Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2009, 10:39 PM
Passionate Fan

IDk, something like Bad Blood or Jose Chung's From Outer Space is funny. Those two are my top fave funny eps.
basketmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 12:57 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kenton (View Post)
NO WAY! Seriously? It's absolutely my favorite number and I like to think it's brought me some luck. I like it so much because I was born on the third day of the third month. Wow, we seriously must be twins or something.

It scared me too! I can't watch some eps without the lights on. I get freaked out too easily, but oh man how I love it. And Donnie is one of my favorite MOTW for sure.

ETA: What do we think for a third ep? Something funny since we've already got something shippy and something scary.
Yep, obviously, we've been separeted at birth. That would explain a lot . When I was little my mother used to take me to all those astrologists and many of them told her my lucky number would be three. Being the little scientist that I was, I decided to test that theory, and it's true that everytime I got the number three at something I would win. Of course, it had probably more to do with the fact that I wanted it to be true, but ever since then I've had a soft spot for the number three . Funny that it's your birthday too. 2003 must have been freaky for you.

The first time I watched Irresistible, I had rented it with my BFF. We were 13 and her parents had decided they wanted to spend the weekend at their country home. We really wanted to watch it together that weekend, so I went with them. Their house had no electricity, it was surrounded by woods, we had to use googles to see the next door neighboor and it was Fall time, when everything is sort of cold and creepy here. We watched it alone in her parents van (the car battery was the only electricity we had). Now, that ep is scary on its own, but watching it alone in the cold and creepy woods . That night, we were both terrified! Donnie is deffinitly one of the best MOTW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by basketmaker (View Post)
IDk, something like Bad Blood or Jose Chung's From Outer Space is funny. Those two are my top fave funny eps.
I love them both, but Bad Blood has to be my fav. I vote for Bad Blood. I giggle just thinking about some scenes. Mulder singing (I did not!) . Classic !
Old 10-23-2009, 08:14 AM
Master Fan

I loved Bad Blood, Mulder singing the Shaft theme song "I DID NOT"
eiluvial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 06:33 PM
Passionate Fan

So it's settled? Bad Blood, Redux II, and Irresistable?
basketmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 10:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leila (View Post)
Yep, obviously, we've been separeted at birth. That would explain a lot . When I was little my mother used to take me to all those astrologists and many of them told her my lucky number would be three. Being the little scientist that I was, I decided to test that theory, and it's true that everytime I got the number three at something I would win. Of course, it had probably more to do with the fact that I wanted it to be true, but ever since then I've had a soft spot for the number three . Funny that it's your birthday too. 2003 must have been freaky for you.
I've never heard of anyone's parents taking them to an astrologist! How awesome! It's so weird, we were def seperated at birth. I actually don't remember 2003 I forgot my golden birthday.

Quote:
The first time I watched Irresistible, I had rented it with my BFF. We were 13 and her parents had decided they wanted to spend the weekend at their country home. We really wanted to watch it together that weekend, so I went with them. Their house had no electricity, it was surrounded by woods, we had to use googles to see the next door neighboor and it was Fall time, when everything is sort of cold and creepy here. We watched it alone in her parents van (the car battery was the only electricity we had). Now, that ep is scary on its own, but watching it alone in the cold and creepy woods . That night, we were both terrified! Donnie is deffinitly one of the best MOTW!
OMG that's so creepy! I would NOT have been able to watch it! I would've screamed or cried or something. That's just overly creepiness for me and I would've thought that maybe there'd be a murderer or something.

^^ Bad Blood is what I was secretly thinking of watching. I'm SO game for that and the other eps!
Old 10-23-2009, 11:25 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I've never heard of anyone's parents taking them to an astrologist! How awesome! It's so weird, we were def seperated at birth. I actually don't remember 2003 I forgot my golden birthday.

^^ Bad Blood is what I was secretly thinking of watching. I'm SO game for that and the other eps!
Well, I'm glad to have found you, my long lost super secret sister !

Yep, my mother took me to astrologists. My family on my mother side is really big on that. It has been that way for generation. My 16 birthday gift was a deck of tarrot card. Some kids learn how to drive, I learned how to read cards.

You don't remember one of your most special birthday ! Now, you'll have to wait until 2033, to get a chance like that again! My BFF was born on the six of the sixth month, in 2006, we joked that she was Satan's secret love child .

Am I wrong to think that we were all secretly hoping to watch Bad Blood, since the very begging ? I know I was.

So we have one shippy ep, one creepy ep and one funny? What more could we add to that? A light ep, a sad ep, an artisic ep...what?
Old 10-23-2009, 11:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Well, I'm glad to have found you, my long lost super secret sister !
Me too! I always wanted a sister.

Quote:
Yep, my mother took me to astrologists. My family on my mother side is really big on that. It has been that way for generation. My 16 birthday gift was a deck of tarrot card. Some kids learn how to drive, I learned how to read cards.
You are wayyy cooler than me! I'm kinda jealous, which is kinda weird. Sounds awesome though.

Quote:
You don't remember one of your most special birthday ! Now, you'll have to wait until 2033, to get a chance like that again! My BFF was born on the six of the sixth month, in 2006, we joked that she was Satan's secret love child .
I do not and that's a little creepy about your friend. My mom was born March 16th, 1966 so we semi-joke with her as well though it's not as good as your friends.

Quote:
Am I wrong to think that we were all secretly hoping to watch Bad Blood, since the very begging ? I know I was.

So we have one shippy ep, one creepy ep and one funny? What more could we add to that? A light ep, a sad ep, an artisic ep...what?
Nope, I kinda was as well. It's a must watch ep.

Hmm, I don't think I wanna watch a sad one so I'll say a light ep. I've always loved Quagmire. It's one of my favs. What do ya'll think?
Old 11-01-2009, 01:48 PM
Passionate Fan

^^ Quagmire is such a great ep! I love it when they're stranded on the rock When are you guys thinking of having the viewing party? Daughter permitting I'd love to come
WyldIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 02:00 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Me too! I always wanted a sister.

You are wayyy cooler than me! I'm kinda jealous, which is kinda weird. Sounds awesome though.

Nope, I kinda was as well. It's a must watch ep.

Hmm, I don't think I wanna watch a sad one so I'll say a light ep. I've always loved Quagmire. It's one of my favs. What do ya'll think?
Quagmire sounds great . I love their conversation on the rock. I'm sorry not to have answer you before. I was hit by a pretty nasty cold.

I always wanted a sister too .

I'm not cooler than you thought. There's no reason to be jealous. I saw some paranormal stuff and so did some members of my family, so that made us all a bit mystic and new agey. That makes me a spooky geek, but I stay a geek at the core. Althought, it is pretty awesome to read tarrot cards .

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyldIce (View Post)
^^ Quagmire is such a great ep! I love it when they're stranded on the rock When are you guys thinking of having the viewing party? Daughter permitting I'd love to come
That would be great! I hope you can join us. We haven't set a date yet, but it should be this month, probably on a weekend.
Old 11-02-2009, 09:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
The rock scene is my favorite. It's like they're having an actual conversation and they're so cute when they get scared of the ducks. Anyways, it'd be great for you to join us. We haven't decided on a date yet, though I agree with Lily in that it should be this month. If we can narrow it down to a weekend when we're all mostly free then I'm game.

Quote:
I'm sorry not to have answer you before. I was hit by a pretty nasty cold.
Aww, that's alright. I hope you're better now.

Quote:
I always wanted a sister too .

I'm not cooler than you thought. There's no reason to be jealous. I saw some paranormal stuff and so did some members of my family, so that made us all a bit mystic and new agey. That makes me a spooky geek, but I stay a geek at the core. Althought, it is pretty awesome to read tarrot cards .

Yeah, see I've never seen any paranormal stuff though my parents had. Idk, if I would want to though. I've always been interested hence my love for this show but never gotten to experience anything myself so in that sense yuo are cooler than me. Aww, I'm a geek too! We'll just be geeks together.
Old 11-03-2009, 12:23 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
That would be great! I hope you can join us. We haven't set a date yet, but it should be this month, probably on a weekend.
I'll definitely try
WyldIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 09:24 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks! It's always so much better with more people here. And I still have to get around to letting some other people know, especially those at XF.
Old 11-03-2009, 10:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Aww, that's alright. I hope you're better now.

Yeah, see I've never seen any paranormal stuff though my parents had. Idk, if I would want to though. I've always been interested hence my love for this show but never gotten to experience anything myself so in that sense yuo are cooler than me. Aww, I'm a geek too! We'll just be geeks together.
I feel a lot better, thanks .

Well, I'm jealous of you for living in Texas and for having had a Quinceanera, so I guess that makes it more balance . Seeing paranormal stuff with your own eyes is great because then you know it's not cr*p, that it's actually real. The only thing I find annoying is that, I keep hearing, in school, about how it's not real, people only believe in that because it's conforting and you,d have to be stupid to believe it. That's kind of frustrating. It's not like I can say anything. People would only think that I'm crazy or a liar .

Yay to being geeks together ! Another proof that we're twins .

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyldIce (View Post)
I'll definitely try
Yay ! I really hope you'll can.

How many are we now?
Old 11-03-2009, 11:05 PM
Elite Fan

I'm glad you're feeling better.

What? How are you jealous of me living in Texas? I can see the Quinceanara stuff because who doesn't like a big party, but Texas? I guess I just find foreign countries to be better.
I totally agree. People want to believe what's comforting to them, even if it's complete bonkers. But at least you know the truth.

Heck yes!

I think we're about four or five. There's me, you, Chelsea, Ju, and Kelly. I think that's everyone.
Old 11-04-2009, 10:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

They are the classic couple. I should watch all X-Files in sequel...
[Cassie & Adam] [Bella & Edward] [Blair & Chuck] [Buffy & Spike] [Darla & Angel] [Jessica & Hoyt] [Liz & Max] [Lorelai & Max] [Maria & Michael] [Phoebe & Cole] [Rory & Logan] [Sookie & Bill] [Willow & Tara]
polyethyleny is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top