Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2008, 12:37 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew
Henry Cavill

Nate ღ Jenny #5- Why not take a crazy chance?

It's the potential for love that grew from one another. Nate loved and kissed Serena or so he thought when as it turns out
it was little Jenny Humphrey. This was the scene that captured our hearts and made us think of the possibilities that may
be. And then when he knew what had happened he thought to apologize and give her chocolates only to have them stolen
away. When they were both down and out feeling unwanted at the party of the Queen that sat on the steps and talked. We
learned that they could be there for one another and never expected anything out of each other. For a moment it seemed as
though the friendship would not bloom but at the coming out ball Jenny watched Nate from above loving in what she saw.
Their friendship was confirmed when Nate helped Jenny with her fallen books – as in many a classic love – much to
the disgust of one Chuck Bass. She was the one however with the knowledge of Chuck’s dalliance with the fair Queen and
let it be clearly known to Nate proving that she alone could he trust. Next, when Jenny found herself at her darkest our, in her
deepest need it was Nate that she turned to. It was him alone who she turned to for help and he came to her aid as any good
prince charming. After that it seemed like it was all over, that they would never speak again even when a few feet from each
other. That all changed when Nate lost everything. There was only one place that would take him in – Jenny’s family because
they honestly care for his welfare. Living within such close proximity of each other encouraged their love; from accidentally
running into Nate in the apartment's bathroom to Nate coming to Jenny's work to hand-deliver her sketchbook, it was obvious
the two were falling for each other. At an art show Nate asked Jenny to hang out, and every fangirl's heart broke when the two
argued; however, our hearts were quickly repaired when Nate actually went to the artist to inquire about the boy Jenny had left
with. Jenny's knight in shining Armani, Nate, found her dancing around with two bad influences, and he whisked her away. And
then, outside of that apartment, it happened: the two kissed and set the dark on fire. For a week afterwards, Nate avoided Jenny
even though they lived in the same home. Of course, fate wouldn't let things stay that way forever; when Jenny was caught by Dan
while planning her guerilla fashion show, Nate came to her defense. In order to prove that he cared for her, Nate came with Jenny
to the fashion show and stayed throughout it; he was her support, her rock, and she needed him. In order to calm her down Nate
kissed her-- a suprise kiss-- a beautiful slow-motion kiss that melted our hearts. Unfortunately this kiss was captured and sent to
Gossip Girl, and when Dan saw this, he demanded that Nate get out of their home. Nate still stayed at the fashion show at Jenny's
request, and at the climax, when things were going so perfectly well, she ran into his arms and kissed him. However, just like any
other storybook tale, things went downhill after the climax; Vanessa saw them kiss, and Jenny ripped out of Nate's arms to go find
the girl to apologize. Before leaving town for the Hamptons, Nate sent Jenny a hand-written letter. While one may feel that this is
the end of the relationship, something tells us that this isn't so...

the c h a r a c t e r s

shippers:
1)+supernova+
2)some mad hope
3)4brathan&brucas
4)JR Abraxas
5)Scheming Star
6)Miming
7)Chrisclana
8)Alexa
9)eiluvial
10)naturellebella
11)LHScott
12)Sark and Draco Lover
13)Adie010
14)wdihtd
15)Kirstyxoxo
16)chatty38
17)madi-emma
18)Ellie Cameron
19)KC and LP fan
20)CryoMystic
21)Bickering Love
22)Lukacnd
23)erayk90
24)Crack of Doom
25)I_Love_JennaJameson

Credit to Lexi

TBC....

Last edited by broken crown; 12-14-2008 at 11:13 AM
Old 12-14-2008, 12:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT! Great title.
Old 12-14-2008, 12:50 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew
Henry Cavill

Thanks! I thought it was pretty perfect!
Old 12-14-2008, 06:42 AM
Supreme Fan

I missed another thread? S for some reason I'm not on the shipper list Could you please add me
{BringBackThomPetition
Old 12-14-2008, 07:21 AM
Elite Fan

hey,
I guess we're just following each other around this morning...

Seriously, how beautiful are they...?

Obvously I'm in a pic posting mood= good mood today.
Old 12-14-2008, 07:23 AM
Supreme Fan

Oh they are
{BringBackThomPetition
Old 12-14-2008, 10:29 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew
Henry Cavill

Very pretty.

Is that last picture from the Paley Festival because I don't remember them sitting next to each other.
Old 12-14-2008, 11:03 AM
Master Fan

Hello Remember me from the other NJ thread? Hehe. Add me.
Still support them even if the writers used some contrived reason to cut them short so quickly (Pukenessa needs to die in a Brooklyn fire in her kitchen ). Jenny's just the only girl i've ever been able to like Nate with.
Old 12-14-2008, 11:05 AM
Banned

I'm stalking.

DM!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-14-2008, 11:06 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew
Henry Cavill

Adding you...but yeah you are totally right. The whole contrived crap that is N//V needs to end ASAP. They left so many loose ends with the storyline it's not even funny. I have high hopes that they'll go back to NJ later on.

I mean I find it funny how no spoiler sources even mentioned them together and the only reason they were brought up was when they were talking about NJ/CT. Nobody cares about them except a small group of people. They were also going to do a pregnancy storyline with NJ, so I mean...yeah. They had big plans there. Everything was just so, so poorly handled and I hope they eventually kill N///V and go back to NJ. They belong together.
Old 12-14-2008, 11:08 AM
Master Fan

CARMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I miss u
I thought you abandoned me.
Old 12-14-2008, 11:12 AM
Banned

I would never abandon my DM I miss you too I have been busy watching Valo He is lucky he is so pretty or I'd have given him away. How are you?

Where is the new C.I.A meeting grounds? I don't know where to find you (course I know where Issa is )

Oh and can I be added to the list please? N/V does need to die. Very, quicky and horribly.
Old 12-14-2008, 11:12 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew
Henry Cavill

Awww reunions all around!

ETA: And yes, I will add you! Welcome!
Old 12-14-2008, 11:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by +supernova+ (View Post)
Awww reunions all around!
yeah we have lots of catching up to do.

about CT poor Chace. I felt sorry for him in that paparazzi vid. they were really hounding him.

Quote:
Oh and can I be added to the list please? N/V does need to die. Very, quicky and horribly.
Hopefully Nate will come to his senses. He's too pretty to be wasted on that pathetic useless twit.
and i'm go to read your message on LJ.. replying asap

Last edited by Crack of Doom; 12-14-2008 at 11:33 AM
Old 12-14-2008, 11:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew
Henry Cavill

He is definitely being wasted. BLAH!

And I feel sooo bad for Chace. Poor dude.