Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2015, 08:50 PM
Master Fan

I just remember feeling so sad for Pacey when Joey first ended it and you see a tear go down his face and when Joey turned around to see him. He was gone. That is where I am right now.
*Felicity*
Old 12-03-2015, 10:19 PM
Elite Fan

agree

She looked miserable when she realized he was gone

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 12-04-2015, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aw that scene is always heart breaking to see.
My LJ
Old 12-05-2015, 12:54 PM
Elite Fan

agree

It's so obvious how much they want to be together

Old 12-05-2015, 06:47 PM
Master Fan

I agree too. Now I'm on the episode where they are at Dawson's aunts cabin together and he does the count to ten before kissing her. I loved that scene. And later on he tells her he can't keep kissing her and giving her the answers and right when he was about to walk off she grabs his hand and she kisses him back. Beautiful scene.
*Felicity*
Old 12-05-2015, 07:07 PM
Elite Fan

thanks

that is a great scene. She cries when he's like "look at me Jo" and she's like I can't and then he starts walking away and she grabs his hand

Old 12-05-2015, 07:20 PM
Master Fan

I loved when he called her Jo. and when she says his name too when she grabs his hand. I liked the Daydream Believer song playing in the background too. Does anyone know who the female singer was?
*Felicity*
Old 12-06-2015, 12:55 AM
Elite Fan

thanks

I think it was Mary Beth Mariarz or something like that

I like how when Aunt Gwen wants to know why Joey and Dawson aren't together and Joey tells her about all the stuff that happened and Pacey's name comes up about how Dawson asked him to watch out for her and and she's like what does he have to do with this. No one even asked about Pacey, but he was on Joey's mind

Old 12-06-2015, 01:02 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I kind of like when Joey slips up regarding her feelings for Pacey. That time and when she said her and Pacey are supposed to have thier own history then Pacey looks at her like "What?" lol.
Old 12-06-2015, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey you guys
I am watching season six right now, Castaways, where they are locked in the K Mart
Old 12-06-2015, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I kind of like when Joey slips up regarding her feelings for Pacey. That time and when she said her and Pacey are supposed to have thier own history then Pacey looks at her like "What?" lol.
I loved that moment too.
Old 12-06-2015, 05:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
agree. I thought it was great how it showed how she realized in the back of her mind that she had fallen hard for Pacey. She didn't have to mention him

Quote:
I am watching season six right now, Castaways, where they are locked in the K Mart
cool. I was watching PJ clips someone made. The original music is in them too. I was watching the PJ makeout scene in 617

Old 12-07-2015, 12:36 AM
Master Fan

Thanks I am going to have to get that song and listen to the whole thing. Its so pretty.

Castaways one of my favorite. I can't wait to get to that. I just finished watching the episode where Pacey painted on the wall asking him to stay.
*Felicity*
Old 12-07-2015, 05:33 AM
Elite Fan

cool

I was watching a few clips from Separation Anxiety

I love how emotional she gets when she says "how am I suppose to enjoy it without you". Even after that horrible prom, he still made her happy

Old 12-07-2015, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just loved there love, it was so true and meant to be So glad they ended up together in the end
Closed Thread   Post New Thread