Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2019, 02:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

To be independent, strong women, who don't need a man to complete them!
Old 03-13-2019, 08:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I was hoping that a few years all the anger toward dan and serena being endgame would disspate. It seems like whenever someone doesn't like that they lost to another couple they call them toxic and that makes me mad. Dan and Serena are one of the least toxic pairings on the show and that is even with him being GG. People like to ignore that Serena also was GG and if Dan hadn't stole that laptop back, she would have remained GG and she was far more vindictive to her loved ones than Dan ever was as GG. I am so sick of the whole Serena deserved better than Dan. It's not about deserving. They had a six year love story with ups and down. They were messy and caused each other pain, but underneath all of that they never stopped loving each other. They also didn't do anything unforgivable to one another. There was no physical or emotional abuse and I am so sick of people implying that simply because they are unhappy about them ending the show together.
Old 03-13-2019, 10:09 AM
Dedicated Fan

If you let the last 10 min of the show, the ridiculous reveal that Dan is GG, to be what it was all along then yeah I get why people might have a problem with any Dan ships. But it is just particularly certain fans of the character that I shall not name to believe that Dan can be GG and or that it made any sense. So it is best to ignore it. It was obvious Dan as GG was a last minute call, a part that made the show even more ridiculous than it was.

Even though I am a Dan Blair fan, Dan is my fav character and DS is the stronger Serena relationship. He has always been there for her and believed in her. Even when she herself or her family or people that she has always called her bffs didn't.
Old 03-14-2019, 01:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

I agree with you guys. Dan being GG was ridiculous, I think people kind of use the word toxic too much to describe every couple they hate. I only think one ship on GG was toxic, the rest that I don't like I don't feel the chemistry or just think they were boring.

I always love DS because I always felt that they loved each other through everything even if it didn't show sometimes.
Old 03-16-2019, 07:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serein (View Post)
If you let the last 10 min of the show, the ridiculous reveal that Dan is GG, to be what it was all along then yeah I get why people might have a problem with any Dan ships. But it is just particularly certain fans of the character that I shall not name to believe that Dan can be GG and or that it made any sense. So it is best to ignore it. It was obvious Dan as GG was a last minute call, a part that made the show even more ridiculous than it was.

Even though I am a Dan Blair fan, Dan is my fav character and DS is the stronger Serena relationship. He has always been there for her and believed in her. Even when she herself or her family or people that she has always called her bffs didn't.
this. I am a DB fan too, but I loved DS and CB before and NJ. Never on team trifecta.
Old 03-24-2019, 10:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't handle DB, sorry. I love Leighton but Blair annoys me!
Old 03-24-2019, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi||iê Måë (View Post)
I can't handle DB, sorry. I love Leighton but Blair annoys me!
Oh a girl after my own heart. I adore leighton but a Blair fan I am not. What episode are you on?
Old 03-24-2019, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

season 2. almost on 3.
Old 03-29-2019, 12:03 AM
Moderator Support Team

I love Blair but I can't do DB either, they just bore me and I don't feel the chemistry and couldn't take them seriously especially since Blair wrote that she was never going to love anyone more than Chuck in her journal.
Old 03-29-2019, 06:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

on season 4.
Old 03-29-2019, 08:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

How would you guys feel about doing a scene survivor?
Old 03-29-2019, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
How would you guys feel about doing a scene survivor?
that would be great Shu.
Old 03-31-2019, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Oh a girl after my own heart. I adore leighton but a Blair fan I am not. What episode are you on?
Haven't started season 4 yet.
Old 03-31-2019, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi||iê Måë (View Post)
Haven't started season 4 yet.
It's so hard to stay on top of a show with all the stuff out there. I can't wait to hear what you think once you get to the later seasons.

Despite the ups and downs, Dan and Serena were such a sweet couple and they had so much heart. I guess I will always love this ship no matter what hate they get. But, then again all my otps get hated on.
Old 04-01-2019, 06:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It's so hard to stay on top of a show with all the stuff out there. I can't wait to hear what you think once you get to the later seasons.

Despite the ups and downs, Dan and Serena were such a sweet couple and they had so much heart. I guess I will always love this ship no matter what hate they get. But, then again all my otps get hated on.
they're not toxic, I don't get why someone would say that. Dan is so caring and generous with Serena.