Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2009, 10:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

No I didn't.
Old 11-21-2009, 09:52 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPhhrdcLover (View Post)
Anyone see the sneak peeks we got?
Oh, Natie and his 'mixed' feelings I am so excited I am also glad that it looks like he is trying to help her as a friend and because what she's doing is wrong and not because he wants her for himself Which of course he does but I'm glad its not played out like that
Old 11-21-2009, 01:18 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah, Anna, I agree. I'm glad he's being hesitant about figuring out exactly what it all means. But he knows he cares about her and is worried about her, that always stays the same no matter how he's feeling or what the situation. Poor boy is Natefused about his mixed feelings I so adore this boy.

I have to say I'm surprised by how much I'm enjoying the Nate/Dan friendship lately. They've totally been bringing the lols lately, and they have shown some good depth and trust there, I kinda love that Dan keeps going right to Nate about his girl problems when he can't got to V. And I love that Nate is still giving him all this sage advise And the amusment just increases as they're both vibbing on each other's ex-girlfriends
With the big fake smiles, and stupid lies, when deep inside your bleeding. To be hurt, to feel lost, to be left out in the dark, to be kicked when your down, to feel like you've been pushed around, to be on the edge of breaking down, but no ones there to save you. Welcome to my life.
Nate 'epic' Archibald
Old 11-21-2009, 01:27 PM
Elite Fan

I used to hate DN almost as much as DS, I just wanted Dan far away from my bbs but now that hes being all great and not judgemental anymore, I don't mind DN anymore. They are pretty adorable and I really like that they help each other out with their problems and stuff. But I don't think either of them is gonna mind the other one having feelings for their ex. Dang, this situation is kinda messed up though

I'm thinking the DN sneak peek is pretty much at the beginning of the ep and then we get thier walk and the bench scene where Serena lies to him and tells him nothings going on but of course Chuck tells him that they kissed after that and I'm not sure about this, do you think Nate is the one that tells Maureen?
Old 11-21-2009, 01:40 PM
Elite Fan

Aww, sneak peeks. So excited.
Amy | icon | livejournal | tumblr
Old 11-21-2009, 01:45 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesmerized (View Post)
I used to hate DN almost as much as DS, I just wanted Dan far away from my bbs but now that hes being all great and not judgemental anymore, I don't mind DN anymore. They are pretty adorable and I really like that they help each other out with their problems and stuff. But I don't think either of them is gonna mind the other one having feelings for their ex. Dang, this situation is kinda messed up though

I'm thinking the DN sneak peek is pretty much at the beginning of the ep and then we get thier walk and the bench scene where Serena lies to him and tells him nothings going on but of course Chuck tells him that they kissed after that and I'm not sure about this, do you think Nate is the one that tells Maureen?
Right there with ya. I used to not like ND, I thought it was way to random and weird, and like you I just wanted D away from them. I was all 'seriously, we just got S away from you for awhile and now N has to be around you???' But yes, they've totally gotten me this season, I just really really hope it stays good like this.

You know I had thought about the same thing, Nate telling Maurren. Wondered if that's the 'sledgehammer' he uses to knock sense into her. His face at the dinner table when Maureen is laying into STripp and those filming pics of Nate and Maureen...yeah I don't know, if he does do that there'd be some major drama going down over turkey dinner Plus if he did do this, I wonder if he'd tell Serena or not? *sigh* its all so confusing at this point.
With the big fake smiles, and stupid lies, when deep inside your bleeding. To be hurt, to feel lost, to be left out in the dark, to be kicked when your down, to feel like you've been pushed around, to be on the edge of breaking down, but no ones there to save you. Welcome to my life.
Nate 'epic' Archibald
Old 11-21-2009, 01:58 PM
Elite Fan

I hate that we have to wait another week

It kind of looks like he did tell Maureen. I don't if I'd like that or not. On the one hand its probably the only thing left to do to stop this but then again if he doesn't tell Serena he is doing something behind her back again. But this time he does it to help her so I'm okay with it Little Natie is becoming soo smart! Columbia must be a really good school

I NEVER thought I'd say this but I don't even hate DS that much anymore I mean Dan has gotten so much more enjoyable and has grown up and become less judgemental and thats mostly what I used to hate about them. It's probably just their lack of scenes that makes me say that and once they get more I'll be back to hating but Nate/Jenny have totally taken over as my new worst GG couple.
Old 11-21-2009, 02:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I don't if I'd like that or not.
That's how I feel about it as well. I'm not sure what I think about it. It's nice that he cares so much, but do I really want him to do this to Serena?

And if he does end up to be the one to tell Maureen... how does that fit in with the scene at the end of the promo, where he asks Serena not to go with Tripp?

So many questions.
Amy | icon | livejournal | tumblr
Old 11-21-2009, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I hate that we have to wait another week
This extra week better pay off
Old 11-22-2009, 07:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yes, it better does! I keep thinking OMG ONLY 1 MORE DAY, but then it's like.....no. crap. xD
Old 11-22-2009, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think I had a Nate/Serena dream I thought I was actually watching the episode they were dating and everything.
Old 11-22-2009, 05:54 PM
Addicted Fan

How cute is this picture? They're like a little family.

Old 11-22-2009, 05:57 PM
Master Fan

They are just SOOO sweet!
Sam Swarek Andy McNally
Old 11-22-2009, 06:04 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Little Natie is becoming soo smart! Columbia must be a really good school
I have to say I never laughed so hard in my life. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AWESOME.

And AAWWWW, Blake, Chace and Penny Such a sweet family.
Old 11-22-2009, 06:48 PM
Elite Fan

Haha! Oh, Natie I don't even think he is dumb but its just so easy to make fun of him

All those pics were sooooooo adorable I already have abuot 50 icons I want to use from them
Closed Thread   Post New Thread