Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2015, 05:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

i know! and when last season ended i was dying for more. this season is gonna suck too.

but hey, i hope now that they are together well get some couple moments! i want another sex scene!
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 10:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sex scenes are good... but I really want to get a better insight on what Patrick feels for Kevin... like obviously the sexual attraction is there, and they get along well enough.. but is Patrick in love Kevin... because I can clearly see how Kevin is ass over head in love with Patrick.
Old 03-06-2015, 11:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

i realize kevin said he was in love with patrick but honestly i feel like patricks feelings for kevin have been more obvious than the other way around. :/

if it doesnt work out or they break up in the finale i just hope its a sad break up that neither really want and not over something annoying, like one cheating, or them fighting too much or getting bored of one another etc.
Old 03-07-2015, 12:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's funny how everyone interprets things differently. I can see that Patrick likes Kevin... but I also get the feeling that he still has unresolved feelings for Richie and that doesn't sit right with me. And even though, Kevin has acted like a twat at times.. I still feel like his feelings for Patrick far out way the reverse
Old 03-08-2015, 10:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

the episode was like a shippers DREAM.

i mean, we got tons of cute kevin/patrick kisses. we got patrick/kevin working together the whole episode. kevin being possessive of patrick when richie came around, admitting they are in a relationship to everyone, lots of shirtless jon/russell scenes... some pretty hilarious moments and and and

PATRICK SAID HE LOVED KEVIN

i love how sincere it was, and that it was the first time patrick said that. and the "only you" playing at the end!

so perfect!
Old 03-09-2015, 07:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

Add me please
Old 03-09-2015, 10:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

great video!

still cant get over the episode!
Old 03-09-2015, 10:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

LOVED IT!!!

That video is fantastic
Old 03-11-2015, 01:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tell me a lie (View Post)
great video!
still cant get over the episode!
Me too. They are too cute for this world!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glader|4|Life (View Post)
LOVED IT!!!

That video is fantastic
Old 03-22-2015, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

ugh the finale....

i knew they would do something like this.

it just sucks cuz they built up patrick and kevin all season long just to now destroy them in one episode?

personally, i don't think the tinder thing meant anything and then kevin wanting an open discussion was a fair enough question for patrick, but i can see why patrick was so upset about it. who wants to be in an open relationship when it first starts?

but then him just going to see richie at the end was so annoying because its like.. idk, they have to destroy kevin to make people want to root for richie?

frankly this season was a mess.
Old 03-22-2015, 10:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am pissed!! I just.. I knew something was coming... but this was bullsht!! If there is a season 3.. I don't even know if I will watch. I am so sick of t.v shows tearing down one character to build another up... especially when the other character is already quite popular.. I don't get it. And this episode didn't make me hate Kevin.. it made me annoyed at the writers
Old 03-23-2015, 02:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

Old 03-23-2015, 05:05 AM
New Fan

hello guys...

very new here but sorry I just had to post... sorry I meant vent out feelings after watching the finale. I don't know where else to go... I have no tumblr. I'm so down and sad after the finale episode. I can really see the love Kevin has for Patrick and it feels like that's not enough. It so hard to watch them slip like that after how many episodes of happiness.

I know relationship is tricky but I feel like Kevin is really I mean REALLY TRYING HARD to make it work but Patrick just wants out. I can barely watch episode 10 twice... I'm heartbroken to see them like that. Remembering Richie breaking-up with Patrick in 1x08 and analyzing the season 2 finale episode with Kevin, speaks volume to me. Kevin wants a future with Patrick and with that open relationship and Grindr everything falls apart.

If there is a season 3, I want to watch it but I feel like now Kevin is just a tool for a Patrick and Richie reunion. I don't think I can handle it. The writers recent interview seems its heading that way. They keep saying maybe its not over for Patrick and Kevin but I feel like that's just a ploy to keep both fandoms watching. Giving hope but eventually crushed them in the end.

I apologize for the long post but grrrr.... I hate feeling like this. I keep thing It's only series, its only a series...
safinsgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 01:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

i dont hate kevin either, and actually he didnt really do anything wrong IMO but of course fans will find any excuse to hate him.

I'm just not sure where it can go from here if it does come back in season 3 because they pretty much destroyed that relationship.

safinsgirl i think you are right. i think the writers are just toying with us. i have a bad feeling (and have felt this way since the start) that they want to build up richie/patrick to be the shows true pairing and i just cant handle it.
Old 03-24-2015, 04:01 AM
New Fan

tell me a lie - I can never really hate Kevin... he is such a believable person that has flaws, makes mistakes, compromise and changes for the one he loves. I have to admit that after watching this series, I've learned so much and realized a lot which is the reason why this kind series is made right???

After watching that argument the second time around, they nailed it perfectly... I could not ask for more. Everything is perfect and done so naturally and this is the reason why I'm rooting for them until the end because Tovey and Groff are good together that Raul I don't know if he can pull that off. They bring a lot of character development when they are together and I'll be so pissed if that's wasted because of the idea of Patrick and Richie pairing.

I don't know if I'm biased because I like Tovey a lot but whenever I watch their scenes against those with Patrick and Richie, I can totally feel and see the difference. Those little eye contacts, smiles, simple gestures and great dialogues are so natural to watch or may be its just me. I guess most hate Kevin because of the cheating part and now that he's done a very mature thing to handle a relationship, he is still a "dick". Its a damn if you and damn if you don't situation. So I'm still #teamkevin all the way.
safinsgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread