Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2007, 11:22 PM
Master Fan

Nick & Daniele {Lovebirds} #30: Because Martini Glass? They were each others' award!

Welcome to the amazing Nick & Daniele Appreciation Thread!

"The longer you stay in here the more you'll fall in love with me." - Nick

"No matter what anyone says, we'll always trust eachother."- Nick

"Your gonna love it in Minnesota." - Nick

"Anything you need her to do, I can make her do...I'm joking, baby."- Nick

"If we weren't in this house, I would probably be proposing." - Nick

"I'd rather have a small wedding and a big rock." - Daniele
"I can do that." - Nick

"I feel good feelings with her and I think we have a good connection."-Nick to Dick

"Through this game, I found true love." - Nick

"What are you thinking about?" -Daniele
"I'm thinking how lucky I am have to have met you...I hope you and I go up to a magical cloud kingdom, for all eternity." -Nick

"Daniele and me have been through some things that I know that she is into me and I'm into her. I can trust those feelings. I told her I honestly have strong feelings for you. I say things to her all the time. I think your awesome, I think your sexy and so pretty and blah blab blah and she doesn't reciprocate, she doesn't say anything back to me. And I know why she does that. I get asked by the docter's office too, why doesnt she......can you trust somebody who doesnt reciprocate and Im like yeah because of the fact that I know she cant say certain things cause she has a bf. And shes probably scared I'm gonna **** her over and then she wont have anything to fall back on. I'm fine with whatever. I know from looks and feelings and just little innocent glances and touches that she is into me and I'm into her. I can tell with that, no problem"- Nick to Amber

"I've got a secret" -Dani
"What?" -Nick
"I've got a secret" -Dani
"Yeah" -Nick
"I've been wanting to kiss you all day"- Dani
"I've been wanting to kiss you too" - Nick

"I like you so much that its been tearing me apart" -Nick

"This is how I am, this is how I want to be to you. I wanted you to see how I genually am. And I dont want to put you in a situations cause I know you have a boyfriend and it sucks and now I am too deep in it cause I've been hanging out with you so much." - Nick

"Blink one time if you're falling for me....You did it!" - Nick

"That's for Nick"- Dani (after winning HOH)

"I think you mean alot more to me than you actually realize"- Dani (Nick's goodbye message)

"Nick wasn't just one of my best friends in the house. Nick was one of the best friends that I've had in a long time. To lose somebody like that, its hard."-Dani

Nick's goodbye speech:

I want to say that I know the votes are pretty much set in stone already and one of my Favortie HGs said it best " it is what it is". I want to direct the rest of this to Daniele. People come in here with a certain game plan, things they want to do. When I met you I got sidetracked. Your very beautiful, smart, intelligent, everything, the list goes on and one. I've become very smitten with you. I would call you the Bees Knees. And umm, yeah I just wanted to thank you for the time that I've had in this house has been enjoyable, for the most part because of myself and you, the memories that we have shared. And it will be hard walking away from the big brother house but the hardset thing will probably be walking away from you.

"Oh, looking down the road there w/ Dani huh? Proposal...it'd be somewhere special." - Nick

"Of course I think of Dani before I go to bed. I have my Dani necklace on and I think of her." - Nick

"She can have whatever she wants...including my heart." - Nick

"I had butterflies around Dani alot." - Nick

"Most looking forward to? It's a secret. Most nervous about is just running into her like the first time we get...yeah, looking into each others eyes. I get nervous just now thinking about it, I was nervous when I was at the POT thinking about it. It's weird cuz we spent so much time together. It's hard to like just sit here and think about it." - Nick

"Day 8 and uh, she was the one. That's when we kinda started doing the whole stares into each other's eyes." - Nick

"She is quite the little thing isn't she?" - Nick

"Of course, I 1-4-3 her.....she knows that." - Nick

"I love being Dani's favorite fruit." - Nick

"Oh, the eloping type, I'm also the eloping type, that's weird." - Nick

"Oh, my status, yes, it has changed." - Nick

"She'll dance, oh she'll dance, she'll slow dance, I'll get her out there, maybe we won't break it down like Footloose." - Nick

"Yeah, the dream house will be in Minnesota." - Nick

"We just met on so many levels." - Nick

"He's a cheeseball." - Dani

"That's my ringtone for him." - Dani

"I say shut up when I get nervous." - Dani

"Doesn't every girl love accents...they're swoonable." - Dani

"My favorite thing about Nick...the stares." - Dani

"We would throw things at each other to make sure the glances were still going on in the dark." - Dani

"Of course I knew things would be the same between me and Nick...we just click you know." - Dani

"Happily ever after...that's the plan." - Nick

"Why do I sound happy? Cuz I'm with the woman of my dreams." - Nick
"Shut up" - Dani

Dani's 1st HOH Blog:

To Nick.
If I could apologize everyday for the rest of my life, It would not be enough. You told me one thing that I will never forget. You said, you trust me 99% and by the time I leave this house you will trust me 100%. Nick, I trusted you 100% before you left this house, but to my dismay, it was too late. I want you to know that not trusting you and trusting things that little weasels put into my head was a horrible thing to do. People make mistakes in life and people make mistakes in this game. My biggest regret in this game is not voting how I knew I should have but instead going with the stupid group that was never even really a group to start. I will never make that mistake ever again. "cuz its dani & me tonight" This house is a whole other place without you here. and quite frankly I hate it. There is nothing to do theres nobody to talk to. ITS AWFUL. I miss you so much and that to be continued, I have so much to tell you and things left unsaid. Say hi to SIIIIMBA for me. LJC for life!!!! Thank you for all the smiles. I miss giggle fest about the FSA. The best times in this house were def. because of you Mister!
I want you to know that as HOH this week, Everything I have done is for YOU! revenge is BEAUtiful! Of course its for me too but if you only freakin knew. Hawk Twa!!!! I hope you got a manicure when you went home, thats my only request. Amber says hi. I know she regrets what shes done. I honestly dont know what I feel about her, I want to believe her but my guard is up. You were the one person I could trust my BEST FRIEND and I gave up on you. *sigh* Im so sorry. I cant change the past but Im sorry for doubting you and I hope you see Im pressing on. Moving towards the future and I'm in the to win. You know I have to win because I have to buy you a monkey.. but I get to name him. Oh by the way, I still owe you a trip to Disneyland and my dad owes you dinner because of a bet I made with him. RELOCATE! Tell Marsha and Anthony hi. But until next time, I miss you ridiculous and can't wait to see you.

Nick's Response to the Blog:

How cute is she?? I got goosebumps reading that diary blog... So cute... I know a lot of people have been writing me in regards to that and if I've read it.... I have read it and loved it so much.... Still trying to get to all the add friend requests... It's hard because I must go through every page so it's coming around slowly... After that I'll start to get to the emails...Thanks again for everything and all the support. Appreciate it all...

Nick

The Birthday/HOH Letter:

First & foremost, Happy Birthday Blondie! I miss you so much & know that things in the house are hard but you will perservere because of how strong & determined you are. Congrats on HOH, I'm proud of you & expected nothing less...such a competitor. I miss every thing about you, but I get to see your "purty" face often so that keeps my spirits up. Simba says "Meow", Joe says "Oh my knees"...& my parents say "Hello." Tell Zach I say "Hey" and to stop fake sleeping..muahahaha You're so beautiful, personable, funny & intelligent & I can't wait to see you again....Hopefully, there is a eurotrip lined up in the future. I'll have my people talk to your people (wink) Then it's "Dani & me tonight" Hawk twa & 153 Dollface To Be Continued XOXOXOXO

Nick's Blog Response to the Letter:

Hey everyone...how SWEET was last night...bye Dustin, and Dani HOH...Holler.... I guess Dani got her letter from me too woo hoo Anyways... Sorry I didn't get to chat last night, internet is not good in the country ... throwing my bb8 bag up on ebay today just giving the ol' heads up ... Chat room soon I promise - Nick

Dani's 2nd HOH Blog:

What a week huh? "Snails see the benefits, the beauty in every inch" that describes my feelings of this week. Before i get off the topic of birthdays, I must say a very happy twin birthday to Michael Dutz; I miss you & your meat log eating habits in the house. Also, my friend Mary Evelyn, happy birthday!! For both (pronounced boLth in the BB house) of my birthday cards, I am extremely thankful and I reread them everyday if not more. Beautifully made and means a lot more to me then I can express. It is those things that make you want to wake up the next morning and remember the reason that you're here and keep fighting for the prize.

"I have found the paradox, where if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love."

I honestly must say that after going to New York, it was so hard to return to this house. -(Ps keep a look out for Amber & I on ET)- It was mixed emotions all around. The fact that I got to get out and see other humans, drive in a car, eat food not in the storage room, chew gum, go pee without a camera watching me, you know stupid simple things that made me enjoy my time so much. It's a taste of the real world and it makes me want to go back so bad. Yet on the flip side, it makes me sit and think; okay there was a much needed break half way through this, there is a light at the end of this long tunnel and it is time to step up and play harder and make it out of here. Really.. weird. But it also makes me so so so excited to know there is only five weeks remaining and then I plan on taking about a month and a half off to regroup and for a lovely 'Eurotrip.'

Oh before I forget I want to say to Kail, I send my heart felt apologies to Oregon. The one week we wanted you to stay... No but really, I know that you know how I really feel since we talked, but it was really nice finally getting to know more about you and I'm really sorry that your game had to end that way. One of Nick's last day quotes was, "We evicted the wrong gay guy" (Referring to Joe obviously). Well Nick and Kail, now we evicted the right gay guy.

I guess I just want to say that with five weeks left I'm trying to stick it out and step it up. Again, thank you everyone watching the show for support. I can't wait to get out of here and see how this looks from another perspective. Which also makes me nervous. haha.

Lots of Butterfly Kisses from the blondie with knobby knees,
Daniele!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eines. Funf. Drie. (i think I botched that spelling)

ps. The FSA is in full action. <3

"That's life, Sometimes it hurts, but it's sort of all we have."

to be continued...

Nick's blog post Finale/Wrap Party:

Man Oh Man... What a great feeling and great week finally getting to see Daniele... She means the world to me and it was so super to finally get to see her and talk to her... I will be posting pictures of us at a later time I'm putting my EWU shirt back on ebay... The person who first won it at like 2,000 dollars didn't pay so I'm putting it back on there... Just search my ebay name: starcevic11 ..... I'll be putting more stuff on ebay too at a later date as well

Thanks for everything...

Nick

Nick's forum posts:

Dani is...
Everything I've ever dreamt of... She IS perfect in every way... Beautiful, Personable, Intelligent, Funny, Etc. She makes me weak in the knees which is a wonderful feeling...
Signed,
Luckiest Fellow In The World...

Life after the finale... God Bless You God... it's great... My life is consumed by being on the cell with Dani for a good 50% of the day... I would like to see that number at around at least 75% it is so swell though to actually be able to talk to Dani and conversate about all the things that we've been wanting to talk about; you know like the Lakers and World War 2 and how it hurt our nation economically muahaha... but Sask it is Great YAY

Dani, Will You...
... Go To The Enchantment Under The Sea Dance with me? It's the keenest dance in the Midwest...

... To Me, You Are Perfect
Nicholas

Dani is Super Neat-o Gang...
Yes... this is Nick and I'm in Awww of Dani.. She has my heart which makes it hard for me to live because my body is not getting the appropriate amount of blood it should... but it's worth it
Nick

.:Nick Interview quotes:.

