Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2015, 03:54 PM
Elite Fan

Their relationship evolved so much

He felt like he was holding her back, but it was the opposite. She was heartbroken when he broke up with her and wanted to be with him even after the prom

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 12-07-2015, 10:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
I am watching season six right now, Castaways, where they are locked in the K Mart
That is one of my favorites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostShadow (View Post)
I loved when he called her Jo.
Me too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hshapir2
Their relationship evolved so much
I agree!
My LJ
Old 12-07-2015, 10:32 PM
Elite Fan

thanks

I found this

https://thetwocentscorp.wordpress.co...s-staff-picks/

Joey Potter & Pacey Witter
Dawson’s Creek
Katie Holmes & Joshua Jackson
For a show called Dawson’s Creek, Joey and Pacey sure got a lot of the love. Why Pacey/Joey over Dawson/Joey? Simple: They were a lot more fun. Their love/hate relationship was full of sparks from the first time we saw Pacey’s swamp monster grab her damsel in distress in Dawson’s movie. (And understandably so, since Katie Holmes and Josh Jackson actually dated while filming the first season.) When Pacey realized he was falling for her in Season 3, their interactions were all about showing the other side of the normally carefree screw-up Pacey that he was willing to give her: pure dedicated romance. But not so much so that he would put up with her indecision about him forever.
Now, maybe it’s because I was a P/J fan and thought Dawson was a whiny narcissist, but nothing Dawson and Joey ever did could compare to all the P/J moments of the third season. They had a clandestine affair, he bought a wall for her to paint, he remembered everything important to her, he never let her off easy when it came to figuring out her feelings, and finally they sailed off into the sunset together and enjoyed a perfect season-long relationship. After manufacturing reasons to keep them apart and making us endure the awful college years, it came time to wrap up the show. And even the writers who started off with Dawson the protagonist knew where Joey had to end up in her constant fight between angsty childhood infatuation and real mature love – and she chose Pacey.
Theresa, Staff Writer
theresa@thetwocentscorp.com

here's a video. It has some underrated PJ moments which I really like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf-Zb5eEge8

1:49 The PJ scene in 622 where PJ smile at each other and Joey turns back and gives a sort of long look and then the PJ hug in 510. at 1;59 I noticed it seems more angsty on Joey's part than I remember when she starts hugging him and then is all happy after.

Last edited by hshapir2; 12-07-2015 at 11:13 PM
Old 12-08-2015, 07:44 PM
Master Fan

Very nice read. Thanks for that.

I just finished season 3 with happy ending of them sailing away together.
*Felicity*
Old 12-09-2015, 09:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

I was very happy with the ending of season 3, that was a roller coaster of emotions.

Thanks for the link, those are some good scenes too.
My LJ
Old 12-10-2015, 06:18 AM
Master Fan

I last left off on ep 2 in 4th season.
*Felicity*
Old 12-10-2015, 06:59 AM
Elite Fan

thanks LostShadow and AutumnColors

they have some good scenes in that episode. I like how they are teasing each other in the first scene and Joey says they probably want to extend his hand as a gas station attendant which goes back to season 1 when Pacey said he'll probably end up doing that. He calls her a little hussy. I don't know many tv couples who could get away talking to each other like that. They have that hot kiss in front of Dawson. I love her smile after she kisses Pacey

I like that Dawson got to see each episode how in love they were as he points out in Future Tense

here's a gif I found

here's a pic. I heard the pic in the hospital was all JJ and KH. KW said he took a picture of them and it wasn't scripted

Last edited by hshapir2; 12-10-2015 at 09:18 AM
Old 12-11-2015, 10:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aw yes the fourth season has a lot of adorable scenes in there too.

I love the way she is looking at him in that gif while they dance.

And all those other moments too.
My LJ
Old 12-11-2015, 11:49 PM
Elite Fan

thanks AutumnColors. I agree. The banter was still there in season 4

I think she was giving him the look of love in that gif

Old 12-12-2015, 11:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Great pictures.

Season 3 was one of my personal favorite seasons of them. Enjoy season 4 too Felicity.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 12-12-2015, 12:47 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I think S3 is the best season of DC, Pacey/Joey's build up and love story was one of the best. Still felt that way when I rewatched S3 when ABC Family aired it, just great.
Old 12-12-2015, 04:30 PM
Elite Fan

thanks BleedingBlue

agree Butterfly85. I was able to watch those PJ episodes in season 3. I liked the scene in the store where they try to play off how the kiss meant nothing, but then looked disappointed after the thing about staying friends

Old 12-12-2015, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm watching S3 at this very moment. I think they are most adorable couple and the only couple that I really ship. Of course for me Pacey is the main draw, I so love his character.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 12-12-2015, 11:16 PM
Master Fan

Love those pictures.

Katie
Old 12-13-2015, 08:35 AM
Elite Fan

thanks

I love this gif

here's something cute

This is a great blurb in a new Michelle Williams article about her going back to the DC set.

Quote:
Dawson's Creek fans will be delighted (and some horrified) to know that the actress declared she's "Team Joey-Pacey" (Katie Holmes and Joshua Jackson) — and, back in the day, considered herself to be the "kid sister" of the late '90s cast.

Jen was a Pjer as was Michelle

This wasn't scripted. KW said he took a picture of them

Last edited by hshapir2; 12-13-2015 at 11:37 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread