Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2010, 10:16 AM
Master Fan

Patrick/Grace(mentalist):BC she closed the door when he cried.

Welcome to the Patrick&Grace appreciation thread!

Shippers:
1. ElizaSparrow
2. Kiane
3. HermioneGio
4. Imaginary_Vanity
5. Jayta
6. marybongiovi
7. B.Chambers

Icons

Made by Jess
*If you would like to be added to the Patrick/Grace shipper's list, just ask or PM the thread starter.*
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!

Last edited by royalღcaliber; 09-24-2017 at 04:34 PM
ElizaSparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 10:20 AM
Master Fan

Hi , so I don't know if anyone ship them... I hope so
I think there's something really deep in their relationship, it's like they know each other more than they want to admit it...

So I hope I won't be here alone for long, please if ever you like them just join me over here
Old 02-13-2010, 10:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hi Eliza.

I liked these two when they started having scenes in the beginning, and it looked like Patrick enjoyed flirting with Grace and she found him to be a bit of a nuisance. And they liked each other's company when they worked together on a case. I thought they would hook them up, until they went into another direction with the both of them. I find their other pairings forced.

You can add me to the list.
Kiane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 10:43 AM
Master Fan

Hi Kiane!

Aaaaaw!!!!!!!! Nice to see you over here! And to see I'm not alone (I really thought no one except me would ship them^^)
I totally agree with you about the other pairings being forced, I mean, come on leads getting together, it's always the same thing... I want something different now! And yes, it felt like they did flirt together on some cases, I loved the one where he called her his "fiancee" and how she entered a bit in his game even if she wasn't ready for it

Loved the key search scene too:

I hope they'll think about getting in this direction through the seasons, I'm still hoping somehow

Would you like to watch this vid btw? It's the only one about P&G that I found but I thought it was good

YouTube - Patrick & Grace?

Last edited by ElizaSparrow; 02-15-2010 at 05:36 AM
Old 02-15-2010, 06:37 PM
Obsessed Fan

I like that video. I watched it before. There are a couple of Patrick and Grace clips on youtube.

This is a LJ community:

Patrick/Grace

This is a fanficton community:

Community - Jace - The Patrick/Grace Community - FanFiction.Net

I barely watch the show now.
I know they would have been a good couple. There was chemistry there.
They look stuck on those other two forced pairs now. Maybe down the road it can change.
Old 02-16-2010, 12:37 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I saw the clips, they really have many scenes in season 1 and these are good scenes... I don't understand how suddenly TPTB won't allow them to get scenes together, it always get me mad

I mean, in this scene it clearly seemed to me that there was something only them could understand, she really didn't care about Rigsby there, only about Jane...

And I loved how she tried to convince him to unhypnotize Rigsby there, how she got behind him like he could protect her

I mean, why won't the writers explore what they could have... Cause at least there could be something true there...
I feel like they're stuck with their 2 other pairs too, but I'm still hoping it could change who knows
Sad that you barely watch the show now
Thanks for all that, I'll go and see it right now
Old 02-16-2010, 03:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

I love the caps of their scenes.

Yes, hopefully this will change down the road, if the show continues many seasons, which I think it will. And they lead to Patrick and Grace in the future. I remember in the beginning seasons of CSI, their plan was Grissom and Catherine as a romantic pairing and to bring Nick and Sara close. Then they went the direction of Grissom and Sara in the later seasons.

I would watch more, they show Patrick and Grace building a bond together.
Old 02-17-2010, 08:29 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, I love the caps too! I took time taking them... I'm wondering why no one except us love them

ITA with what you said and about Grissom/Sara... I wasn't much for them and I thought it would be Gissom/Catherine but it happened. And that's what I think too, if the show goes further than 2 seasons well, hopefully more people will find Grace/Wayne boring and come to like Grace/Patrick and hopefully Grace/Patrick will have more scenes together too! I love the little scenes where they get to see into each other about how they feel, I loved it when she said that his family was maybe on the other side trying to talk to him and when he told her she was probably traumatized about one of her relationship. It's like they know each other better than anyone else.

I don't know what is happening in season 2, I'm still with S1 but I hope they still offer them good scenes. Good scenes would do for me, look it's enough for me to watch CM
I read somewhere that Grace's actress said "Rigsby adores Grace" which I think too but she never mentionned that Grace adores Rigsby cause I don't think so. I'm sure somewhere deep in her Grace has feelings for Patrick. Well, I like thinking it, haha

More caps :

Old 02-17-2010, 08:53 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for the caps.

Yes, and we both ship that Criminal Minds couple.

I guess we can tell P/G fans from their fan communities to come over to chat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaSparrow (View Post)
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Yeah, I love the caps too! I took time taking them... I'm wondering why no one except us love them

I don't know what is happening in season 2, I'm still with S1 but I hope they still offer them good scenes. Good scenes would do for me, look it's enough for me to watch CM
I read somewhere that Grace's actress said "Rigsby adores Grace" which I think too but she never mentionned that Grace adores Rigsby cause I don't think so. I'm sure somewhere deep in her Grace has feelings for Patrick. Well, I like thinking it, haha
I would like to think that Grace has some unresolved feelings for Patrick inside of her. Especially when he is the one who can see through her, and she sees that he puts up a front to block the sadness. She was the one to watch him cry when he was to himself. I'm waiting for Grace to find her and Rigsby incompatible, because I swear there is no connection there. And their recent disagreement, is leading down to a break up. Then her and Patrick can form a bond together, like they had in the beginning.

Last edited by Kiane; 02-17-2010 at 09:01 PM
Old 02-19-2010, 04:02 AM
Master Fan

You're welcome hun More pics to come... Not right now cause I only have my laptop

Yeah, I think we just like complicated couples

I would love the other fans to come over here and chat, don't know how to tell them though

Quote:
I would like to think that Grace has some unresolved feelings for Patrick inside of her. Especially when he is the one who can see through her, and she sees that he puts up a front to block the sadness. She was the one to watch him cry when he was to himself. I'm waiting for Grace to find her and Rigsby incompatible, because I swear there is no connection there. And their recent disagreement, is leading down to a break up. Then her and Patrick can form a bond together, like they had in the beginning.
ITA with that Patrick never show his feelings in front of anyone, he did once (for season 1) in front of Lisbon but only because she insisted, she asked for it. Grace never asked for it and he already cried twice in front of her (ok, the first time he didn't know it but the 2nd time it's the scene on the caps where he thought the women died because of him)
And I also think Rigsby and Grace have no connection, I mean, she was irritated when he was eating in the car and Rigsby loves to eat anything but she prefers to eat healthy food how could she live all her life with someone who irritates her?
And do you remember the epi where Patrick asked who wanted to go out and have a picnic? She was the first to say yes, looked like she would really enjoy it but of course she was the only one not to go

TPTB should stop separating them

Edit: Oh, and did Rigsby/Grace really have a disagreement? That's a good news I'm really hoping they won't last cause I'm sure they'll make a quite boring couple to watch...

Last edited by ElizaSparrow; 02-19-2010 at 04:09 AM
Old 02-20-2010, 03:06 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaSparrow (View Post)

Edit: Oh, and did Rigsby/Grace really have a disagreement? That's a good news I'm really hoping they won't last cause I'm sure they'll make a quite boring couple to watch...
Yeah. They had a disagreement over living together. She didn't seem so pleased about his idea.
Old 02-20-2010, 03:08 AM
Obsessed Fan

oops. double post.
Old 02-21-2010, 09:34 AM
Master Fan

Well, that's great I really hope it won't happen, and no wedding please! I'm so tired of wedding on shows, I think writers should only think about weddings on shows when they're sure it'll work and please everyone

So here are more pics:
These are from the epi where she closed the door when he was crying

And this one is from 1*18 (you know where Rigsby is hypnotized and kiss her) I loved it cause P&G were soo close there, sure she loved it

Old 02-21-2010, 05:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

The 1-18 scene, they look like they are near to a kiss, with their close up on each other.
Old 02-22-2010, 11:20 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, that seems strange cause I think the epi is meant to be about Grace/Rigsby cause he kisses her and she's kinda worried for him but for me it looked more like she was impressed about Patrick there and like she wanted to learn how to unhypnotize someone.
I'm really sure she loved him whispering in her ears like that

Btw, it's nice having you over here hun Great dicussions!
Reply   Post New Thread