Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2004, 04:38 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by master yoda167:
<STRONG>

Nonono, you're wayyy too young to give up, wait like 5-6 years atleast, when you get to my age you can start losing hope! [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]</STRONG>
How old are you already btw do you mind telling?

And who needs the heartbreak anyway so I don't think we would be losing out without guys in our lives. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Maxi - I guess you wouldn't want to live through life all over again, it can be way too stressful. Though it might be interesting if you are stuck in a young kid body. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]
Old 04-28-2004, 04:51 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by Colin James:
<STRONG>And who needs the heartbreak anyway so I don't think we would be losing out without guys in our lives. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
yeah, true! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] besides, we're all going to monaco right? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 04-28-2004, 05:01 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by L i N d $ @ y:
<STRONG>

yeah, true! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] besides, we're all going to monaco right? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Really? I get to go to Monaco too?! Now I get to learn my French there hopefully and get to meet French hotties like Varty. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-28-2004, 05:40 AM
Moderator Manager

we'd all talk to varty like we know french since birth! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] he'd be really impressed. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-28-2004, 05:51 AM
Elite Fan

Or he would just be scratching his head and going "Huh?" when we yapper in our broken French. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 04-28-2004, 07:56 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

maria: gone clubbing again huh? how was it? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Well the last time I was on Friday, it was okay, an awfully young atleast young looking crowd...I had the strangest feeling that the guys were staring at my a** when I was dancing [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] Actually I'm going out today [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Me and my friend are going to Usher's album release party and I love him! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Naturally he won't be there but it should be fun [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Awww, you're sick? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Well I hope you feel better soon, here's a [img]smilies/flowers.gif[/img] for you... [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Maxi- That party plan sounds good [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Joanne- Well I'm 22(will be 23 in September) I don't mind telling... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Oh and you're so right about the guys and heartbreak thing, I think it's about time, he come and find me, not the other way around [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Well I just came home and on the bus home, there was this guy sitting next to me and when I got off, he stood up and smiled and I said thanks and he said "you're welcome" and smiled even more, that has never happened to me before!! I'm pretty convinced that the guy was gay [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

And yes we're all going to Monaco, the men there will never even know what hit them [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 04-28-2004, 08:03 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DJPuReMaGiC:
<STRONG>

Maria - Hey babypie [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Ooooh gosh! Your ex dawson with his gf engaged? Are you ok with that? I mean you're not depressed or anything like that? He told you or have you learned it from someone else? Are you invited to the wedding? Ok lots of questions, i'm sorry [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Nothing new there....I had a big exam today, and I just hope that I didn't screw it up. It was a 'false' baccalaureate, you know just to test yourself. But hell, that was complicated. 4 hours on a sentence, and you had to made an essay. Oh god, I hate exams [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Keep your fingers crossed for me!!!! Love you [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Hey sweetiepie! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I'm totally okay with the engagement, I don't like the guy anymore, not even as a friend so I couldn't really care less what he does with his life...It is kinda fast though, him and this girl haven't been going out a year even [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] He sent me a text message, well the same he sent to all the people, but anyway, at first I was a bit shocked/surprised and then I just started laughing, it was such an official message it was actually funny... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Well I don't know if I'm invited to the wedding, I don't know how soon they will get married, but they'll probably invite me, I don't see any reason why they/he wouldn't... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Ooh, I hope you aced your test!! You probably did fine, you're a smart girl, hun! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Love you muchos! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 04-29-2004, 06:36 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Joanne- Well I'm 22(will be 23 in September) I don't mind telling... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Oh and you're so right about the guys and heartbreak thing, I think it's about time, he come and find me, not the other way around [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Well I just came home and on the bus home, there was this guy sitting next to me and when I got off, he stood up and smiled and I said thanks and he said "you're welcome" and smiled even more, that has never happened to me before!! I'm pretty convinced that the guy was gay [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
I don't know why, but I always thought you were much younger than your age. But now I have come to believe that I might possibly be the youngest in the group here. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

And why would the guy be gay though if he is smiling at you - a girl right. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Unless he's acting all girly maybe. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] Unless, somewhere in your mind, you have been convinced that no real guy will ever like you. But don't worry, I'm sure you will find a guy who would really love you for who you are. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-29-2004, 07:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

I don't know why, but I always thought you were much younger than your age. But now I have come to believe that I might possibly be the youngest in the group here. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

And why would the guy be gay though if he is smiling at you - a girl right. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Unless he's acting all girly maybe. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] Unless, somewhere in your mind, you have been convinced that no real guy will ever like you. But don't worry, I'm sure you will find a guy who would really love you for who you are. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Well you're not the first to do that actually, Anne thought I was the same age as you [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Maybe my blabberings are just *that* immature! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] Actually I think Nath is the youngest, but you might be second... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Well actually what I meant with that other comment is that because the guy was so polite and nice and he actually had some manners, he had to be gay! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Well about the guy I really don't know...we will see... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
icon credit
Hayden
Old 04-29-2004, 10:30 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
<STRONG>Or he would just be scratching his head and going "Huh?" when we yapper in our broken French. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
i think he'd find that cute. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

maria: awww, thanks honey! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] and guys always check out our asses! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] don't mind them. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] at least you had fun clubbing! how about this weekend? going clubbing again?

Old 04-30-2004, 01:59 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>
maria: awww, thanks honey! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] and guys always check out our asses! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] don't mind them. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] at least you had fun clubbing! how about this weekend? going clubbing again?</STRONG>
Well they were extra careful in that checking out that time [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Well I was at the Usher album release party and we had a total blast! Great music, we danced like non-stop for over two hours!! I was sweating like a pig! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Well in a manner of speaking, yeah I am...Not to a regular club though, I'm going to a music club to hear a gig, it's this Finnish band called Don Johnson Big Band that are playing, they play mostly funk/soul/hip-hop/jazz kinda thing [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Sounds weird, but they're really good! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Anyway I'm going out during the day allready, since today here in Finland we are celebrating vappu...It's this kinda spring carnival/student fest type of thing, we wear our graduation hats and students wear their student overalls and everybody's out on the streets laughing, having fun and also drinking quite a lot [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] There are these booths that sell all kinds of carnival stuff like masks and balloons and clown noses, last year I had these white furry bunny ears [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] So that's today.... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] How are you darling? Feeling better I hope? [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
icon credit
Hayden
Old 04-30-2004, 04:24 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Well you're not the first to do that actually, Anne thought I was the same age as you [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Maybe my blabberings are just *that* immature! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] Actually I think Nath is the youngest, but you might be second... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Well actually what I meant with that other comment is that because the guy was so polite and nice and he actually had some manners, he had to be gay! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Well about the guy I really don't know...we will see... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Hmm, why do i get the feeling you know my age though I haven't told you before right? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] Nah, you are not immature, if you were you would be typing in bold letters all the time or put every cuss word you can in your message. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
And I get what you mean now, seeing as guys can appear to be really loud and vile in their mannerisms, and so far my impression of guys haven't been all that rosy. My dream guys only seem to appear onscreen on TV or movies you know. But it might be possible that there could be this rare single guy out of the rotten bunch that happens to be genuinely nice, I would like to think that though I haven't meet such a guy yet. Oh well. *sighs*

And I might seem to be ranting quite a bit cus I'm having that time of the month again. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]
Old 04-30-2004, 04:56 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Hmm, why do i get the feeling you know my age though I haven't told you before right? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] Nah, you are not immature, if you were you would be typing in bold letters all the time or put every cuss word you can in your message. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
And I get what you mean now, seeing as guys can appear to be really loud and vile in their mannerisms, and so far my impression of guys haven't been all that rosy. My dream guys only seem to appear onscreen on TV or movies you know. But it might be possible that there could be this rare single guy out of the rotten bunch that happens to be genuinely nice, I would like to think that though I haven't meet such a guy yet. Oh well. *sighs*

And I might seem to be ranting quite a bit cus I'm having that time of the month again. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I think it was Anne who told me [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It came up because she thought I was your age, she got mixed up somehow... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Ah well, I don't think I did that even when I was an immature kid [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I don't curse that bad normally, but sometimes I have these days when all type of things fly out of my mouth,also known as bad days [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] When I'm pissed, I'm pissed!

Well guys your age, if I remember correctly, you're 17 or something close to that?, they are the worst at that age, oy! They are such a pain in the a**! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I'd like to tell you guys my age are so much better, but I can't, some are, but I've met a lot of pig bastards in my time! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I know what you mean about movies and TV, I feel the same way, all my dream guys live there too! well I'd like to think that too, oh well, time will tell [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
and I'm sorry you're going through "that" time again, not really a treat that!! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
icon credit
Hayden
Old 04-30-2004, 06:13 AM
Elite Fan

Actually I'm already 20. And it has been a hell these past few years for me to even think of guys really. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I had all these physical and appearance problems the guys were all probably scared away by me and then later on I had further emotional problems. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
And yeah guys or rather just boys I have been in contact in my life can be real infantile just like my brother for example, he is much older than me but he acts like he's three. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] And not to mention, how I was constantly bullied by these boys in my former high school, did I say how they love pinching me and drawing on my stuff constantly. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
But then I was so stupid to just let them walk over me like that, come to think about it, I was too meek in school. [img]smilies/no.gif[/img] And thinking back I feel like such a moron, I should have reported them or just slap them upside on their head. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Or maybe tie them up so they can't move or something like that. [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img]
But well, I was a dumb kid and I think I still am sadly. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Ok enough of my rant, I think pms has taken over me lol. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]
Old 04-30-2004, 07:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Actually I'm already 20. And it has been a hell these past few years for me to even think of guys really. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I had all these physical and appearance problems the guys were all probably scared away by me and then later on I had further emotional problems. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
And yeah guys or rather just boys I have been in contact in my life can be real infantile just like my brother for example, he is much older than me but he acts like he's three. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] And not to mention, how I was constantly bullied by these boys in my former high school, did I say how they love pinching me and drawing on my stuff constantly. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
But then I was so stupid to just let them walk over me like that, come to think about it, I was too meek in school. [img]smilies/no.gif[/img] And thinking back I feel like such a moron, I should have reported them or just slap them upside on their head. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Or maybe tie them up so they can't move or something like that. [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img]
But well, I was a dumb kid and I think I still am sadly. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Ok enough of my rant, I think pms has taken over me lol. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Ooops, sorry! My apoligies! [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] Well actually what you described in the first chapter sounds about what I went through...Well I haven't met that many immature guys I guess, I'm just an idiot slash jerk magnet, a Big one [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Oh and guys picked on me too when I was younger...Well those bullys, sometimes no matter what you do, they still walk all over you...Yeah, it's so easy to say I should have done this or that, but when you're in the situation it's not always that easy...But with these things you can let them bother you or you can turn them around as a strenght builder, sounds weird, but it's true...Why do you still think you're dumb? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
icon credit
Hayden
Closed Thread   Post New Thread