Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2004, 04:10 AM
Master Fan

It sounds like a nice plan for the evening. I love going out to restaurants with friends, to have a good meal and talk a lot.
Old 10-15-2004, 09:54 AM
Elite Fan

Well I think it might be less food, more something else,heh, but good talking I hope...My objective about organising this was to get a circle of friends together, we used to see eachother on a regular basis, but we haven't in a long time...so you know I really miss them and good friends are hard to find and even harder to keep
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 10-15-2004, 03:10 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, it is very important being able to meet every now and then.

I went out to an early dinner with a few friends, and now I'm home all stressed out because I need to get ready for the concert I mentioned earlier with my mother.
Old 10-16-2004, 11:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hey guys What's going on?

I have had a perfectly boring weekend. Mainly because i have no money to do anything interesting!

I'm just sitting listening to the radio and now i have this song called Call On Me by Eric Prydz stuck in my head. It consists of one line and it's driving me crazy!

"Call on meeeeeee, call me. Call on meeeeee, call me"

Arrrggggghhhhhhh!
Old 10-17-2004, 11:14 AM
Master Fan

Hi Catrina!

I've had a good weekend, so far. Still this afternoon to go.

Watched a nice classic movie this morning, That Touch of Mink, with Cary Grant and Doris Day. It was cute.

And the concert I went to Friday evening was nice too, and it was good spending some quality time with my mother. We have our ups and downs, and aren't always the best of friends so it's good doing something nice together sometimes.

No visit from Linds this weekend?
Old 10-17-2004, 11:25 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by *Maxi*
No visit from Linds this weekend?
i'm here! no visit last weekend cos i was busy with RL! but i miss you all!!! what did i miss?

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 10-17-2004, 11:30 AM
Master Fan

So good to see you Linds

It feels odd not seeing television under your name anymore, I remember so clearly when you were appointed to that board!

Old 10-17-2004, 09:20 PM
Elite Fan

I had a good party, lots of people I enjoyed seeing again... glad you had a nice weekend, Maxi!

Linds, Catrina...
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 10-18-2004, 02:19 AM
Master Fan

I'm so happy you had fun, Maria. Seeing some old friends again is always good.

I think I'll go back to bed and sleep for another half an hour before I *really* have to be up.
Old 10-18-2004, 06:58 AM
Elite Fan

I did I'm going to see them again, in about 3 weeks, one of my friends is having her annual halloween party, so that should be nice
my friend woke me up, when she called me, but she had good news,so I didn't mind...heh
icon credit
Hayden
Old 10-18-2004, 10:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

I fancy being signature-less for a while. I'm bored of all my old ones so i'll just go without till i think on a cool new one.

I got invited to a Halloween party today I'm still deciding wether or not to dress up.
Old 10-19-2004, 04:29 AM
Master Fan

Maria - I'm still in the process of not sleeping in during the weekends. Traditional parties are fun.

Catrina - let us know if you decide to dress up or not.

We will most likely have a party around Halloween too, but we won't (if we follow our normal pattern) dress up. We haven't decided on where we will be just yet though.
Old 10-20-2004, 05:12 PM
Elite Fan

Maxi- Yeah, they really are... But I just found today I'm moving on the same weekend, early on Sat. morning... Did I tell you guys I'm moving out of the 'rents house? Well if I didn't, I am...heh I'm moving in with a galpal and her little brother, we got this great place in a great location...
icon credit
Hayden
Old 10-20-2004, 07:20 PM
Master Fan

Ohh, your own place, how great. It'll be so much fun once you have moved in properly. How big is the place you'll be sharing? An upside is the fact that it's cheaper to split the rent with your friends.
Old 10-20-2004, 07:46 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to it! Well the place is 74,5 squaremeters....meaning 3 rooms, 2 bedrooms, a big livingroom, a relatively big kitchen, bathroom and a walk in closet...it's really nice, roomy and very well lit...I have some pictures from there that my friend's brother took, I just took them to be developed today, they should be done on Saturday... yeah, it's cheaper, plus you get the company...
icon credit
Hayden
Closed Thread   Post New Thread