Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2004, 06:19 PM
Obsessed Fan

i hear there's 2 new n/h promo's tonight...one/two during everwood and one after high school reunion. bah does this mean i actually have to watch this stuff? if it's for n/h, then hell yes!!!
Old 05-02-2004, 06:32 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ¤NDN Angel¤:
<STRONG>

::squints:: How did you hear that? I replayed that part over atleast 50 times and i never understood what they were saying..

[ 05-02-2004: Message edited ¤NDN Angel¤ ]</STRONG>
Dude, the clip up at H-B.com was pretty clear when I listened to it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] i can't wait to see how all this plays out.

"A new love is tested..."
Old 05-02-2004, 06:33 PM
Addicted Fan

I know .. Double post .. but I had to mention I saw the FOREHEAD KISS! It was so cute. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Haley had a huge smile after .. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-02-2004, 07:55 PM
Master Fan

UGH!..i missed all the promos that they showed! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] And i REALLY wanna see this forehead kiss!!..it sounds wonderful! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 05-02-2004, 11:17 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>UGH!..i missed all the promos that they showed! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] And i REALLY wanna see this forehead kiss!!..it sounds wonderful! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
dude, two days away. breath, love, it's not a winter hiatus. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-02-2004, 11:38 PM
Master Fan

LOL. Okay..breathing.. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Wait..winter hiatus..Oh NO!..that reminds me of summer hiatus [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] which is coming in just TWO episodes [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] ...i dont know wat i'm gonna do without my NH fix...
Old 05-03-2004, 08:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey congrats on the new thread finally. Love all the fan-art and banners...so pretty! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Can't wait until tomorrow. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 05-03-2004, 11:57 AM
Extreme Fan

Hey- add me! I dont know if I posted already, cuz I am having a brain lapse- but add me if I havent already asked. I heart NH!

Mandie* [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 05-03-2004, 12:08 PM
Total Fan

Holy Crap Jane!!! *bows down and fans while chanting "I'm not worthy"* YOU ROCK. I take the weekend off and you got thread #2!

Denise1 caught me up on the MarkSchwahn thing. That seemed cool. I think it was him???!!!

I forgot all about ET on MTV yesterday so I missed that whole to do!

Again, you're awesome Jane... I'll be right back.
Old 05-03-2004, 01:11 PM
Total Fan

OK! I think I am finally all caught up. Not only were y'all busy here, but also over at OTH board. Man, it is going to be hard to keep up for the next week with the finale coming.
Jane we have to keep this couples thread going over summer.

I need new wallpaper... I'm off in search of it.
Old 05-03-2004, 02:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Ravens23:
<STRONG>Holy Crap Jane!!! *bows down and fans while chanting "I'm not worthy"* YOU ROCK. I take the weekend off and you got thread #2!
</STRONG>
Ofcourse, I rock.. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

LOL!!..thanks Denise! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]..Me and Angiee did talk, didnt we?.. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I just really wanted to get to thread two..lol..So how do you like the first post? Is there anything you want me to change? I was thinking we should add a reason of why we love them.
Old 05-03-2004, 02:54 PM
Master Fan

I added you Mandie.. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]..make sure you come here alot and talk!

ETA: GUYS!..i need some serious advice!..because of the software change..you can never change your names again..so help me think of a good name to use..wat about ¤Angelic¤..just tell me!..the day is like tomorrow or something... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Any advice is good!

[ 05-03-2004: Message edited ¤NDN Angel¤ ]
Old 05-03-2004, 07:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey NH lovers just popin in to show my support. This couple is the reason I'm watching the show. Don't get me wrong the show is great I just love NH more, but can you blame me [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I can't wait for 2morrow night's eppy it should be great. I love NH and I'm proud of it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Jessica
Old 05-03-2004, 07:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>I added you Mandie.. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]..make sure you come here alot and talk!

ETA: GUYS!..i need some serious advice!..because of the software change..you can never change your names again..so help me think of a good name to use..wat about ¤Angelic¤..just tell me!..the day is like tomorrow or something... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Any advice is good!

[ 05-03-2004: Message edited ¤NDN Angel¤ ]</STRONG>
Jane i luv ur name the way it is.

my take" when Four *****ing fingers are pointing at you, u sure as hell can point one finger"
Old 05-03-2004, 07:41 PM
Master Fan

awww..thanks Sandy!.. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] But aren’t people confused about what the NDN stands for?