Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-30-2009, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah it's definitely worth noting that she (and Landy, though he's never met and talked to Landy face to face) are the only ones he hasn't killed after the Wombosi mission. Well he didn't kill Abbott either, but he sure was close. Anyways, I think the fact that he's never hurt Nicky (obviously I consider the fact that she's a woman, and even Bourne lays off hurting women) when there's been so many opportunities to says a lot about him and whatever dynamic is going on between them.

2011 can't come fast enough! I'm just not allowing myself to expect too much though, because if I let myself think that they're definitely bringing Nicky back and suddenly we get various reports - TRUE reports - of a new lady casting, I will be even more frustrated and ticked off than what I'd want to be. And I couldn't bear it if Nicky wasn't back, she's my favorite right next to Bourne. And the two of them together= .

Quote:
sticking a gun in her face everytime they met
Wouldn't it be fun if in Bourne 4 they would have Bourne tracking Nicky down, maybe find her apartment or wherever it would be she'd be temporarily living, and for once it would be her with a pointed gun in his direction? Obviously because she thought there was an intruder, and ironically it would be Bourne. (I have so many ideas. )

» Steve Rogers ♥ Natasha Romanoff
Old 07-02-2009, 10:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

I know if the casting comes out and shes not in it i would freack out, i love her so much well i love Bourne too what can i say, lol

LOL, that would be halirious if it happened the opposite way, Nicky Sticking a gun at Bourne, men i would laugh like crazy, and i would wanna see Bourne's face. u actually made my day thinking of this,

U know i was thinking since like most of the bad men in Bourne are finished who is gonna come after them now, will it be the CIA. again under a differnent directer since the former director at the end of the movie was under criminal investigation

Jason & Nicky.......................Danny & Lindsay
Old 07-02-2009, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah not bringing her back is a BIG .

It would be pretty hilarious and amusing. I've been wanting to write a Bourne/Nicky fic for the longest time, and that pointing-the-gun-at-him thing is one of the first ideas I ever had.

Quote:
u actually made my day thinking of this,
Aww. You always make my day when I see you've posted in here - I seriously am just SO in love with these two and I'm so glad there's others who love them as much as I do.

Yeah I've thought about that a lot as well - maybe Bourne would find another project he was a part of and wants answers about it - In Supremacy, it was Treadstone, in Ultimatum, Blackbriar. But I have no idea how they'll go about it, it should be quite interesting.

Old 07-02-2009, 07:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

OMG, u should totally right a fanfic, i suck at writing. anyway i pretty much like ur idea of writing a fanfic based on ur halirious idea of Nicky sticking a gun at Bourne. (its never gonna get old for me saying this, lol)

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, i'm glad i make ur day when i post here and i like reading what u write too

U know thats a good point, maybe it would be another operation just like treadstone and Blackbrier,

u know i have this idea of a fanfic that maybe, one of Bournes target had a brother he comes back after him, coz he wants revenge, so he also finds out that Nicky used to work with Bourne and decides to go after Nicky, Then Landy finds out and asks Bourne if he could save Nicky before the angry brother captures her but he is actually avoiding Nicky coz he remembered they had a reletionship. But he decides to go becoz he wants to protect Nicky like he couldnt protect Marie. when they meet (she sticks her gun to his face lol,,,,,"""i told u it wont get old for me"""") anyway and then some action of him saving Nicky.

i'm just thinking, LOL

Old 07-02-2009, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

I always feel like I can't quite get the fic-writing down the way I really want to, but with these two I'll probably end up writing something yet.

Quote:
Ahhhhhhhhhhh, i'm glad i make ur day when i post here and i like reading what u write too

That is a great fic idea!

Quote:
(she sticks her gun to his face lol,,,,,"""i told u it wont get old for me)
The image of that in my mind never gets old either!

Old 07-02-2009, 07:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

ah, i actually didnt think u would be here, anyway i',m glad u like the fanfic idea, maybe u should write it, i know u will do absolutlly fine

Old 07-02-2009, 07:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm still here.

Aww thanks for your vote of confidence. I'd probably be terrible at the action sequences though, but I'm really "craving" to writing a Bourne fic so I might just give it a try. Just be warned it could take a long while before you would see it though.

Old 07-02-2009, 07:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

[QUOTE=Miss Fate;36837471]I'm still here.

LOL, i thought u forgot about me or something, LOL

Ahhhh well it will be worth the wait waiting for ur fanfic, now atleast i have something to look forward to in the near future,
i'm actually in at the fanfic site reading all the old fanfic coz i'm seriouslly in need of there fanfic at the moment

Old 07-02-2009, 07:34 PM
Elite Fan

I didn't know they were making a movie coming out this 2011! I thought they were never gonna follow through with another movie! Onwards, N/J!

Add me if there's a list.
Old 07-02-2009, 07:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SergeantPepper (View Post)
I didn't know they were making a movie coming out this 2011! I thought they were never gonna follow through with another movie! Onwards, N/J!

Add me if there's a list.
well they were not actually gonna make the next movie but since Bourne Ultimatum was a big hit the studio decided to make a new movie, which i cant wait till it gets here coz we still have unanswered questions from the Bourne Ultimatum

Last edited by 84sjdru; 07-02-2009 at 07:44 PM
Old 07-02-2009, 07:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome here Nia.

Yeah it was supposed to be a trilogy, but with it's success they've moved onward to make another one.

JD, I've been reading tons of Bourne fics lately! It makes me love Jason/Nicky even more!

But yeah, about "my" fic, you'll be waiting a long time. But I'll try getting on it soon, starting something at least.

Old 07-02-2009, 07:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

i know right, the fanfics keep me going the only problem we dont have enough, i want more,,,,who can blame me, anyway what fanfics have u been reading latelly

Old 07-02-2009, 09:25 PM
Master Fan

Oh wow there's a thread for Nicky/Jason how awesome. Totally add me to the list of shippers!! I love them SO much!

I heard that Matt Damon is only coming back for a fourth Bourne movie if Greegrass is directing, and the cast is back (Nicky & Landy, and whoever made the formula work). So I think it's a safe bet Nicky will be in it, specially because Greengrass adores her character (we should thank him for her development!)

[shameless pimping]

I have a Nicky/Jason fanfic i'm working on posted at ff.net. Here it is if you want to read it. It's still a work in progress but the next chapter is almost done.

[/shameless pimping]
Old 07-03-2009, 06:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

welcome to this thread of our beloved N/J
i did actually read ur fic before i loved it, u should so update it soon coz i'm dieing to find out if Jason remembers that he left the Passports and money for Nicky

Old 07-03-2009, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome here lipstick.

I've read that one too, and I LOVE it! I can't wait for your next chapter!

Quote:
anyway what fanfics have u been reading latelly
Lots. Off the top of my head, the titles include "Mark," (), "Mistakes We knew we were making," "Reunion," "Left Behind." I love them all!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread