Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2004, 04:53 PM
New Fan

I don't understand, am sorry... I am new in here [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Old 04-23-2004, 10:58 PM
Master Fan

Hi there [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Welcome in FF and this board. What is it that you don't understand?
Old 04-24-2004, 06:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by september82:
<STRONG>I don't understand, am sorry... I am new in here [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Welcome! I hope you'll like Fanforum and this board (I must say we're normally a very friendly bunch here). [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Both Anne (StellaSlight) and I are more than willing to answer any questions you may have.
Old 04-24-2004, 09:14 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by master yoda167:
<STRONG>I don't know, why aren't you? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

nath: wow, thanks! great advice, really! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] anyway, its pretty obvious now that she still likes him cos she doesn't tell me if she sees him accidentally when she meets his brother. she tells me later and says that she forgot to tell me about it. hello, she knows i like him so why would she forget to tell? its too complicated right now. i'm gonna lay off for a while and just let things be but i still stand by my guard, i like him and he likes me. end of story.

september82: welcome to the thread! i'm lindsay. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] feel free to join in on the convo! we talk about just anything under the frickin' sun. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

anne: [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] the [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img] makes me squint, that's what!

maxi: bikinis! don't forget our bikinis for monaco! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 04-24-2004: Message edited L i N d $ @ y ]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 04-24-2004, 09:20 AM
Elite Fan

I'm really really bored,there's nothing to do here [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img] I could go out but I'm too tired to move, since I was clubbin' last night and am feeling it now [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img] heh Allthough the place we went to,made me feel sooo old, the people there looked like they were 17 or something [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

OhMaxi and who ever else wants to know, about that cruise I told you about, well the people that were supposed to go, changed, so now there's just me, my girl and her guy, my gals sis and a guy with his girl and his girls galpal, confused? So was I... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Anyway, no single guys with us, but still it should be fun [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I'm not really interested in dating right now anyway, it never works out anyhew!
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 04-24-2004, 09:23 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by L i N d $ @ y:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

[ 04-24-2004: Message edited L i N d $ @ y ]</STRONG>
Well I guess I kinda proved your point with my last post there [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

How are you sugar? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 04-25-2004, 11:33 PM
Master Fan

Linds - ah yes, of course we need bikins.

Maria - it does sound a bit confusing, but I'm sure you'll have great fun on the cruise despite change in company. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 04-26-2004, 03:32 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks, Maxi I'm sure I will [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
icon credit
Hayden
Old 04-26-2004, 06:40 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by master yoda167:
<STRONG>

Ehh, I wouldn't worry about it, men are pretty useless anyways [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I though you have a crush right or I can't remember if you haver told me if have you given up on him already? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

And i guess I've pretty much given up on finding a man.

Anne - I got a feeling you have a thing for girls, not sure why. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]
Old 04-26-2004, 11:03 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Colin James:
<STRONG>

I though you have a crush right or I can't remember if you haver told me if have you given up on him already? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

And i guess I've pretty much given up on finding a man.
</STRONG>
Hmm,a crush, a crush, a crush, well I had one for like 3 weeks like 2-3 months ago, it bombed, he never called or replied, the bastard! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Nonono, you're wayyy too young to give up, wait like 5-6 years atleast, when you get to my age you can start losing hope! [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]
icon credit
Hayden
Old 04-27-2004, 06:57 AM
Master Fan

I'm doomed by old age. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] Oh wait, I wouldn't want to turn back the clock for anything in the world. Well, if you offer me Daniel Day-Lewis then I might consider it, but it is still not certain I'd take up on the offer. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

We're planning a surprise party for a friend of mine who'll be turning 30 in early June. I think it might be fun.

[ 04-27-2004: Message edited Layla. ]
Old 04-27-2004, 08:42 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Layla.:
<STRONG>I'm doomed by old age. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] Oh wait, I wouldn't want to turn back the clock for anything in the world. Well, if you offer me Daniel Day-Lewis then I might consider it, but it is still not certain I'd take up on the offer. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

We're planning a surprise party for a friend of mine who'll be turning 30 in early June. I think it might be fun.

[ 04-27-2004: Message edited Layla. ]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

Oooh,a surprise party seems cool! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
icon credit
Hayden
Old 04-27-2004, 03:56 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] HEEEY!

Maria - Hey babypie [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Ooooh gosh! Your ex dawson with his gf engaged? Are you ok with that? I mean you're not depressed or anything like that? He told you or have you learned it from someone else? Are you invited to the wedding? Ok lots of questions, i'm sorry [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Nothing new there....I had a big exam today, and I just hope that I didn't screw it up. It was a 'false' baccalaureate, you know just to test yourself. But hell, that was complicated. 4 hours on a sentence, and you had to made an essay. Oh god, I hate exams [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Keep your fingers crossed for me!!!! Love you [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Linds - Heeee welcome babe [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] You're right. Let things happen, and you'll see. If the guy really likes you, anyway, he'll come back. You can be sure of that. Don't worry too much [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Maxi - I use tracked topics too!!!! heheee. So useful, because I don't really have time to 'random' around FF anymore. *sighs*

[img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]
Old 04-28-2004, 01:38 AM
Master Fan

Nath - That's the main reason I use it too, it's so easy to navigate through the 'main' threads I visit. And it's easy to get to certain boards as well that way. [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]

Maria - yeah I hope it'll be great. She's planned a regular birthday party in early June, and we plan on kidnapping her the evening before and treat her a meal of some sort. I hope we can get a bunch of her friends together for the event.
Old 04-28-2004, 03:15 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by DJPuReMaGiC:
<STRONG>Linds - Heeee welcome babe [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] You're right. Let things happen, and you'll see. If the guy really likes you, anyway, he'll come back. You can be sure of that. Don't worry too much [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]</STRONG>
awww, thanks honey! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

joanne: given up finding the one huh? that's not supposed to be your problem! he should be the one looking for you! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

maria: gone clubbing again huh? how was it? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

maxi: i miss you girl! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] work is hell! and i'm here at home right now, got sick because i work too much. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread