2017, 03:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Tumblr is what got me into it too. And more specifically SK gifsets on tumblr. I would see other ones and be like eh the movie's ok (well SK mainly) but not enough to really watch a show about it. But then I saw a SK gifset and my tune changed. I was freaking out because it was looking like SK was finally going to happen. So I became 'you know if I don't like it well I can always stop watching it but let me give it a chance.'

And I'm really glad I did. While there are some things I'm movie over tv show I definitely much prefer the tv show to the movie.

They have so many incredible fics.

Where are you from? The US has all 3 seasons out on Netflix and Blu Ray/DVD. And most other places (ones that can't get the El Rey Network) have it on Netflix too since outside the US it's considered a Netflix original.
Old 05-07-2017, 10:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I've never seen the movie.

The power of tumblr. Yeah, one of the blogs I follow was always reblogging Kate and SethKate gifsets and I'm like they look good, I wonder. And then I checked the blog more in depth and I'm like, yep. Sold. New ship. And then proceeded to read fanfiction and before I knew it, it was 1pm and I'd been up for 24+ hours.

If there's a season four, come on tv Gods , then I think they could become romantic canon. But until then we just have that last scene to go on and can make our own conclusions.

I live in the US. Ah, yes. I just checked and supposedly Walmart has the seasons, but I don't recall seeing them when I checked around last. But that could be because I wasn't actually looking for the DVDs last time since I just got into the show the other day.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 05-07-2017, 07:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

SK is definitely the main draw for me when it comes to the movie. Even then though I admit I was never as obsessed with movie SK as I am with tv SK. Though I do love both.

I know right? I love it! All that and you haven't even seen the show yet. Just imagine how much more you will love once you do.

I really really hope there is. Their budget issues suck.

I have seen S1 in Walmart once (and there wasn't that many) and when I went back never saw it again. Never seen any other seasons in there. I don't think Walmart really has them in store. At least not my area anyway.
Old 05-07-2017, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

The movie doesn't look too interesting to me....but the tv show definitely seems like it's amazing from all the gifsets I've seen and fanfics I've read so far!

Yeah, when I finally see it, I'm gonna be an even bigger blubbering mess of SK shipper. Especially after seeing this person's post on Tumblr...

MOVED

One of the replies for it mentioned that she must be hiding a ring on her finger! I accept that as headcanon until we know for sure. Hopefully if the show doesn't come back, we'll at least get confirmation about it.

I don't have any money, but if I did, I'd give them all that they needed to do another season.

My Walmart has a whole section for DVD's but I can't recall if I saw the show there or not. I'll probably end up going on Amazon to see if there's a cheap one that I can get.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 05-07-2017, 09:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah one of the big things I didn't like about the movie was it was very well here's all this and then done. Like it just all happens and then it's over and it's weird to me. Most probably love it for the gore and action but I needed more. And one thing the tv show does is give me so much more about the story and the mythology.

And I can't wait!

I remember the convos about the meaning of the white dress and the gloves. Loved them.

Yeah if I could I would totally help them out.

Same. I don't think Target or Best Buy ever had them either. Not that I saw anyway. And Amazon is where I had to get mine. And S1 and 2 should be pretty low priced. S3 might still be in about the 20s or so since it's fairly new.
Old 05-08-2017, 06:35 PM
Master Fan

I love these two fanarts posts about Seth and Kate!

Old 05-08-2017, 07:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Those are some really great drawings.
Old 05-09-2017, 12:48 PM
Master Fan

I love this fanart about Madie a.k.a Kate!
Old 05-09-2017, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That is so amazing. That person is really amazing with drawing.
Old 05-10-2017, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Those are all amazing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fractured moonlight (View Post)
Yeah one of the big things I didn't like about the movie was it was very well here's all this and then done. Like it just all happens and then it's over and it's weird to me. Most probably love it for the gore and action but I needed more. And one thing the tv show does is give me so much more about the story and the mythology.

And I can't wait!

I remember the convos about the meaning of the white dress and the gloves. Loved them.

Yeah if I could I would totally help them out.

Same. I don't think Target or Best Buy ever had them either. Not that I saw anyway. And Amazon is where I had to get mine. And S1 and 2 should be pretty low priced. S3 might still be in about the 20s or so since it's fairly new.
That doesn't sound so entertaining.

I really hope they do surprise us all with a season 4. There is so much we need to know. Like how did Kate end back up with the brothers? How long did it take for Kate to become herself again after all she had to witness while being possessed? Are Kate and Seth together? How'd it happen? So many questions that we need a season 4 to answer them!

Surely they can find at least some money to put together a final season so all questions are answered.

Best Buy is usually good at having everything....at least mine... I wonder if FYE would have them....

{taek su mi sun}
Old 05-10-2017, 05:20 PM
Master Fan

Madie responded to Wilmer's Instagram Post along with Juan Carlos Coto and Jenny Lin and I love that we were reminded of the relationship with the Dusk Family!

Old 05-10-2017, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for those. Still hoping we get a S4.
Old 05-10-2017, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I managed to find enough money to buy S1 from Amazon! Got lucky with two day free shipping so it should be here by Friday or Monday at the latest!

{taek su mi sun}
Closed Thread   Post New Thread