Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2015, 11:33 PM
Elite Fan

I just found this cute PJ link

https://www.beamly.com/tv-film/gifs-...joey-and-pacey

GIFs of Every Single Perfect Moment between Joey and Pacey

By Team Beamly, 15 August, 2014

It has officially been 11 years since Dawson’s Creek ended, and we still spend every waking day wondering if we will ever find someone as amazing as Pacey Witter. Because Pacey Witter is one of the greatest characters in teen television history — and Pacey and Joey are one of the greatest television couples ever. Period.

Pacey and Joey’s relationship evolved so much over the years — from “hatred” to friendship to high school love to grown-up love… and every step along the way was amazing to watch.

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 12-13-2015, 11:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree great site with gifs of their moments. Now 12 years, man time sure flies. I agree also what Team Beamly blogged.
My LJ
Old 12-14-2015, 05:00 PM
Elite Fan

thanks

I even found another top couple list from the last year or two that they were on. I can't remember where I saw it. Their popularity was so strong. It's nice that sight actually mentioned some season 4 moments too. It seems like a lot of the time season 3 is the only thing mentioned. I wasn't crazy about some stuff that happened later in season 4, but compared to most shows, it wasn't the end of the world. I love how angsty that scene in 417 is when she says she can't promise to let him go. She said he never held her back

tv guide put them in the top couples

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBPKJhguEBQ

EW put them on a list too

Slide 3 of 15

Pacey and Joey, Dawson's Creek

Shipper name: PJ
Dawson may have had his name in the title but it was Pacey who occupied that special place in Joey?s heart... and ours. And much like Pacey, we remember everything.

Image Credit: The WB

Published by Abby West

June 27 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT

http://www.ew.com/gallery/15-tv-teen...-dawsons-creek

Last edited by hshapir2; 12-14-2015 at 05:42 PM
Old 12-14-2015, 07:13 PM
Master Fan

I love the gifs, videos, etc. I'm about halfway done with season four.
*Felicity*
Old 12-14-2015, 11:22 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I think S4 is my second favorite season after S3. I love S4 as a whole but when I rewatch I was reminded that it gets kind of depressing once Joey lies to Dawson about sleeping with Pacey Pacey is strugging with graduating (and he seems to be isolated from the others) Joey has a pregnancy scare while Pacey is away and doesn't tell the truth about his arrest, the horrendous Promicide plot point episode, ending with Dawson/Joey kissing, etc. So I hate how the latter S4 episodes are towards the end but before that up to when Joey loses her virginity to Pacey I love the episodes, how they evolve as a couple, how their making their marks with their true love story, etc. Rewatching I even liked Dawson/Gretchen this time. So I think S4 is a great season until the end.
Old 12-15-2015, 05:43 AM
Elite Fan

thanks Butterfly

I agree with the points you made. I love the beginning scene in Mind Games. They were so in love. Despite the lie, Joey was happy about having sex with Pacey. I am glad the lie didn't last long and it showed how much Joey loves Pacey. She looked heartbroken at the thought of losing him in that scene when they are holding each other. PJ had other good scenes in 416 and 417 too. I like how in Coda Joey tells Dawson her biggest regret was lying about sleeping with Pacey and Dawson was laughing and Joey did not look happy from what I remember, but then he says it's not about that, but that he's the only one who hasn't had sex yet. I love Separation Anxiety and PJ had some good angst in the Graduate. I haven't seen the last half of season 4 in ages, but I also remember Eastern Standard Time wasn't a bad episode. It was nice seeing Joey and Jen hang out

thanks LostShadow

Old 12-15-2015, 01:17 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, I do like those little moments inbetween like when Pacey said to let go of him if he holds her back and she said she won't do that. Despite the lie I do like some of their moments in the beginning of Mind Games too. Some were awkward but I laugh when Joey says when Pacey asked if she told Gretchen "Sorry we missed the bus back, by the way your brother deflowered me last night. Gotta go." lmao! Or Pacey saying he is the Neil Armstrong of the bunch, and when Pacey asked Joey in a subtle way if she had an orgasm lol! I like thier moment outside when she was telling Pacey what made their first time nice, that he made her feel safe and glad she had sex. Pacey's smile after that was so cute and genuine. I like Seperation Anxiety too.
Old 12-16-2015, 04:55 AM
Elite Fan

thanks Butterfly

I like when she reads the letter with him. They are one of the most affectionate couples on tv. I use to watch a show called where the leads dated and they would barely hold hands and they had atleast one of the DC writers

I love the line about the back and forth with the sweetness and sarcasm

here's something a little off topic, but maybe you understand this scene. During the dinner episode in season 5, when DJ are talking, she says a part of him won't forgive her for changing the future which I think was referring to her choosing Pacey over him and he says he stayed. I know some PJ stuff was cut from that episode, but the scene at the end goes into that

Old 12-16-2015, 10:17 PM
Elite Fan

this is one of my favorite pictures

Old 12-17-2015, 10:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

A marathon does sound really good. I haven't watched full episodes of Dawson's Creek in awhile. I would like to take a trip back down to memory lane.
My LJ
Old 12-17-2015, 05:55 PM
Master Fan

Great picture.

You should Jenny. It is very cool rewatching it and having a reminder come back to you.
*Felicity*
Old 12-18-2015, 05:03 AM
Elite Fan

I am going to be hone for the second episode on Pop today. I think it's 217. I am going to try and find out if the original song is still in the credits

Old 12-19-2015, 06:08 PM
Elite Fan

I caught the song and it was the new one, not the original one. I saw the beginning of the episode when Dawson has a nightmare that Joey is going to leave him for Jack. I get such a kick out of it because she runs away with Pacey a little over a year later

this kiss is so romantic to me

Old 12-19-2015, 07:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww that is a great picture.
My LJ
Old 12-19-2015, 09:26 PM
Elite Fan

thanks

here's another one with lip pulling