Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2004, 11:40 AM
Master Fan

oh no...must.escape.
Old 07-22-2004, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Lindsay, someone older. But same here, there the first couple that comes to mind for me. And I also watched from day one and they were the IT couple for that show and all this talk about Shannon being a b*tch, didn't even notice. Her character was my favorite.

Michael & Maria come close...but I think N/H resemble more D/B.

Another couple probably would be Ben & Felicity. He was the bad-boy, slacker guy while she was the quiet and smart student. When they got together, he changed for the better and fell in deep love w/ her too. And we all know she always loved him too.

LMAO @ NDN Angel. Come back and join the fun.
Old 07-22-2004, 11:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by ¤NDN Angel¤
oh no...must.escape.
run from the old people

Ben & Felicity very good choice.....
Old 07-22-2004, 11:49 AM
Master Fan

I liked Kelly and Dylan.

And Ben and Felicity were great, but i really liked Julie (i think its cause she was the Pink Power Ranger..my fav... )

and Pat, please call me Jane.
Old 07-22-2004, 11:54 AM
Banned

But for me Kelly and Dlyan were nothing like like NH. they just looked hot together and dylan cheated to be with her... not nathan like
Old 07-22-2004, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jane, not a problem.
But ugh I never liked Julie w/ Ben, I even hated her in the early season b/c she was seeing him.

And I agree w/ Lindsay that Kelly/Dylan were nothing like N/H whereas Dylan/Brenda were. To me Kelly/Dylan would be more like Nathan/Peyton, you know popular ones together.

And I don't want anything that happend to Brenda w/ D/K to happend w/ N/H and Haley. Sucks big time...
Old 07-22-2004, 12:50 PM
Master Fan

Yea, Dylan&Kelly dont remind me of NH

but i was just really interested in them, i have no idea why. Maybe, for me, anyone was better than Brenda...

wat about Rory and Jess? Does that remind anyone of NH?
Old 07-22-2004, 12:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ¤NDN Angel¤
So, is there any other couple that remind you of Nathan and Haley? or Does Nathan and Haley remind you of any other couple? (same question, i just put in a different way... ) [/B]
They remind me a lot of Josh & Lily from Popular, although no one else seems to see it. Popular guy and one-of-a-kind girl whose relationship first starts as somewhat of a lie, but then they eventually fall in love. And both couples got married really young...that's what first made me compare the two.

I can see the Landon & Jamie thing, too. I'm just not a Nicholas Sparks fan. But the movie was okay.

I don't think they are like Michael & Maria at all though. Except for that scene in WAO. It was kind of like the Independence Day scene. And then Nathan was emancipated like Michael was. Okay, fine. Lots of similarities there. But the relationship itself, I think, is very different.

ETA: Definitely not for Rory & Jess, at least in my opinion. Although I am a huge R/J fan.

VISIT FOR DESPAIR ∞ CURRENTLY ON HIATUS
Old 07-22-2004, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
originally posted by Jane:

wat about Rory and Jess? Does that remind anyone of NH?
Oh no, I never liked or seen the spark between Rory and Jess. Plus he got on my nerves alot. I always preferred Dean and Rory instead.

Where I can see where ya get the similarities between Landon/Jamie to N/H but I also didn't see the big thing about them. And I agree that the movie was okay...didn't get to love it like I do with The Notebook.

Susan, ITA w/ Josh/Lily from Popular. GOod choice.
Old 07-22-2004, 01:20 PM
Total Fan

Stop w/the Brenda and Dylan. (Trust me, I am the OLDEST one on this thread... LOL) I never liked them together. Brenda's character in NO way resembled Haley... You would have more luck convincing me if you said Brandon and Dylan.

I still think they remind me closest to Joey and Pacey... although Pacey was never really as bad as Nathan was. (Don't throw anything at me Pat, you big ol' Dawson fan.... speaking of... I saw the Rules of Attraction... I will never ever be able to look at Dawson the same!!! )

I liked Felicity better w/Noel... but that is only because I did not think Ben was hot. ( BAD JENNIFER GARNER!!!)

Mike and Maria are also close... Mike was emancipated, Maria dug music... ah, I miss Mike and Maria... little alien buddy all protective. *sighs, good times*

OK, I'll stop for now... IF YOU ALL PROMISE TO NEVER MENTION BRENDA ON THIS BOARD AGAIN. Just kidding... I can't erase her from the earth... I've tried! LOL
Old 07-22-2004, 01:23 PM
Master Fan

im too young

i barely remember stuff from 90210 lol

i only got into it towards the end i think

i was a deprived child

Old 07-22-2004, 01:27 PM
Banned

Lilly and Josh is a great example......
i thought i was the oldest

sidebar... popular comes out on DVD soon
Old 07-22-2004, 02:11 PM
Master Fan

LOL!..thank you, Denise, thank youu!

I've tried to erase her from the earth too..lol! I'm just like you...

I loved Popular...but in the second season or something, it started really messing up.
Old 07-22-2004, 02:14 PM
Banned

well Popular was the gay man's favorite show said the writer of popular maybe thats why it started getting werid
Old 07-22-2004, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

LMAO @ Denise. I'll stop w/ the D/B comparisons if you stop w/ the P/J.

But for real, D/B does remind me of N/H for the reasons I posted earlier.

I just can't see the comparisons between N/H and P/J.

I did like Noel and Felicity before B/F ever came in the picture. After that I was hooked on Ben & Felicty...plus I think it was sweet how she got the guy after all.

Btw, I seen The Rules of Attraction too and I had the same reaction. But I still love my Dawson the same. I just find it funny both Pacey and Dawson have done those type of films.

Alright so who's the oldest out of us here? I know I'm pretty up there. lol

Baby C, I watched 90210 from the beginning, and the ending seasons of it didn't do the show any jsutice. If you can check it out from the beginning, probably the best episodes they had.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread