Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2013, 08:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

Morganders ღ Morgan & Greg (CSI)

i dont know if these two have a thread on here, so i decided to make one. if they already have one, tell me, thanks! also, add me, too. if they don't, let's chat about Moraganders/Branders/Grody! let me know what the deal is with the one and only Morganders.
TotallyBalex
TotallyBalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

So far I havent seen a thread for them so this thread is fine I never seen CSI but I hope others can join in with you on this couple.
My LJ
AutumnColorsღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 12:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Do you think that I should create a separate thread for them or just rename this thread.

I need to know if i should rename this thread or create a new thread for Morganders! thanks for your help!

Nevermind, I'm keeping this thread! I can't believe that there wasn't a thread for them on here. They are so popular, go figure!!! you should watch csi, it's an awesome show and you don't have to watch all of the seasons to understand the show. if you like shows like elementary, criminal minds, ncis, ncis:la, and other crime fighting shows, then you'll like csi, too.

Last edited by TotallyBalex; 07-26-2013 at 07:41 PM Reason: adding something
TotallyBalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 06:44 AM
Ultimate Fan

I think im the only one can i be added to this forum
Japril is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread