Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2009, 10:07 PM
Elite Fan

Oh wow that's pretty warm and trust me I have much experience with that.

It can get quite cold actually. Right now we're under a freezing advisory. I can get at around 30 F which is about -1 in Celsius so we're not without it as well. It's actually snowed a couple of times where I am, which would be surprising to people since we're on the north part of Texas and they like to think we don't experience the cold.

I'm excited for the viewing party! We're getting close, but the thing is I can't remember all the eps. I know we're watching Redux II and Irresistible, but after that I'm blanking. Anyone?
Old 11-18-2009, 07:32 AM
Extreme Fan

Wow, you girls live in warm places! So lucky ! Except for Christmas. I like the fact that my country is cold when it's Christmas. It makes it more Dickensien .

Hmm, if my memory serves me right, Yaz, I think we are also watching Bad Blood and Quagmire .

I'm finish with my paper ! It took me three days of being locked up in my room, doing nothing but that and now I'm done and I am free ! Freedom tastes so sweet !
Old 11-18-2009, 10:15 PM
Elite Fan

Oh yes you're right Lily. Now I remember them all. Only a couple more days now.

I could not stand living in a freezing place. Burr! It would be too hard for me. I think I'm used to the heat.

Yay for you finishing your term paper, though being locked up for three days and doing nothing but that sucks. But you made it so partaaayyy!
Old 11-18-2009, 10:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Suddenly it feels like M/S weren't such a complicated couple to ship after all
Aurora Cormier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 11:23 PM
Elite Fan

Do you say that because of all the Huddy news we've gotten, or more like it Luddy news?
Old 11-19-2009, 03:15 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kenton (View Post)
Oh wow that's pretty warm and trust me I have much experience with that.

It can get quite cold actually. Right now we're under a freezing advisory. I can get at around 30 F which is about -1 in Celsius so we're not without it as well. It's actually snowed a couple of times where I am, which would be surprising to people since we're on the north part of Texas and they like to think we don't experience the cold.
Lucky you. I'd love it if we got snow here in Winter. We're lucky if we get a frost occasionally (not that frost is good, it kills all the grass and the plants ) We might get ice on our car windshields for a few days but that's about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leila (View Post)
Wow, you girls live in warm places! So lucky ! Except for Christmas. I like the fact that my country is cold when it's Christmas. It makes it more Dickensien .
I'd love it if it were cold here at Christmas I'd love to experience a white christmas just once
WyldIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Do you say that because of all the Huddy news we've gotten, or more like it Luddy news?
Both, actually, but the biggest problem is how negative the fandom and the shippers get with storylines like this
Old 11-19-2009, 09:51 PM
Elite Fan

^^ If by lucky you mean on occasion getting a white Christmas and seeing snow then yes. Other than that though I'm not too fond of the cold. I do love Autumn though and the changing of the leaves. It's such a beautiful time. Winter, not so much.

Yeah, I know what you mean Ju. But you know everything will be forgotten once Lucas is gone and such. Just have to wait it out and do as Lisa said and stick with Huddy.

Alright guys, the viewing party is this Saturday right? At 4pm Central Standard Time? Just making sure so I don't miss it. Plus reminding everyone too.
Old 11-19-2009, 10:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyldIce (View Post)
I'd love it if it were cold here at Christmas I'd love to experience a white christmas just once
A white Christmas is something to see . When I lived in the French side of the Alpes, with my family, Christmas was perfect bc the snow melted afterward. It only snowed on the mountain, so we used to go slide there and come back to drink hot cocoa at home. Once it snowed on Christmas day and we all made snowmen. The next day, they all had melted. That is perfection to me .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kenton (View Post)
Oh yes you're right Lily. Now I remember them all. Only a couple more days now.

I could not stand living in a freezing place. Burr! It would be too hard for me. I think I'm used to the heat.

Yay for you finishing your term paper, though being locked up for three days and doing nothing but that sucks. But you made it so partaaayyy!
Yay partaaayyy (now I can stop hearing Mulder say it, in my head )! Yeah, being locked up to write on the very uplifting subject of child abuse isn't my idea of fun, but I'm done now. Thanks for the support .

Living in a freezing place ******** . Except for Christmas season, it's just a pain. It hurts, the wardrobe is horrible and getting from one place to an other is super long and complicated. As soon, as I am finished with my study, I'm leaving this place. Maybe for British Columbia. I heard it was warmer . I just really want a diploma from the University I go to. That's all that is keeping me here.

I can't wait for the viewing party ! Not even two days now! I'm sorry Chelsea can't join us though .
Old 11-19-2009, 10:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah, I know what you mean Ju. But you know everything will be forgotten once Lucas is gone and such. Just have to wait it out and do as Lisa said and stick with Huddy.
Yeah I know that, but you know how things are, don't you?

This Saturday? Oh, I'd totally forgotten What are the episodes again? And I don't know what time that is where I am
Old 11-19-2009, 11:07 PM
Elite Fan

^^ Oh wow, that sounds lovely. I like it better when the snow melts fast too, though sometimes that's a pain cuz of the ice. But it is lovely.

Child abuse? That sucks even more. Thank goodness all of that is over with.

Yep, that's why I would never want to live in a freezing place. Hopefully once you get your degree you will be able to move like you want to.

I do Ju. I do a lot.

Yep, this Saturday. They are Bad Blood, Redux II, Irresistible, and Quagmire I believe. And idk what time it would be for you either. Aren't you three hours ahead of me or so?
Old 11-19-2009, 11:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sucks, doesn't it?

What time is it for you now?

I only have Bad Blood and Irresistible, but ok I can find the others online, but it takes foreeeever to load, so I'll probably just participate here without really watching, hehehe
Old 11-21-2009, 03:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Is there anybody here ? I guess it means we'll do it some other time.

In what order are we going to watch the eps?
Old 11-21-2009, 09:27 PM
Elite Fan

I'm so sorry I wasn't here! I was forced by my parents to go to this party for my aunt, which wasn't really a bad thing considering it was a going away party for her (she joined the army and was being shipped off), but I SO wanted to be here with you all. I'm sad no one watched the eps though. How about next weekend? I hope we can all do it then.

ETA: If we do try this again, we can go from the order of the seasons.

And right now for me Ju, it's 10:27pm.
Old 11-21-2009, 11:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Aww, Yaz . Don't worry about it, sweetie . Of course your aunt going away is more important.

She joined the army! Wow! I admire her . You don't have to answer me if you don't want to, but do you know where they are shipping her off to?

Next weekend might be possible for me, but that'll depend on my classes. I'll be more sure, a little later this week.