Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2004, 03:42 AM
Elite Fan

Maxi- Yeah, I think the plan will work I'm glad you liked HP3, pretty much everyone has and says it's the best of the three...Maybe it's the change in directors... Thanks I hope I will, but right now I'm smack dab in the middle of a full blown wardrobe crisis
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 06-19-2004, 03:44 AM
Master Fan

I'll throw a party at my place tonight, and we're going clubbing later. I know the club will be totally *packed* with people, so I hope it'll be fun. Speaking of wardrobe, of course I have nothing to wear.
Old 06-19-2004, 08:27 AM
Elite Fan

Well after a phone consultation I now should have something nice to wear Hope you have fun, Maxi!
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 06-19-2004, 06:32 PM
Elite Fan

Well I just got back from another wedding, this time my cousin's. And my aunt was completely three sheets to the wind. To the point of dancing up on the tables

I just love my family

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 06-19-2004, 09:01 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by *Maxi*
I'll throw a party at my place tonight, and we're going clubbing later. I know the club will be totally *packed* with people, so I hope it'll be fun. Speaking of wardrobe, of course I have nothing to wear.
wow, sounds like fun! i wanna join you!!!

maria: how was the party? i went out last night. just dinner with friends and some coffee.

cas: your aunt is the mother of your cousin who's getting married right? i'm so amused when any member of my family gets drunk.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet. ✨

Old 06-20-2004, 05:03 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by L i N d $ @ y

maria: how was the party? i went out last night. just dinner with friends and some coffee.

The party was awesome! I had the best time, the music was soooo good!
icon credit
Hayden
Old 06-20-2004, 05:38 AM
Master Fan

Cas your family sounds like fun. One of the trademarks for my [extended] family is relative 'wars' and generally bitching.

Maria glad you had fun.

Linds dinner with friends is among the best things you can do!

I had fun last nigth too, nice chatting and drinking at my place, and the clubbing was good too. Almost too crowded though, well over a 1000 people in too small a place.
Old 06-20-2004, 06:55 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
I had fun last nigth too, nice chatting and drinking at my place, and the clubbing was good too. Almost too crowded though, well over a 1000 people in too small a place.
wow!!! too many people means the place is good! i wish i was there to party with you!

maria: read your party talk at the mod board! and of course the music was good, you love R&B right?

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet. ✨

Old 06-20-2004, 09:12 AM
Moderator Support Team

hey guys i´m back you missed me? i was visiting my BF for the last 5 days

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 06-20-2004, 09:41 AM
Master Fan

Welcome back, Suzie! Did you have a good time visiting your boyfriend?

Linds - yeah that would have been nice!
Old 06-20-2004, 10:38 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by L i N d $ @ y
maria: read your party talk at the mod board! and of course the music was good, you love R&B right?
R&B is my life

Maxi- I'm glad you had fun too!

Hey Suzie, welcome back! How you been?
icon credit
Hayden
Old 06-20-2004, 10:42 AM
Moderator Support Team

@ Maxi.. i had a great time he was so sweet... i miss him..

how are you? any news?

@ Maria.. i´m good thanks .. you? i love Rnb but i´m not crazy abotu it

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 06-20-2004, 10:49 AM
Master Fan

Suzie - I'm having time off from work right now, so I'm very pleased with that.

Hi Maria

I'm upset because I just realised that Joan of Arcadia is airing on one of the Swedish stations I have. Now, why would this be so upsetting? yes, because ten episodes have already aired and I didn't even realise the show was on here in Sweden yet. Stupid, stupid station renamed it in Swedish, and I never made the connection until now. I really wanted to follow this series from scratch. Ugh.
Old 06-20-2004, 11:19 AM
Elite Fan

Suzie -I'm fine, really tired though from all the dancing last night

Maxi, I hate it when that happens with a show!!
icon credit
Hayden
Old 06-20-2004, 12:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

I'm upset because I just realised that Joan of Arcadia is airing on one of the Swedish stations I have. Now, why would this be so upsetting? yes, because ten episodes have already aired and I didn't even realise the show was on here in Sweden yet. Stupid, stupid station renamed it in Swedish, and I never made the connection until now. I really wanted to follow this series from scratch. Ugh. [/B]

Oh NO!
I love that show, and I'm sure you would have too! Is there any re-airing schedule planned? I hate it when it happens. I felt just that way when I missed the first six episodes of 24, but lucky for me, I first saw in on the cable, and the channel that aired it had a whole six-first-episodes re-airing Sunday for all the dummies who missed them in the first place (just like me ). What a great, thoughtful channel.