Daniele, I know for sure 100% that we did have a lot of emotional stuff that went with this whole game, and I know for sure that I’ll be missed and that those were real tears shed when I left. I’m sure she’ll miss me and we’ll keep in touch afterwards.

I told her a long time ago I was in it to make sure certain people get to the end, people I want to surround myself with. Maybe she was testing me to see if that was true, but I want her to go to the end, and me leaving early just helps her get to that conclusion.

I am very happy with what I did and how things went. It wasn’t about money for me. Now that I am gone it will help the house get their game on. I may have hindered Danielle’s ability to play but what we had was real, I know it.

My feelings definitely go beyond friendship, and I’m sure hers do, too. I know she couldn’t voice her opinion much, and I told her not to. I said, “Keep everything reserved. We’ll talk outside the house.” I know she’s got feelings for me and I’ve definitely got feelings for her. I’m not expecting anything, but if something were to happen I wouldn’t be against it.

Future plans! Ten years from now… (chuckling) I see myself being married with kids, and teaching and coaching. But within the next ten years, I have no clue what I’m going to do. I’m going to weigh my options and see what I want to do. Maybe I’ll want to take different avenues, different roads, and this experience has opened my eyes to different things.

It’s all been positive things in reference to Dani… I don’t think anything could be negative in terms of myself and her and how I feel about her

.: Dani Interview quotes:.

Oh dear. More fun for me because I hated everyone else in the house. It would've been nice having a friend in the house. It would've been easier to have someone I could talk to and that cared about me and that I cared about rather than all these different people with all these phasads. I wouldn't change anything for the world. It's the butterfly effect. If one thing changed, I might not be sitting in the Final Two.

I don't know what's gonna happen. I just got out of there. There's a lot to talk about. There's a lot to take into consideration. I heard somebody from Minnesota is moving out to Orange County. There's no way I would want to lose contact with Nick. Quite honestly, he's one of the best friends I've ever had. We'll see what happens.

I do need a new car really bad and I did promise a friend of mine that I will be buying him a monkey.

I don't know what's going to happen with it. I can neither confirm nor deny.

Mine's a cheesy answer, and it's obvious: My favorite moment was meeting Nick. I didn't come in there expecting to make such a good friend and care about somebody so much. It definitely was a surprise to me.

You know, a lot of people say that to me, people as in houseguests have said that to me. I personally don't see it that way. I was completely focused on the game, I just had a friend in the game at the time. I don't think it distracted me whatsoever. Yeah, I didn't hang out with everybody all the time and make great friendships with all these people I'm never gonna talk to again, so what? I definitely was not distracted from the game whatsoever just because of Nick.

There were just a lot of things that he was doing that just didn't sit right. Right before Nick left, he kept saying this weird thing about Nick doing these fist pounds with Zach. I know Nick better than anyone in the house and I know he's not going to stand up in the dark and do fist pounds with Zach. So I knew something wasn't right. When the vote against Kail [and] Nick went up, it could have been a set up for me and when the banner went by and I saw Eric's name, everything did fall into place.

The only people I plan on keeping in contact with are Nick, Joe, and probably Kail and Jameka through email. Probably just Nick and Joe, possibly Mike.

1. stealing_kisses (Em)
2. howmuchforhappy (Mal)
3. blueschild007 (Julie)
4. Love_Shane_West (Lo)
5. brathanfan27 (Judy)
6. qtdramachickee72 (Cass)
7. blondiebubbles
8. that_70s_gurl101 (Roxy)
9. LuckyStarz
10. SeanAndEllie001
11. DiBye23 (Di)
12. cutiepie33
13. americanDirrty
14. 1xb4byygirl
15. Calgaryfan2006
16. _Jmarit_
17. CrunkPunk88 (Lisa)
18. Touldengal
19. ~*8Kay8*~
20. Cor-eee (Cori)
21. SweetAsCandy (Bonnie)
22. HappilyEverNow (Hayley)
23. erayk90
24. onetreehill1216
25. *SummerBreeze* (Kristy)
26. melizabeth032 (Meg)
27. Bryanna23 (Bryanna)
28. semmanclana
29. prettyadorable
30. revolution.
31. piina03 (Pina)
32. LeslieMarie199 (Leslie)
Ask in the thread to be added.

