Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2017, 10:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Its so dumb that Dan was GG. I mean come on!
Old 03-16-2017, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianna<3 (View Post)
I wish the writers had known GG would be Dan from the beginning so the plot holes weren't so glaring. But at the end of the day I'm still happy. DS got their happy ending and that's all I need.
THIS! That's all that mattered to me in the end.
Old 03-17-2017, 06:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Season 4. I love when Dan says I'm not taking Serena off my radar.
Old 03-19-2017, 06:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

why are people still so salty about ds being endgame? So dan was mean to serena for a spell not like he did nearly the things chuck did to blair? But you know they're epic but ds aren't? Why cause their fans say so? BS
Old 03-25-2017, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
why are people still so salty about ds being endgame? So dan was mean to serena for a spell not like he did nearly the things chuck did to blair? But you know they're epic but ds aren't? Why cause their fans say so? BS
YES! Ohmigosh! I was actually thinking this just yesterday. I don't get how CB are this "epic" love story & couple, when, from what I saw/heard, Chuck did all these mean, horrible things to Blair, including "selling" her for a hotel! And yet, DS are the "worst, terrible" couple of this show.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 03-25-2017, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuh-V8 (View Post)
YES! Ohmigosh! I was actually thinking this just yesterday. I don't get how CB are this "epic" love story & couple, when, from what I saw/heard, Chuck did all these mean, horrible things to Blair, including "selling" her for a hotel! And yet, DS are the "worst, terrible" couple of this show.
I guess I shouldn't be shocked since that was always the theme of the fandom--hate on and belittle ds. While I didn't like some of the arcs, I was still satisfied with their love story which isn't something I can say for a lot of my ships.
Old 03-26-2017, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I went off on Facebook the other day. There was an article about the worst main characters on TV shows and Dan was on there, and I was like um, no, he was a great character and the show literally wouldn't even exist if Dan hadn't started the website. And someone commented that they hated him, so I was like, but look at all the other terrible things every single character on that show did. Chuck tried to rape Jenny and Serena in the pilot, but people go crazy for him! Then somebody said at least the other characters admit they suck, and that is SUCH stupid reasoning to me. Dan completely owned up to everything he did at the end of the show. He had to be a jerk in order to finally be one of them and be accepted in their world. When Serena says he was supposed to be different, he says "I used to be. Got me nowhere. So now I'm the same." It endlessly peeves me that the other characters are forgiven for their crap, but Dan isn't. Ugh.
Old 03-26-2017, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
I went off on Facebook the other day. There was an article about the worst main characters on TV shows and Dan was on there, and I was like um, no, he was a great character and the show literally wouldn't even exist if Dan hadn't started the website. And someone commented that they hated him, so I was like, but look at all the other terrible things every single character on that show did. Chuck tried to rape Jenny and Serena in the pilot, but people go crazy for him! Then somebody said at least the other characters admit they suck, and that is SUCH stupid reasoning to me. Dan completely owned up to everything he did at the end of the show. He had to be a jerk in order to finally be one of them and be accepted in their world. When Serena says he was supposed to be different, he says "I used to be. Got me nowhere. So now I'm the same." It endlessly peeves me that the other characters are forgiven for their crap, but Dan isn't. Ugh.
Me too especially since the other characters did things that were far worse and lbr most of these characters didn't own up to jack.
Old 03-26-2017, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Like, how could a relationship like Chuck and Blair's be seen as epic and perfect when they constantly played mind games and hurt each other? And that's all forgiven!?
Old 03-30-2017, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
I read that article, too. I didn't get how they could name Dan one of the worst characters, but not Chuck...

Anyway, it doesn't matter now & it's all irrelevant because we know the truth & DS are together forever & that's all that matters!

Old 03-31-2017, 06:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love how Dan has always been there and his courteous and gentle nature.
Old 03-31-2017, 07:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuh-V8 (View Post)
I read that article, too. I didn't get how they could name Dan one of the worst characters, but not Chuck...

Anyway, it doesn't matter now & it's all irrelevant because we know the truth & DS are together forever & that's all that matters!
That whole article was dumb. I mean it also trashed Jane from jtv and Emma swan.
Old 03-31-2017, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Dan/Serena was the one pairing on this show I liked from start to finish. Don't care that Dan was GG either. Don't care that they had their ups and downs and the writers stupidly kept them apart for too long. They found a way to get their happy ending.
Old 04-02-2017, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Dan/Serena was the one pairing on this show I liked from start to finish. Don't care that Dan was GG either. Don't care that they had their ups and downs and the writers stupidly kept them apart for too long. They found a way to get their happy ending.
exactly they had consistent story every season through the good and the bad.
Old 04-02-2017, 05:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
I totally second this!

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top