Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2014, 07:54 PM
Elite Fan

^That would be nice to find out it was some kind of setup to catch Sid. Otherwise Paige is insane. Like I get that she had reasons to be angry with Mike but if he really is dead then she is an accomplice in his murder. He may have made some mistakes but in no way was what she did okay or a normal response either. Honestly most importantly right now, Mike better not be dead. He just cannot be dead. They can't be stupid enough to kill Mike off. For one thing it won't be the same show without him and seriously he didn't deserve to die. Also they may as well kill Paige off too if he dies because who is going to be able to look past what she did, the horrible, selfish, evil thing she did? Her only hope is him surviving.
Glad it got renewed for a season 3 but if Mike is dead then I am done. It's not that there aren't other interesting characters but it is just not okay to kill him off. And I don't have any interest in watching a show where they let just let Sid walk into a hospital room and straight up murder Mike. That's just unacceptable.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
IBelieveInMiracles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
Has there been any word yet on a renewal? USA seems to be taking it's sweet time deciding.
Didn't you see my post right above yours?

Quote:
That's the only thing that'd make this whole thing forgivable.
I agree, Audrey! Maybe Paige & Mike set it up, so Mike could "disappear" and get away from Sid until he's captured or dead. I really hope so, because I don't see how Paige could live with herself after that and if she can, she has no soul.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Always & Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 05:49 PM
Elite Fan

[QUOTE=Girl on Fire;78956138]Didn't you see my post right above yours? QUOTE]

Oops, I guess not. Lol. I even read what you posted but somehow missed that link that said it was renewed. I had a cold last week, must've missed in my congested, Nyquiled up state. Lol.

Also besides Paige having to live with herself for her insane actions if Mike dies, what about the rest of the team? If they find out what she did, which I'm sure they will, how are they ever supposed to get past how she basically made sure Mike would be killed? They might not have always agreed with Mike or his choices but I still can't see them being okay with the fact that Paige essentially facilitated Mike's murder because she was mad at him for lying. He shouldn't have lied but you know what he didn't freaking kill Lina, he as trying to save her. And then I think he really believed he was doing the right thing for her family and even for Paige in trying to convince everyone she was alive somewhere. Paige can be upset but she took it way too far. Mike is not perfect but he did not deserve this. But he's got to be alive, right? No way they are crazy enough to kill him off. I hate to be that fan, but I'm done if Mike dies. I'm just done.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 12-07-2014 at 12:34 AM
Old 12-06-2014, 09:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I'm anxious to see if Aaron will be on the set filming when filming starts up again in March or April.

Old 12-07-2014, 12:41 AM
Elite Fan

I'm trying to be optimistic about it. I just can't believe they killed Mike off, it makes no sense. It might just be my wishful thinking talking but unlike with other shows where they have killed off a major character there haven't been any big interviews with Aaron and tptb about the decision to kill his character off and why the did it and stuff. Usually they just come out and talk all about it and reveal if it was the actor's decision to be killed off like they did when Sweets was killed off Bones, or Allison off Teen Wolf or Will off The Good Wife. I mean Eastin did talk some about the finale and everything but there wasn't the transparency and what not that usually comes after a big death. He was kind of vague, never 100% confirming Mike is dead just saying something like he sure looks dead. That's a good sign right? Am I making sense? Lol. I'm just taking as a good sign that Aaron hasn't done some interview and been like yeah I asked to be killed off, I wanted to move on or whatever. Maybe there is still hope.
Old 12-29-2014, 09:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Aaron just revealed in an interview that filming for Season 3 will start in the spring, but there was no mention on if he would be filming, but if he knows when filming is, that's a good sign, right?

Old 06-27-2015, 02:36 AM
Elite Fan

He's alive! Mike is alive, thank goodness. I knew it was too crazy to kill him off like that. And things between these two was actually way better than I expected. He forgave her, just straight up forgave her, tried to protect her from Sid and is protecting her from getting in trouble for what she did. And she seemed to feel really guilty about it and realized what an insane overreaction what she did was. I weirdly kind of feel hope for these two. I mean they aren't going to be getting back together anytime soon and I'm not even 100% sure why I still want them to end up together after what happened, but I think they really love each other. Despite all the craziness, I think they can't help but love each other. I'm very interested to see what happens next with these two.
Old 07-11-2015, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I'm still feeling that there is something between these two. Not sure what, but there is still something there, for sure. Mike's pill addiction will probably lead to Paige helping him and bringing them closer together somehow.

Serinda posted this on her Instagram!

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top