Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2004, 02:52 AM
Obsessed Fan

Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson (SpiderMan)

Any other Peter/MJ shippers out there? (Btw - my first time posting a new topic at FF!)

I've never been a fan of comic books, but I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] the movie. Tobey and Kirsten just nailed these characters! Peter's devotion to MJ was so sweet. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] And I love that by the end she realized how wonderful he was and that he'd always been there for her. I'm really, really looking forward to the sequel!

Here are a few pix to get us started...

One of my favorite scenes in the movie:

[IMG]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TADPAo0XuZXY4OyD!36TebZGw!iPAVM*brc4mfe0vGWawi8GwH4Aq0Oh!lXnj1knUz9vStysKx!rzqQQDsaM6EZigR7TyRwnbmifGFOhN!6pFVXcXyK3vQ/PeterMJ1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TAArA44X*JXY4OyD!36TeZ3rfN4qEhRm!Zo1vCnkX1cBR!qgwjcLY*pONcgHPbo!Twq1eP33cp!mgtp9nISlipjrBu!tIh58e1BtOkfwpYTPqQx0bPfEuQ/PeterMJ2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TAD**48XP5bY4OyD!36TeRuc3N!c7RNgQiUn5ykuFATgbMYMLICFNlwYTcuzIzq7IIQkpCQRtfSvBt6sib1GY!cbaxumoG9cEoKeqgEP9T8Kq*KjytPcrQ/PeterMJ3.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TADUApAXgpbY4OyD!36TebVOVdMsLXa952kCRWArvqdVQHz3UfKn1q73tUWxwbGfzx53C5sv!2DeBZvFS8VNsBF1YVo3IGD7m*24UXxsfxoqXT*1uk!kig/PeterMJ4.jpg[/IMG]

Jen | tumblr

Last edited by dixieland_dreamer; 11-20-2004 at 06:03 AM
Old 02-06-2004, 12:50 PM
Extreme Fan

i loved them in the movie. i think i bought it because of it. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] but i can't wait for the second one.
Old 02-06-2004, 03:47 PM
Obsessed Fan

I know what you mean. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'm really excited for the sequel. It comes out July 2nd!

Jen | tumblr
Old 02-06-2004, 04:22 PM
Elite Fan

Congrats Jenna on starting your first topic [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I was surprised at how much I loved the first Spider-Man, largely due to the chemistry between Toby and Kirsten. I'm really looking forward to the sequel... and judging by the new trailer- there should be a lot more scenes of great 'love' tension between them [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I think my favorite moment between them in the first film was at the end, when he knew he had to let her go and walk away after kissing her [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Old 02-06-2004, 05:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Kelly_mvpics:
<STRONG>Congrats Jenna on starting your first topic [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] </STRONG>
Thanks, Kelly. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I haven't seen the trailer yet!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Must do that...immediately!

Sad as it was, I liked that moment at the end too. Peter did what he thought he had to do, even though it was painful for both of them. His walking away meant they had to make another one, which made me happy. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] And I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] the moment when MJ puts her hand over her mouth like she's just realized Peter kissed her the same way Spider-Man did. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Like I said in the opening post, one of my absolute favorite moments was Peter & MJ in the hospital room, when he made that speech about what he thinks about her. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Jen | tumblr
Old 02-06-2004, 05:59 PM
Passionate Fan

I don't like the movie but I think that kiss is one of the hottest kisses in the movies. I saw the movie for the kiss alone. Greatness.
"I'm just trying to be really considerate. I've never really done it before but I'm going to give it a shot. You know, I've seen it done and I've read about it so I'm going to try to be nice." ~Will, Big Brother 2
Old 02-06-2004, 07:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by dixieland_dreamer:
<STRONG>
in the hospital room, when he made that speech about what he thinks about her. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Aw, that was nice! And the scene in their backyards at the beginning- so sweet how he looked at her.

And the expression on her face as he swung her through the city after rescuing her... and the way he yelled WOO HOO! after he swung away [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

The casting of these two was perfect.
Old 07-04-2004, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

i love Mary jane and peter.
Old 07-05-2004, 03:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by True Daisy lover4ever
i love Mary jane and peter.
Me Too. I just saw the movie and it was Great!

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 07-05-2004, 04:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey just wanted to post some S2 pics...
S
P
O
I
L
E
R

S
P
A
C
E

I Liked S2 much beta than the first one cuz of the character development esp btw MJ and Peter... I think SI gave a very superficial idea to the MJ/Peter relationship but then I think S2 defintely went deeper into the relationship... and It was really cool to see MJ sort chase after Peter...

Shetan
Old 07-05-2004, 11:06 PM
Addicted Fan

Well, S2 definitely was better considering this ship. Not to spoil ...if some lurkers haven't already seen it!
Old 07-06-2004, 05:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Here some avies that I made of MJ and Peter

Shetan
Old 07-06-2004, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really loved S2. It was so much better than the first one, espically for Peter and MJ. They were both so good in this movie, they had great chemistry together.
Old 07-06-2004, 07:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks Shetan for the gorgeous avies!! I'm going to snag some!
Genesis 37:20

Harry:Maybe I am
Hermione: Of course you're not.

Shannon:So what if I am?
Old 07-06-2004, 09:54 PM
Loyal Fan

I LOVED THIS MOVIE!! especially the end!! I love the avis and pics u guys!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread