Master Fan

I'm scared for these two
Old 10-16-2013, 11:19 AM
Part-Time Fan

I think it's over for the tbh.
Old 10-22-2013, 09:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSymphony (View Post)
I'm scared for these two
certainly didn't end the season on a positive and I have to admit that I too am not feeling the greatest right now regarding the future.
Old 10-22-2013, 12:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey can I be added to the list please? I just finished season 4 and I just love them together so much! been watching the show since s1 and never really invested in any couple but these two have so much chemistry and such great scenes this season!

From the finale it looks like it's going to be sam/andy in s5 at least at the beginning of the season, but I hope mccollins will still have scenes together even just as friends as they were on s3 i hope the writers will at least give us that... though it's going to be hard for nick for a while if andy and sam get together again
Old 10-22-2013, 03:37 PM
Master Fan

I love them!

I'm still not over the finale... but I can't let it ruin all of season four for me

Visit Castle | icon[x]
Old 10-23-2013, 12:46 AM
Elite Fan

I'm definitely worried too, but I refuse to give up hope for these two. Of course, when we actually get info for the new season my hope may be dashed immediately, but for now I choose to believe that they have a chance. After all the writers spent the whole last season creating something beautiful why waste it? And more than that Sam and Andy haven't fixed anything. They fell apart for a reason and him getting shot hasn't magically fixed what was broken. I know they have history and she said some stuff, but someone can be your first real love and you can share a history and maybe always have love for that person but that doesn't make them the person you should end up with in the end. I think the writers know they created something special with Nick/Andy and I don't think they'll throw it away easily. I'm going to think positive and believe that writers might just realize that there is something better for Andy beyond Sam and the drama they always have and that's Nick. I really want to see these two make it.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 10-23-2013, 02:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

^ Yes I agree!!

until we get info on the new season i'll just keep re watching their scenes over and over
Old 10-24-2013, 04:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
I'm definitely worried too, but I refuse to give up hope for these two. Of course, when we actually get info for the new season my hope may be dashed immediately, but for now I choose to believe that they have a chance. After all the writers spent the whole last season creating something beautiful why waste it? And more than that Sam and Andy haven't fixed anything. They fell apart for a reason and him getting shot hasn't magically fixed what was broken. I know they have history and she said some stuff, but someone can be your first real love and you can share a history and maybe always have love for that person but that doesn't make them the person you should end up with in the end. I think the writers know they created something special with Nick/Andy and I don't think they'll throw it away easily. I'm going to think positive and believe that writers might just realize that there is something better for Andy beyond Sam and the drama they always have and that's Nick. I really want to see these two make it.
I would love for them to see things the way that you do
Old 10-29-2013, 07:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

Welcome crash land, I added you.
Old 10-30-2013, 07:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

welcome, crash land
Old 11-01-2013, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So rookie blue is in the polls for a board this month. Don't forget to vote for it, and if you want join us at the request thread.

Thanks everyone
Old 11-09-2013, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

voted
Old 11-21-2013, 08:43 AM
Obsessed Fan

Longest wait ever

I'm re-watching their scenes on YT. They have so much chemistry and a well written story progression. Still can't believe how we were blinded-sided by the finale. Never over it.
Old 11-22-2013, 01:47 PM
Master Fan

I really love these two. They were so adorable
Old 11-27-2013, 09:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueenFanGirl (View Post)
Longest wait ever

I'm re-watching their scenes on YT. They have so much chemistry and a well written story progression. Still can't believe how we were blinded-sided by the finale. Never over it.
should have expected it given our track record with ships... and I think I picked another great one on a separate show that will likely never happen, let alone have a chance ...

WTF is wrong with me, LOL?

At least on a couple ships there is strong hope now...

here... meh. They did have amazing chemistry and the one thing that I hope for is that if they don't ever go back there and give them a chance is that they don't have Nick just gloss over the fact of what happened in the finale