Honorary shippers

Fillman
Vincent
Janie
Lindsay
Dick
Mufasa
Simba
Joe
Zach
Interviewer Guy
Mike
Howie
Kaysar

Reasons can be found here

YouTube - Nick and Dani flirt in the storage room - this is adorable!
YouTube - Nick & Daniele flirt in storage room, almost kiss
YouTube - Nick crawls into his bed with Daniele
YouTube - Nick & Daniele discuss going fishing
YouTube - Nick & Dani chill out in her bed part 1
YouTube - Nick takes care of sick Daniele
YouTube - Nick kisses Dani's forehead
YouTube - Nick & Daniele take pics with Dustin's HOH camera - cute!
YouTube - Big Brother 8: Don't Be A Dick
YouTube - Big Brother 8 USA Nick Dancing

YouTube - Nick to Dani - I will wait for you
YouTube - Nick and Daniele (BB8 US) - Chasing Cars
YouTube - Nick & Daniele - Take Me There
YouTube - Dani and Nick - Dancing
YouTube - Nick and Daniele - What Hurts The Most
YouTube - Dani to Nick - Can't get you out of My head
YouTube - Nick and Dani - Something To Believe In
YouTube - Daniele & Nick- Bubbly.
Nick and Dani - I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing
Nick and Dani - Penny and Me
YouTube - If I'm Not in Love
YouTube - It's Your Love
Index of /ND/CAPTURE

Chasing Cars - Snow patrol
Shes everything - Brad Paisley
For You I will- Teddy Geiger.
If I'm not in Love with You - Faith Hill
When You're Gone - Avril Lavigne
Answer - Sarah McLachlan
Stolen - Dashboard Confessional
Here By Me - 3 Doors Down
I'll Stand By You - The Pretenders
Keep Holding On - Avril Lavigne
It's Not Over - Daughtry
Collide - Howie Day
Slow Dancing In A Burning Room - John Mayer
Hanging By A Moment - Lifehouse
Since You've Been Gone - Theory Of A Deadman
More Than Anyone - Gavin DeGraw
Look After You - The Fray
Haunted - Kelly Clarkson.
Obsession - Frankie J
Right Kind of Wrong - LeAnn Rimes.
Let me take you there - Plain white T's
Innocence - Avril Lavigne
Oh, It is Love - HelloGoodbye
She Drives Me Crazy - Fine Young Cannibals

Because who wants a martini glass when they have each other.
Because they were never a showmance.
Because hand and finger holding is hot.
Because Damn! They make hand-holding sexy!
Because they were "all over each other" and "inseparable"
Because when they're together, no one else matters
Because they are every photographers' dream
Because as long as they're together, nothing else matters
Because they've met the family
Because you know he's selling her Minnesota right now
Because they've discussed children already
Because he's moving to Cali to be with her
Because they spend 50% of the day on the phone...and she's not a phone person
Because he's with the woman of his dreams
Because "shut up" is the new "I love you"
Because she loves his deep stares
Because she thinks his accent is swoonable
Because they don't regret BB at all...they found each other
Because they both agree it's fate
Because "Happily ever after...that's the plan"

.:Old threads:.

Nick & Daniele (BB8) #1: Because he said "There's this one girl who's flawless."
Nick & Daniele (BB8) #2: Because he met the girl of his dreams.
Nick and Daniele (bb8) #3 B/C He gave her the key to his heart.
http://www.fanforum.com/f88/nick-dan...ason-62806163/
Nick & Daniele(bb8) #5: Because were hoping she loses the bet.

Last edited by CrunkPunk88; 10-09-2007 at 05:39 PM
Old 10-03-2007, 11:24 PM
Master Fan

Past icons can be found here.
If you have icons that have been missed or would like your icons added, please PM Julie (Blueschild007) and she will add them.

Chatzy - Danick/BB Fans
danielenick = pw.

Last edited by CrunkPunk88; 10-09-2007 at 12:52 AM
Old 10-03-2007, 11:25 PM
Master Fan

Danick Moment Survivor
Winner!

"I like you so much it's tearing me apart."

Eliminated Round One

Eliminated Round Two

Eliminated Round Three

Eliminated Round Four

Eliminated Round Five

Eliminated Round Six

Eliminated Round Seven

Eliminated Round eight

Eliminated Round Nine

Eliminated Round Ten

Eliminated Round Eleven

Eliminated Round Twelve

Eliminated Round Thirteen

Eliminated Round Fourteen

Eliminated Round Fifteen

Eliminated Round Sixteen

Eliminated Round Seventeen

Eliminated Round Eighteen

Eliminated Round Nineteen

Eliminated Round Twenty

Eliminated Round Twenty-One

Eliminated Round Twenty-Two

Eliminated Round Twenty-Three
Old 10-03-2007, 11:27 PM
Master Fan

Okay, my first time doing it. I hope it was done correctly!

I already updated our future titles. I'll be in and out the rest of the night fixing up the opening posts w/ more recent stuff.

Post away!
Old 10-03-2007, 11:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

Great job Lisa. Thanks for starting. And thank you for updating it, I've been wanting to but just haven't had the time to sit down and do it. You're amazing for doing it.

ETA: I just noticed you used my title! Hee.
.Bianca.
Old 10-03-2007, 11:36 PM
Master Fan

Thanks and you're welcome. It's no problem at all; you know how late I stay up!

I don't know how I feel about the title right now. I do love it, but I'm kinda on a high from those pics and the hand/finger holding. I did tell Lo I would use one like this though, so I guess I should wait to talk to her about it.

ETA: Aww, I just realized that those were their first "paparazzi" pics! Makes me kinda happy in a way!

So for "Cap of the Moment" that I'm changing to "Pics of the Moment", I'll be using a few from last night (the cute coupley sitting on table one for sure) and one of these "paparazzi" shots.

Last edited by CrunkPunk88; 10-03-2007 at 11:46 PM
Old 10-04-2007, 12:15 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yay! I made a new banner for the opening. Hope that's okay...

.Bianca.
Old 10-04-2007, 12:25 AM
Master Fan

I love it! Of course it's okay, it's one less thing for me to do.

Adding now!
Old 10-04-2007, 12:25 AM
Addicted Fan

ouuu i love that banner!
Old 10-04-2007, 12:33 AM
Dedicated Fan

Roxy, the banner is gorgeous!!

ETA: I love my current post number haha. And I will love it 10 posts from now as well.

Last edited by Bryanna23; 10-04-2007 at 12:40 AM
Old 10-04-2007, 12:47 AM
Obsessed Fan

Your post count number is awesome Bryanna.

Glad you girls like the banner.
.Bianca.
Old 10-04-2007, 12:52 AM
Master Fan

I shortened the quotes section and I am going to be adding some quotes from their chats.

I love your post count number too, Bryanna.
Old 10-04-2007, 01:21 AM
Obsessed Fan

Again Lisa, you're so amazing for doing this.
.Bianca.
Old 10-04-2007, 01:25 AM
Addicted Fan

LOL bryanna LOVE the post number... grrrr 101 seems so far away..i try to post in other places but its just not the same lol
Old 10-04-2007, 01:39 AM
Obsessed Fan

Awh keep going Leslie, you'll get there soon enough.
.Bianca.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread