1. Post a picture of the couple
2. Post a little paragraph about why you love them
3. Post a clip of the couple

^^ Do this for your top 5 favorite couples
Old 05-25-2008, 08:42 AM
Master Fan

ooh, okay! In no particular order:

1. Ron & Hermione (Harry Potter)

WHY: ok, these two are my all time OTP. I love everything about them - how different they are yet they have those basic similarities like both of them being so loyal and loving. I love them because of the massive amount of build up they got - we had to wait 7 years! I love the banter, the jealousy, the realism of their relationship, how protective Ron is of Hermione and how Hermione loves Ron because she sees how much heart he has in spite of him not being your A-typical 'hero' Just... gah, they are the defnition of awesome
CLIP: YouTube - The Yule Ball Brawl

2. Rory & Jess (Gilmore Girls)

WHY: ehh, there's an endless list - but I love their love of books and great literature. They always had conversations, not just for the sake of showcasing a romantic relationship developing but because they had so many common interests while still being two different people. She was the belle of Stars Hollow and he was mean and moody and generally disliked. Oh, how I miss Jess
CLIP: YouTube - Rory and Jess' first kiss

3. Logan & Veronica (Veronica Mars)

WHY: ah, I love LOVE/HATE relationships and this one was done so well. Plus I love how it was handled in the aftermath of Lily's death - she was someone they both deeply cared about and I think they were kind of connected through that but as they're relationship progressed you could see they had a connection which stemmed from something deeper. They both messed up a lot but it was always fun to watch.
CLIP: YouTube - Logan & Veronica - Epic

4. Jack and Jennifer (Days of our Lives)

WHY: yes, they are a soap opera couple but I still think they have one of the most complex and well written love stories (considering that it's a soap opera!) J&J were so wonderfully complicated and had to face so many obstacles and it was a real rollercoaster ride to watch their relationship develop and see how it confused them as well as the people around them. So much awesome-ness and so, so well acted
CLIP: YouTube - Days of Our Lives: Jack/Jennifer Rooftop Proposal Part 1

5. Chuck and Blair (Gossip Girl)

WHY: My love for these two kind of snuck up on me so they're one of my 'new' OTPs. But seriously, holy chemistry batman! I just think there's something about them that is so unique and original and different like I've almost been waiting to see a couple like them. I love how "eeeeviil" they are but I love that they are both characters with insecurities and complexities even though they both try to hide it with these wonderfully awesome facades. They currently own my soul
CLIP: YouTube - Chuck & Blair - 'Seventeen Candles' Blair's gift.

sorry, for the super long post. When someone asks me to post about my ships - I post
Old 05-25-2008, 09:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

1. Zack and Kelly (Saved By The Bell)

My first ship ever (way before I knew what 'shipping' meant!!!) They had their ups and downs but they came full-circle and like it was said when they got married, they were "destined for each other."
YouTube - Zack/Kelly Flashbacks During Wedding

2. Brooke and Lucas (One Tree Hill)

I shipped them from the beginning, since Brooke called Lucas for help with Peyton's drink being spiked and that night as they connected. Noone can deny that the end of that ep shows Lucas well and truly being torn between them. He is the first person to see beyond Brooke's exterior and recognizes her for the brave, amazing person she is. "People who are meant to be together always find their way in the end."
YouTube - Lucas Confesses His Feelings, S2 Finale

3. Sawyer and Kate (Lost)

Amazing chemistry from day one. Amazing connection and equals on so many levels. What they have is unconditional, true love. Sawyer loves Kate for who she really is and not for who she should or is expected to be. I believe they're meant for each other.
YouTube - Sawyer and Kate's First Kiss

4. Michael and Maria (Roswell)

I love the connection they made in 285 South. I love the hotness they created in Heatwave. I love the tenderness between them in Crazy. I love when he lets her "see him" and they make love in Departure. I love that they vow to be together no matter what in Graduation. What's not to love about them? They were the perfect couple.
YouTube - MM, Destiny

5. Brandon and Kelly (Beverly Hills, 90210)

I don't care what anyone says about "soulmates", to me Brandon and Kelly represented true love and had a mature, romantic relationship. It is definitely saying something that the actors believed it too. I supported them all the way and Jason and Jennie had an undeniable chemistry. Still hoping that the spin-off will put it right and fix the mess that 90210 made of BK when Jason left.
YouTube - Brandon Proposes To Kelly
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Crystal Clear is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread