Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2010, 08:08 PM
Supreme Fan

oh yes.. Nate and Serena scheming.. I really hope it turns out better than last week
I'm just not worried about Jenny Maybe I'm too possitive

Anyone around?
Old 03-17-2010, 08:14 PM
Master Fan

I´m here , an no you´re not the only one, I´m feeling pretty good about NS too
Old 03-17-2010, 08:18 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by makry (View Post)
I´m here , an no you´re not the only one, I´m feeling pretty good about NS too

what did I missed!? I just watched the SP with NSJ.
Old 03-17-2010, 08:25 PM
Master Fan

Not much, just us analyzing the SP and feeling confident about it
Old 03-17-2010, 08:35 PM
Supreme Fan

GREAT!! I'm in.
I'm really excited about them exploring S's past and her feelings at that time. We never got that and it could explain a lot of things about her and about NS
Old 03-17-2010, 08:36 PM
Supreme Fan

I am feeling so good ABOUT NS! I am not letting the haters and negitivity bring me down!
Laura ღ ∫ icon: florencia7
Old 03-17-2010, 08:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Yes, this. I was honestly letting the hating get to me a bit, not like believing any of it of course, just letting it dampen my excitment a bit. But after last episode, no more. They are proving all the haters wrong continually, and it llooks like they will keep doings so. I'm really probably the most confident I've ever been in them, and I'm usually really confident in my couples
With the big fake smiles, and stupid lies, when deep inside your bleeding. To be hurt, to feel lost, to be left out in the dark, to be kicked when your down, to feel like you've been pushed around, to be on the edge of breaking down, but no ones there to save you. Welcome to my life.
Nate 'epic' Archibald
Old 03-17-2010, 08:54 PM
Master Fan

Keri we got LP in the end after all the fanwars crap, we know about this
Old 03-17-2010, 08:59 PM
Extreme Fan

That we do Makry Those were intense wars

315 we've already been discussing.
And 316 we really know nothing of what they're doing again, probably sharing storyline with others again but having a bit of a side to themselves like 314/315, and I'm really intrigued by wha that may be. Considering what they've been doing 314/315 I expect another small step solidifying them, especially before stuff gets kicked off in 317.

One thing I can't quite figure out how how to palce into the puzzle of everything that's coming up, is Serena's uncle. He's supposed to come 317 I believe, but I don't we know anything else about that other than its probably leading into her dad coming a few episodes later.
With the big fake smiles, and stupid lies, when deep inside your bleeding. To be hurt, to feel lost, to be left out in the dark, to be kicked when your down, to feel like you've been pushed around, to be on the edge of breaking down, but no ones there to save you. Welcome to my life.
Nate 'epic' Archibald
Old 03-17-2010, 09:50 PM
Loyal Fan

Loved the sneaks. I agree that the case seems to be shaping as in Nate is involved in the whole Jenny/Damien matter because of Serena and nothing else. Which is really good. They're building it up really nicely, and I'm hoping to see an explanation of Serena's feelings way back in time too.

I think the fact she mentions she wanted someone who stood up for her like Patrick Swayze in Dirty Dancing will lead to Nate confronting Damien and getting punched because of it. I mean, Serena hasn't seen Nate stand up for her with Tripp, but he did, BIG time. So she needs to see this again to figure out that Nate really IS that guy, and this will be the perfect chance for that. I'm sure the fact Damien is a douche and badmouths Serena is what causes all of the scenes in the promo, punch included.

I also agree the whole Jenny scheming thing is going to be much less than we originally thought. It's probably going to start at the end of 17 like Keri was saing and by 19 Nate has figured it all out already, not to mention there's other MAJOR stuff ongoing during those episodes (Daddy VdW, etc), so not much time for this.

And at that point, I CANNOT wait for Serena to deliver the smackdown. I think it is very telling that neither Serena nor Nate go say goodbye to Jenny when she leaves. The smackdown must've happened by then. And boy, I'm sure it's going to be good to see.
Old 03-18-2010, 03:39 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by makry (View Post)
This is my Jenny animation

she is gonna be once Serena realizes what she is up to
Baaaaad dream bb!

*Let me drool*

Edit: OTH ship wars *run away scared* that was much more painfull than that. OMG! That was horrible. It's a effing show ENJOY, dammit u-u
Old 03-18-2010, 06:26 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by airali_glo (View Post)
They are awesome, especially Nate's face

but do you think that Serena's first time was with Nate? At the wedding? I don't understand too well what she says on the peek...
I thought it was Carter in Santorini? Could be wrong.

Quote:
the whole Jenny scheming thing
This dosn't bother me in the slightest. Serena has way more important things going on to worry about her teenage crush. She knows Nate's not going anywhere. He would wait for her this long just to blow it now. Not a chance.

Last edited by Titch22; 03-18-2010 at 06:32 AM
Old 03-18-2010, 10:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I cant remember who it was, but I think it was not Nate. I remember us being sad about that, but I dont know if we ever got to know for sure. But after her saying this Jenny, it's pretty much impossible that it was Nate. ^^

I like the SJ talk Ã*n the promo, but even more the NS faces. Oh, bbs!
Old 03-18-2010, 10:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
3.17: Inglorious Bassterds
Writer: Unknown
Director: Jean DeSegonzac
CHUCK AND BLAIR’S RELATIONSHIP IS PUT TO THE TEST — Chuck (Ed Westwick) and Blair (Leighton Meester) are faced with the most difficult decision they have ever faced as a couple. Serena (Blake Lively) plans a surprise birthday party for Nate (Chace Crawford), but Jenny (Taylor Momsen) does her best to sabotage Serenas’s efforts. Dan (Penn Badgley) and Vanessa’s (Jessica Szohr) new relationship hits a bump in the road. Matthew Settle also stars. Jean de Segonzac directed the episode written by Lenny Rosenfeld.
3.17 - Casting Call

Jenny you´re going down
Old 03-18-2010, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Let it begin! I hope Serena realizes what Jenny is really capable of soon. And Nate, too.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top