Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2014, 07:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarissa Fray (View Post)
OHHHH YAY JUST ANOTHER MONTH TILL HAVEN Thanks for the info, Rachel
Welcome Sara

I'm so glad we have one to. I'm also glad that finally Syfy acknowledged it

It truly has been done so horribly. I don't understand how they've changed Auggie back to who he was in the past, then have AA be distant etc. Very sad.

Absolutely and that's what I've loved. To me each season has added another layer to their relationship. S3 even with all the angst you saw their deep love for each other. It's very organic I agree. S5 is gonna be another layer so we'll see what happens.

"Nathan... this is what we do alright,
we're that couple
NathanAudrey

Last edited by RachaelAM; 08-08-2014 at 11:08 PM
Old 08-09-2014, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Me too, like it's about time we got a date, srsly

I just started CA and the way you guys are talking idk if I wanna continue
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Old 08-09-2014, 10:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well S1-S4 are good. I think S4 may be my fav. season. Its just I don't agree with the way they are handling things for S5. Now things may change for the A/A relationship but for the most part I don't know if I have a lot of hope. Especially with Annie's new LI still in the picture.

I just hope there isn't any love triangles (or squares) in S5. It seems like for the past 2 seasons we've seen it with Jordan & Duke in S3 and William with S4.

Old 08-09-2014, 05:25 PM
Elite Fan

Sara give CA a shot its a really good show Especially the first few seasons.

There is definitely no triangle this season and honestly there never has been. Duke was there for Audrey because she pushed Nathan away. It's sad though that Duke/Audrey's friendship is now basically based on a moment that happened but never amounted to anything. Jordan was there because Nathan needed a way in with the guard he may have kissed her, but it was clear his feelings were never that strong for her. don't even get me started on William that was never anything!! He wanted her to be the woman he thinks loved him when its very clear Mara never did and Audrey never would.

I love this scene. They are so married it

SOURCE

We're now at 33 days!! till the premiere

we're that couple
NathanAudrey
Old 08-09-2014, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Honestly I think one of my biggest reliefs is the fact there is no "triangle". Despite the fact a lot of the promotional material is very trio/triangle centric. Unlike other shows where promotional material/photoshoots centers on a triangle it usually means a love triangle is involved as well (for instance TVD)

Now it is canon that Duke did have feelings for Audrey, and it seems like he had them since S1. However, despite their kiss in S3 (and them mentioning it in a couple of eps post that) it seems like that triangle is over. Plus it never really seemed like Audrey was really that interested in Duke romantically.

But I will say this out of all the "love triangles" I've seen this one is the least annoying for me. I have seen a lot of love triangles. A lot of them it seems like a character has to through character assassination process, or for the most part the character in the middle does something that makes it hard to sympathize with her/him.

Now my late S4 is rusty but why do you think Mara was never in love with William?

Old 08-10-2014, 04:20 AM
Elite Fan

I think the idea of a triangle is always a possibility when you have one girl and 2 guys (one guy/two girls) who are basically the main. And in Haven that formula was there from the get go because it was only Nathan/Audrey/Duke. So of course the promotional material would show that, but what I love with Haven was they made the relationship with the 3 characters more intricate then a triangle. You are correct though that in most cases where there is a bigger cast and you do photos with the 3 or 4 its most likely the triangles/quadrangles that they are promoting.

Duke absolutely had feelings for Audrey that was clear, but in S1 he was very flirty with her and he did try, but she always turned him down. Then in S2 he was content to be her best friend and they grew even closer as friends. S3 was when they decided to push it simply because they needed something to make the angst with NA that much more intense due to the dislike between ND. The kiss seems to be the only thing they bring up when it comes to them and its gotten tedious because that doesn't define their friendship. Their was a huge possibility they could have shifted things and made it a true triangle in S3, but they just would never do it because they know it would never work, because Audrey never was interested in Duke that way as you said.

LOL since it never turned into a triangle it never bothered me. As for why Mara never loved William my guess is this since we don't know that much yet. William instantly fell for her the minute he met her, and Mara is someone who likes to have power (as we saw from flashbacks) fed off that and knew she would be able to have him in the palm of her hand. But, I don't think she ever fell in love with him the way Audrey did with Nathan or all of Williams moves to get her to remember would have done just that. We saw the instant Audrey heard Nathan call her name when she was going through the barn she wanted to be Audrey so she could be with him. Never in all the time William was there except when A was trying to get him vulnerable did we see a glimpse of a connection A would have to him because she felt Mara that he expected.

we're that couple
NathanAudrey

Last edited by RachaelAM; 08-10-2014 at 04:25 AM
Old 08-10-2014, 08:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'll give the show more of a chance

Yeah, IA, there's never been a real love triangle, I say this as a person who actually likes Duke/Audrey too but Naudrey is my OTP without a doubt It's very clear, more than clear, it's not even being hid very well at all, that when this show does end, that Nathan/Audrey will be endgame cause their fated to be together, but it's not like they don't have choices, they fell in love on their own life after life after life, their soulmates, and they will be endgame and anyone who thinks otherwise is clearly not watching the same show.

sorry, I just always wanted to say this

GIFS

I can't say anything about William/Mara since I haven't seen S4 yet

Sara | tumblr
Old 08-11-2014, 05:43 AM
Master Fan

Ugh the William storyline. I hated it. I still fail to understand what was the point of it? It was really a good thing that I love the actor playing him.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 08-12-2014, 05:27 PM
Elite Fan

I hated it to and Colin isn't coming back to continue the William stuff

Promo is here its WOAH!!!
Spoiler:

we're that couple
NathanAudrey
Old 08-12-2014, 05:54 PM
New Fan

Hi everyone! I'm a newbie both to Haven and this site. I discovered the show about a month ago and got totally cracked out and finished everything in about two weeks. I love Nathan & Audrey - they are so sweet together. I've actually been rewatching my fave episodes and broke down and bought season 4 from Amazon because I couldn't wait a month to see it. Netflix added it today and I'm planning on watching it again. Can't wait for season 5!
Old 08-12-2014, 08:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redness (View Post)
Hi everyone! I'm a newbie both to Haven and this site. I discovered the show about a month ago and got totally cracked out and finished everything in about two weeks. I love Nathan & Audrey - they are so sweet together. I've actually been rewatching my fave episodes and broke down and bought season 4 from Amazon because I couldn't wait a month to see it. Netflix added it today and I'm planning on watching it again. Can't wait for season 5!
Hi Redness! Wow I could have almost written your post word for word.

I'm a newbie too.. and I discovered Haven a few weeks ago and I could NOT make myself stop watching. LOL Then last week I also bought season 4 on Amazon because i couldn't wait.... haha.

Love Nathan & Audrey and I'm so excited season 5 is less than a month away! Promo looks amazing.
Old 08-13-2014, 08:36 AM
Master Fan

**** the promo looks CRAZY!!!

Dwight seems to have larger role this year. I love it!

The Mara stuff looks....packed!

How many episodes this season?

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 08-13-2014, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think its a 20 ep season.

But I think it will pretty much be broken up the same way. Part 1 airs this fall and I think part 2 airs next fall. Although I may be wrong about that

I just hope they don't over do it with Mara. Although I am wondering how Audrey comes back.

Old 08-13-2014, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

There's 26 episodes this year, 13 this fall and 13 starting in 2015, probably not the fall tho but idk

Sara | tumblr
Old 08-13-2014, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well I knew it was a 20-ish ep season.

But i get the feeling i'm going to have hate and love relationship with the beginning of the season. I mean don't get me wrong Haven is one of my fav. shows but its going to be hard to watch Mara hurt people.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread