Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2004, 10:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Catrina - chcolate bars, now that sounds tempting. I'm trying to give up on buying sweets of any kind
I'm addicted to chocolate!! And here i was looking at this girl all slim and gorgeous while munching a bar!! I felt kinda guilty!

In less than 30 posts i'll be FanForum's Finest. Go me.
Old 10-07-2004, 05:13 PM
Supreme Fan

i'm allergic to chocolate

congrats Catrina (i spotted u've got way more than the 30 posts u required!!)

Maxi - broadband? if u had dial up u'd still be waiting *feels grateful for her own broadband connection*

hey Maria - how's it going over there?

*sneaks in some decoration*

(and just to make him on topic: he's delicious! his eyes are the colour of chocolate. he's so sweet
*wonders whether her attempt to justify posting a picture of Fernando is working*)
Old 10-07-2004, 09:32 PM
Elite Fan

hey Marie, long time! things are going okay here I guess...I've been busy organising my b-day party next week.... and today I finally got my b-day gift, the SW dvd's! so how are you? how's your guy? his name escapes me
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 10-08-2004, 02:26 AM
Elite Fan

Just thought I'd pop in and say howdy It feels like forever since I've been over here.

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 10-08-2004, 09:38 AM
Elite Fan

heeeeyy Cas! I'm quite seldom here myself...
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 10-08-2004, 01:33 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by master yoda167
hey Marie, long time! things are going okay here I guess...I've been busy organising my b-day party next week.... and today I finally got my b-day gift, the SW dvd's! so how are you? how's your guy? his name escapes me
oh kewl! hopefully it's a great party for then (my birthday is soon) I bought myself an early gift... i spent £60 (90€) on a photo signed by Fernando Alonso the SW dvd's? erm.. what does SW stand for

My guy is fine. I'm seeing him later BTW his name is Nick (not fernando )

hey Cas
Old 10-08-2004, 03:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *MH*
oh kewl! hopefully it's a great party for then (my birthday is soon) I bought myself an early gift... i spent £60 (90€) on a photo signed by Fernando Alonso the SW dvd's? erm.. what does SW stand for

My guy is fine. I'm seeing him later BTW his name is Nick (not fernando )
Well it should be a great party! Wau, quite the gift....heheh I bought myself 50 First Dates(the movie, I didn't actually buy myself 50 first dates ) and Cosmogirl!, yay... allthough I'm gonna buy myself something else too, just not sure what... Umm, it stands for Sadistic Witches, nooo, just kidding SW = Star Wars...heheh

Well glad he's fine and hah I would have guessed that his name was Nick, but I wasn't sure and if I had been wrong, it would have been slightly embarrassing...
icon credit
Hayden
Old 10-08-2004, 04:31 PM
Master Fan

I haven't yet decided if I'll get the SW DVD box or not.

Marie - yup, I have 10 Mbit broadband. *gloats* I love it. And, it is so much cheaper than the 56 K dial up I had up until almost two years ago. That one was horribly slow and cost me lots per minute (bad for someone like me who surfs a lot). What I pay for my connection now is normally 3-5 times cheaper than the modem costs. *gloats some more*

I know I haven't been around as much as I normally am. Sorry. I've just been sooo tired most nights this week. Yeah, I've surfed and lurked a bit but haven't had as much energy to post. In fact I even overslept this morning - and you know I've been boasting about not having to wake up by the alarm clock. Not true this morning. I heard it, reset it to some odd hour because I wasn't awake enough to see the numbers and slept too late. Sure, I got to work in time but I had to stress like I don't know what. I'm a slow morning person, it takes me forever to shower and have breakfast. Plus the fact that I have to walk the dog - which is always more important than anything else.

Are y'all bored of my self-pitying and gloating yet? :tongue:
Old 10-09-2004, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

*stomps in majorly pissed about football result*

Great. Just flippin' great. That bloody idiot McFadden gives away a needless penalty and bye bye World Cup 2006! Berti must go RIGHT NOW!!!!

And of course England had to win. Dammit all. Which means more sitting at home cursing the biased excuses for commentators (Motson, Lineker and co) when the World Cup rolls around. I swear, it might be easier for the Scots to support England if it wasn't for those damn commentators. They totally slag off England's oppostion wether they're any good or not, almost wet themselves at any attempt on goal and of course mention bloody 1966 at every available chance. And that pisses me off so much that i want England to lose just to shut them up. When the Portuguese keeper scored that penalty in the Euro Championships Gary Lineker looked like he was going to burst in to tears. I almost died laughing at the state of them all!

Yes you guessed it. Scotland lost yet again. Useless bunch of wallies. I'm never telling anyone what nationality i am again. Too embarassing.
Old 10-09-2004, 08:11 PM
Master Fan

I know everything about biased commentators. They are pure I tell ya. I live in the northern parts of Sweden and they always rack down on my favourite team (the one from up north of course) and players in ice hockey all the time.

I remember a World Championships in ice hockey some years ago. The commentators had racked down on one of the quite big and tough players from the team during the entire season, and almost always they cursed the referee for not giving him more penalties. Anyhow, during the championships they kept cursing the head coach for the national team for not using this particular player enough. And the reasons were they wanted him on the ice to be as tough as he always was in the leauge, to disturb the players in the other teams (and to 'break some bones' - not literally but you get my drift). Double standards much, eh?

Old 10-10-2004, 08:43 AM
Supreme Fan

hey people! (and aliens (if there are any in here))

I didn't watch the football yesterday I went shopping and then i had to go to the train station to buiy my best friends boyfriend a train ticket to see her she's paying me back!

got up at 6:20am to watch the race this morning... nice
Old 10-10-2004, 08:49 AM
Master Fan

I didn't watch either, I followed the results through some radio updates when I could instead.

Shopping is always good. Of course I went to a café for a latte with a friend yesterday.
Old 10-10-2004, 09:07 AM
Supreme Fan

my mum bought my some trousers for my birthday
Old 10-10-2004, 11:02 AM
Master Fan

yay. Always a good thing not having to buy them yourself.
Old 10-11-2004, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey guys

I have been having a bad day so far. I've forgotten my textbook for college, gotten yelled at by the lecturer and i couldn't work on the assignment that i wanted to because the internet was down. And to top it off i think im getting a headache.

I should have stayed in bed
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top