Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2016, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay caught up with last week's ep. Just in time for this weeks.

Gah who the fk are they kidding- they can try to move on from each other with other people but yeah so not gonna work. It's still awkward enough as it is.

They need time alone and time together to figure things out rather than jumping into "filler" relationships.

~*~*~

THEY FKN LOVE EACH OTHER DAMN IT!!!!!!

I hate how they can't be with each other when it's what they (and their loyal shippers) desperately need!
Emma♥Neal
Old 03-07-2016, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

I want Brallie back together.
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Old 03-07-2016, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by backstreetboysfan (View Post)
I want Brallie back together.
Yeah me too. I am sick of the same thing they are dong
Old 03-07-2016, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~TwilighterTee~ (View Post)
Yeah me too. I am sick of the same thing they are dong
Yea me to .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Old 03-07-2016, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by backstreetboysfan (View Post)
Yea me to .
and is starting to make the show boring
Old 03-07-2016, 09:35 PM
Master Fan

Brallie confuses and frustrates me to high heaven!!

I mean in tonight's episode at first I thought Brandon was having a harder time getting over Callie? He was the one who initiated the rule about not bringing their significant others to the house. Then when they both got caught Callie was the one who seemed to be having the harder time? When AJ walked out I was like "Woo Hoo!". I was so hoping the same thing would happen with restaurant chick? Of course she is fine with it and that makes Brandon want her even more?! UGH!!! I'm getting so annoyed with the back and forth! Now next week they have Callie overhear Brandon saying he regrets sleeping with her?! Well at least that's what's Callie is thinking. I hope he is talking about Dani when he says that to Mariana?! All this angst better be leading to a big payoff?! I have said that I will go down with this ship but it's starting to get really hard to root for them?!
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 03-07-2016, 09:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunksWorldWide (View Post)
Brallie confuses and frustrates me to high heaven!!

I mean in tonight's episode at first I thought Brandon was having a harder time getting over Callie? He was the one who initiated the rule about not bringing their significant others to the house. Then when they both got caught Callie was the one who seemed to be having the harder time? When AJ walked out I was like "Woo Hoo!". I was so hoping the same thing would happen with restaurant chick? Of course she is fine with it and that makes Brandon want her even more?! UGH!!! I'm getting so annoyed with the back and forth! Now next week they have Callie overhear Brandon saying he regrets sleeping with her?! Well at least that's what's Callie is thinking. I hope he is talking about Dani when he says that to Mariana?! All this angst better be leading to a big payoff?! I have said that I will go down with this ship but it's starting to get really hard to root for them?!
I think its because the writers keep doing the same thing its old.. move on
Old 03-07-2016, 09:51 PM
Master Fan

Yes. They keep teasing us. Every season they give us just little bit more and then they rip it away?! It is getting very old. I would be able to give up the ship if I liked the prospects for Brandon and Callie. I actually don't mind AJ but I do no like this new girl for Brandon?! I don't know what it is but I have never liked any of the girls they've paired Brandon with? They always seem to have some sort of annoying quality to me? I sometimes think if I could get on board with the new love interests then I could give up Brallie but I never like the love interest the give Brandon and Callie? Like I said AJ is okay but I still prefer Brandon. It's a good thing I still love the show as a whole. Brallie is my first love but I actually love all of the storylines this season. I wish Jonnor wasn't fading away?
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 03-07-2016, 09:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Yes. They keep teasing us. Every season they give us just little bit more and then they rip it away?! It is getting very old. I would be able to give up the ship if I liked the prospects for Brandon and Callie. I actually don't mind AJ but I do no like this new girl for Brandon?! I don't know what it is but I have never liked any of the girls they've paired Brandon with? They always seem to have some sort of annoying quality to me? I sometimes think if I could get on board with the new love interests then I could give up Brallie but I never like the love interest the give Brandon and Callie? Like I said AJ is okay but I still prefer Brandon. It's a good thing I still love the show as a whole. Brallie is my first love but I actually love all of the storylines this season. I wish Jonnor wasn't fading away?
I think its because the writers wrote them in a corner they never should of had her adopted. It made no sense.
Old 03-07-2016, 09:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think its because the writers wrote them in a corner they never should of had her adopted. It made no sense.
I think that is an accurate assumption. I mean what I don't get is why have them have sex and then have her get adopted?? I would hope the writers wouldn't think that we the audience are just going to forget that happened?! Also if they wanted to move away from Brallie they are doing a pretty crappy job. I mean to me the way they act around each other does not give off the impression that they are over each other in the slightest? I mean I think the way AJ reacted is proof of that. Even restaurant chick realized right away there was something between them? So what are the writers doing here? Are they just teasing us? It seems impossible that Brallie will ever be a couple since Callie now adopted? Yet the writers keep writing them in way that makes me think they still have romantic feelings for each other?! Like I said before. SO FRUSTRATING!!
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 03-07-2016, 10:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I think that is an accurate assumption. I mean what I don't get is why have them have sex and then have her get adopted?? I would hope the writers wouldn't think that we the audience are just going to forget that happened?! Also if they wanted to move away from Brallie they are doing a pretty crappy job. I mean to me the way they act around each other does not give off the impression that they are over each other in the slightest? I mean I think the way AJ reacted is proof of that. Even restaurant chick realized right away there was something between them? So what are the writers doing here? Are they just teasing us? It seems impossible that Brallie will ever be a couple since Callie now adopted? Yet the writers keep writing them in way that makes me think they still have romantic feelings for each other?! Like I said before. SO FRUSTRATING!!
Yeah and if they arent careful this will probably turn people away from the show.
Old 03-07-2016, 10:04 PM
Master Fan

Do you think Brallie is a big attraction for the show? I don't follow too much fandom stuff with The Fosters? I'm curious about how vocal the Brallie fandom is? Is enough to be a threat to the ratings if they were to end it completely?
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 03-07-2016, 10:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Do you think Brallie is a big attraction for the show? I don't follow too much fandom stuff with The Fosters? I'm curious about how vocal the Brallie fandom is? Is enough to be a threat to the ratings if they were to end it completely?
I think their fanbase is at a decent size. Yes. and right now its not doing the show any favors by doing the back forth stuff
Old 03-07-2016, 10:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think their fanbase is at a decent size. Yes. and right now its not doing the show any favors by doing the back forth stuff
Well that's good to hear. Thanks!

Yes I agree they need to stop with all the back and forth?! It's getting really old.
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 03-07-2016, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Well that's good to hear. Thanks!

Yes I agree they need to stop with all the back and forth?! It's getting really old.
I mean I only watched like 2 episodes and I am just so pissed and annoyed.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread