Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2010, 09:52 PM
Master Fan

Nathan and Audrey (Haven) #1: Because he FELT her kiss on the cheek!

Welcome to the FIRST Appreciation thread for Nathan and Audrey from the NEW Syfy tv show, Haven!

This is a wonderful new show, kind of like X-Files but a LOT funnier and more fresh. The lead characters are entertaining and fun.

The show starts with an FBI agent Audrey going to Haven for a case. There, she has a memorable first meeting with a cop Nathan. She learns quickly that apparently Nathan CANNOT feel anything. He had an accident that made him incapable of basically feeling any pain or any physical contact.

Audrey decides to stay in town when she finds a picture of what could be her mother. Wanting to know more about her possible mom, she decides to join forces with Nathan to solve unique and unusual cases in town.

Emily Rose portrays Audrey. Lucas Bryant portrays Nathan. Together, they have such a terrific chemistry.

Quick Video Recap of Nathan and Audrey Relationship Up to Episode 9
YouTube - {Haven} Audrey and Nathan's Relationship so far

Picspam Nathan and Audrey recap up to episode 9
lilies_pad: picspam: SyFy's Haven (a Nathan/Audrey Primer)

SIGH this Online Fan Petition to Get a Season 2 for Haven!
Fans want a season 2 of Haven!

Shipper List
1.)jules166
2.)Pan
3.)Lostbeth
4.)sweetmac1
5.)RachaelAM
6.)Teriberri21
7.)Josie2288
8.)judy1987
9.)CrashandBurn9
10.)sophiasparks
11.)truluvs

New Nathan/Audrey fansite! Awesome gallery section and more!
Nathan and Audrey fan

Visit the awesome Nathan and Audrey livejournal! LOTS of members!
nathan_audrey

Nathan and Audrey Episodic Clips
YouTube - Nathan and Audrey (Haven) : Episode 8 Cheek Kiss! (He can feel it!)
YouTube - Nathan and Audrey (Haven): Episode 9 EPIC Scenes!
YouTube - Nathan and Audrey (Haven): Episode 10 Touchy/Feely Scenes!

Reasons Why We Like Nathan and Audrey Together:
1.) Because the actors have terrific chemistry!
2.) Because Nathan and Audrey saved each others' lives on their first day of meeting each other!
3.) Because Audrey brings out the softer side of Nathan.
4.) Because while he is quiet/reserved, she is more open and outspoken.
5.) Because they confide in each other about their personal problems.
6.) Because Nathan left his girlfriend as they were about to do the deed in order to rush and save Audrey!
7.) Because neither of them has ever had any friends. But now they have each other!
8.) Because Nathan actually FELT Audrey's kiss on his cheek! For the first time, he FELT human contact in years since the accident.
9.) Because Audrey makes Nathan laugh.
10.) Because he wanted to help her fit in the town, so he bought her clothes and boots!
11.) Because strange things happening in town do not scare her! And well, Nathan is not exactly normal anymore!
12.) Because he wants for her to "fix" him.
13.) Because Nathan got Audrey a present for her birthday and came to her party even though he was still a bit sad about Jess leaving.
14.) Because Audrey admitted that she was worried about Nathan!
15.) Because Nathan was the ONLY person who knew it was the "fake" Audrey!
16.) Because Nathan KISSED the "fake" Audrey and held her hands TRYING to feel her!
17.) Because when Nathan could NOT feel the "fake" Audrey, that is when he knew it was not her!
18.) Because Nathan basically saved Audrey!
19.) Because Nathan started CRYING when he thought he lost the real Audrey.
20.) Because Nathan kept telling Audrey to be okay, and she was okay!
21.) Because Audrey saw Nathan crying over her and told him that "crying will not be tolerated."
22.) Because they admitted each others' middle names.
23.) Because Emily Rose is a Nathan/Audrey fan!
24.) Because Lucas Bryant keeps complimenting Nathan and Audrey's connection! Cute!
25.) Because Emily thinks that Lucas is fantastic!
26.) Because Nathan gets emotional each time that he touches Audrey!
27.) Because Nathan wants to be around Audrey all the time!
28.) Because Nathan thinks it could be fate that she is the only woman he can actually feel!
29.) Because Audrey worries about him and can tell when he is acting more odd than usual.
30.) Because Nathan wants to feel her touch! (hand shakes, high fives, basically ANYTHING that allows him to feel her touch!)
31.) Because his father made a joke that Audrey is not his girlfriend (we think YET, actually!)
32.) Because Nathan was concerned about Audrey when she did not answer her phone!
33.) Because when Audrey was stuck on a ship, she did everything she could to ONLY get a hold of Nathan! (Texting him, calling him)
34.) Because Nathan was ready to get a boat and search for Audrey all over the ocean until his father made him see sense!
35.) Because when Audrey called Nathan for help, he rushed to talk to her!
36.) Because he was glad to see that she is okay! And perhaps wanted to talk with her more until his father interrupted!
37.) Because "is it the wifey calling again?"
38.) Because Audrey's FBI boss even knew that Nathan would know where she is.
39.) Because Nathan hacked into Audrey's computer to get some clues on the case she is working on...because he was worried about her!
40.) Because people are starting to notice and comment on the Nathan and Audrey obvious closeness!

NEW SCENE of the Moment: Nathan and Audrey holding hands! Episode 10!

Previous Scene of the Moment: Audrey gives Nathan a kiss on the cheek that he can actually FEEL! Sweet Surprising Scene!
YouTube - Nathan and Audrey (Haven) : Episode 8 Cheek Kiss! (He can feel it!)

Picspam of the Moment:
prettybutt: HAVEN: AIN'T NO SUNSHINE PICSPAM

Fan Videos
YouTube - Haven - Nathan & Audrey / Illuminated
YouTube - I Feel Like That {Nathan&Audrey, Haven}
YouTube - "Secrets" - Nathan & Audrey (Haven)
YouTube - "Maybe you'll fix me someday" // Audrey & Nathan
YouTube - "Fallin' For You" Nathan / Audrey WATCH IN HD!
YouTube - "Strange" - Nathan & Audrey (Haven)
YouTube - Nathan and Audrey (Haven) : Walk You Home
YouTube - Nathan and Audrey (Haven) : Broken
YouTube - {Haven} Nathan & Audrey - She's All I'll Ever Need *Vidlet*
YouTube - Audrey & Nathan [Haven] - Cosmic Love (Vidlet)
YouTube - "Fix You" Nathan & Audrey WATCH IN HD!
YouTube - Haven - Theme (Audrey / Nathan) (Fan Vid)

Nathan and Audrey Youtube Fan Video Channel
YouTube - Nathan & Audrey

Pictures

Interview of the Moment: Emily Rose talks about Nathan and Audrey:
YouTube - whats the buzz interviews Emily

Quotes about Nathan and Audrey!

Lucas Bryant (Nathan):
Quote:
“Nathan has a condition where he can’t feel pain, so this has alienated him from people and relationships recently. So I think that’s an intimacy that will get in his way. But when Audrey blows into town she blows his world open. Don’t laugh, it’s true.”
Quote:
"I read the pilot script for Haven, thought it was great and began going through the audition rounds for Nathan," recalls Bryant. "That was all going well, and then I found out that Emily Rose was involved with the series. The two of us worked together last year and I like her a lot, so I decided to use her as a pawn in my power play to get the role of Nathan," jokes the actor. "I went into one of the auditions when Emily was there reading with the actors who were auditioning and [jokingly] said to the producers, 'Now, you've gone and hired Emily Rose for this job. I'm not sure if you know this, but she is a bit of a nightmare, a very powerful nightmare.'

"I went on to explain that Emily was like uranium, quite powerful yet volatile and highly unpredictable uranium. However, if they could harness that uranium properly, it becomes quite a lovely 'tool' that they could do all sorts of things with. So I said to them, 'Let me be your thermal sleeve for the uranium that is Emily Rose and we will make this thing happen.' Well, they seemed to believe me, so here I am, but that wasn't the end of it. That got me through the final round of auditions, but then there was the network test with all the execs, including the people from Syfy. For that one, I brought in some coffee crisp chocolate bars, which in Canada are like gold. I think they thought that was a bit weird," he says with a chuckle, "but it wound up working for me because they tasted the chocolate and were sold."
Quote:
"With Audrey and Nathan it's been sort of this slow burn of them getting to trust each other," explains Bryant. "She kind of bulldozers her way into my character's world, and I think he's a little shocked, but also fascinated by that. As much as it's a bit irritating to him, he also finds it pretty charming, and as you'll see in the episodes coming up, especially number eight [Ain't No Sunshine], Audrey really starts to grow on Nathan. She helps him change and become a better or fuller person.
Quote:
"I think we’re the next beautiful classic couple.”
Quote:
As far as my character goes, Nathan's inability to feel pain is intrinsically linked to his personality. Thinking he's a freak or weirdo has further alienated him from the people around him and pushed him back into his shell. That's why Audrey is so necessary for him. Her attitude has forced him out of that shell and allows Nathan to let some of his guard down and his weird sense of humour out. He has been pretty shut down for a while now, but Audrey forces him to look at his "affliction" and himself in new ways.
Emily Rose(Audrey):

Quote:
Nathan has a peculiarity about him – there’s something about him that we’ll discover, and I think that Duke is just interesting in and of himself, but there’s something going on with Nathan that Audrey would definitely connect with and try to figure out.
Quote:
“For me, one of the biggest challenges was Lucas and I have worked together before. So instantly, off the bat, we have a camaraderie and chemistry and familiarity. We can finish each other’s sentences. But in the early episodes, you’ve got to make each thing new and ‘Oh, my word, what is this new place and who is that person and what’s going on?’ So for me, that was kind of a fine little teeter-totter I had to sit on.”

Let Haven Writers/Creators on Twitter know how much you like these two together!
Sam Ernst (havensam) on Twitter
Jim Dunn (HavenJim) on Twitter
Jose Molina (JoseMolinaTV) on Twitter
Emily Rose (EmilyroseLA) on Twitter
Haven TV (HavenTV) on Twitter

Main Haven Facebook
Haven | Facebook

Haven Fansite where you can go CHAT sometimes with the writers! Chat option above
come and let your mind get away from it all!

Duo Interview Links
Q&A: Emily Rose and Lucas Bryant of Haven
Emily Rose & Lucas Bryant On 'Haven' - CraveOnline.com
FANBOLT.COM - Interview: Lucas Bryant and Emily Rose of 'Haven'

Little Trivia! Lucas and Emily starred in a movie, Perfect Plan, together RIGHT before auditioning for Haven!

I'll add more stuff soon! Still looking for pix!

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G

Last edited by jules166; 10-01-2010 at 08:22 PM
Old 08-28-2010, 10:28 PM
Pan
Master Fan

Add me, please. I love Haven and loooooove A&N!!
Old 08-28-2010, 10:45 PM
Master Fan

Adding you now! Welcome!

I seriously cannot stop watching the kiss on the cheek scene!

Do you have a twitter?

Walter and Paige

Old 08-28-2010, 11:31 PM
Pan
Master Fan

Thank you so much for opening this thread! And for the vids, I'm watching all of them now.

Quote:
Do you have a twitter?
Old 08-29-2010, 02:43 AM
Master Fan

Oh, that's too bad. There are a few writers/creators of the show who are on twitter!

By the way, I just realized that basically Lucas and Emily starred in a movie together RIGHT before they auditioned for Haven. No wonder they have such an easy going chemistry!

Walter and Paige

Old 08-29-2010, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Helllo! I was looking for a thread of them.
Please add me.
Old 08-29-2010, 02:08 PM
Master Fan

Adding you now! Welcome!

Also, I JUST discovered this amazing Nathan/Audrey livejournal. Lots of members and discussion:
nathan_audrey

By the way, I was in a chat yesterday with one of the writers. They sometimes chat with the fans via a fansite for Haven. Well, he had confirmed that Nathan FELT Audrey's kiss. And that Nathan did NOT feel Jess even when they were close to you know what...and it appeared that maybe...Anyway, the writer clearly said that he did not feel Jess. And Audrey is the one he felt!

Because there is a semi triangle happening, those of you who have a TWITTER account or a FACEBOOK account, make sure to post pro Nathan/Audrey comments! Especially on twitter. The links to the writers' twitter accounts are above. Nothing against Duke. I just adore Nathan/Audrey together!

Walter and Paige

Old 08-30-2010, 07:52 PM
Pan
Master Fan

Thanks for the link!

What do you think about Audrey/Duke?
Old 08-30-2010, 10:33 PM
Master Fan

Oh, I like Duke a lot as an individual character. I'm a fan of Eric B. I have seen him in many tv shows.

But I'm just not a Audrey/Duke fan. I do like the sibling vibe with Nathan/Duke, though.

I'm basically a huge Nathan/Audrey shipper fan.

Walter and Paige

Old 08-30-2010, 10:37 PM
Pan
Master Fan

I love Duke, he's a great character, and so funny!

But I'm a huge N/A shipper too!

A new N/A vid!

Old 08-30-2010, 10:41 PM
Master Fan

That's basically how I feel, too. I just love all three characters.

And I ship Nathan/Audrey.

That new video is awesome!

Walter and Paige

Old 08-30-2010, 10:49 PM
Pan
Master Fan

The vid is really great!

Your icon is
Old 08-30-2010, 11:26 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, that moment is simply my favorite scene of all the episodes thus far!

So powerful! Especially his expression!

The way I see it in terms of the "triangle," Duke can have ANY gal that he wants. But Nathan can ONLY feel Audrey. And for Nathan, I feel like Audrey is the girl who he opens up to and whom he trusts.

Walter and Paige

Old 08-30-2010, 11:31 PM
Pan
Master Fan

Quote:
Duke can have ANY gal that he wants. But Nathan can ONLY feel Audrey.
WORD. Audrey is special for him.

Did you see this:

Emily Rose tweets about the ships
"Ahh the nathan audrey saga has only just begun... And what about audrey/ duke ... Questions questions...."
Old 08-30-2010, 11:46 PM
Master Fan

Oh, do you think she is referring to the storyline happening right now for Nathan/Audrey? Or the fan response to them?

I just honestly do not want to see a triangle. For me, Nathan/Audrey should get together or let all three characters be friends.

Sounds like Audrey/Duke might still happen since she says "questions...questions" after that comment. Hmmm.

What do you think her tweet means?

Walter and Paige

Closed Thread   Post New Thread