Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2014, 11:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanDirrty (View Post)
OMG. I just saw the season 4 premiere of Shameless and it was so good. This season is going to be amazing. So many Mickey/Ian feelings after this episode, I ship them even more now. Mickey looks so good and all the feelings are just killing me!!!
So sad & yet so hopeful at the same time. I loved it. Already counting down to the next episode.

btw for those who don't know or don't have Showtime the first episode can be seen on YouTube. Censored of course.

Last edited by geekgrrl87; 01-06-2014 at 11:06 PM Reason: update
Old 01-06-2014, 11:07 PM
Elite Fan

Basically Mickey's MASSIVELY pining over Ian and its beautiful.

(The episode is up on the Showtime website)

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 01-16-2014, 08:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Mickey, on the other hand, seems to be struggling even more without Ian in his life. ‘Shameless’ Season 4 Premiere “Simple Pleasures” | honestreviewscorner.com
It will be interesting to see how his side of the story plays out. I have a feeling a lot of his journey will be spent separate from Ian because the word on the street is that Ian will have a whole host of his own problems.
Old 02-08-2014, 09:54 PM
Master Fan

I have been absolutely loving Mickey this season, I've always loved him but the pining for Ian is killing me. I can't wait for Ian to return. It's going to be interesting to see their interaction when they're reunited.
Old 02-09-2014, 12:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

According to Shelia Callahan (writer on the show) something is going to happen with Ian & Mickey that shippers will love in episode 8. Of course, this is Shameless which probably means it will be followed by something heart wrenching.
Old 02-16-2014, 12:33 PM
Master Fan

I'm so glad Ian is back on the show, he returned a lot sooner than I expected which is great. His personality change is crazy though, it will be interesting to see how his story line plays out the rest of the season. I can't wait for the Mickey/Ian reunion!
Old 04-20-2014, 08:29 PM
Loyal Fan

bump!
Old 04-20-2014, 08:46 PM
Elite Fan

I cant believe no one has posted in this thread at ALL this season. They have been absolutely INCREDIBLE to watch. Mickey's development is amazing and their relationship going from just fck buddies to actual real and true love is AMAZING as well.

However I am really scared for Ian. I hope that Mickey realizes that Ian's disorder is bigger than the two of them being together and helps him get the help he really needs. I know he's scared and helpless and he sees Fiona as someone who's taking Ian away form him, but honestly I'm scared for Ian's mental state next season. Though I do know that when MIckey realizes that this IS Bigger than the two of them being together, he will be there for Ian. 100%. I hope Ian's story has a more positive ending than Monica's did too.

Old 04-20-2014, 08:51 PM
Loyal Fan

I have this head-canon that Ian once mentioned to Mickey how his worst fear would be to end up in a psych ward, and that's why he reacted so strongly when Fiona suggested it
Old 04-20-2014, 08:54 PM
Elite Fan

I just think that Mickey's dad has drilled it into his head his entire life that hospitals and the police were bad places and people to deal with. To him, the hospital is like the absolute WORST place for Ian. Even if in the back of his head Mickey probably realizes that it CAN help him too. I just think Mickey's seriously misinformed about bipolar disorder and doesnt realize that its bigger than him and Ian. I think he will eventually though.

Old 04-20-2014, 09:08 PM
Loyal Fan

I agree he will eventually realize Ian needs help from a professional, the question is, will Ian WANT help? A lot of the times patients refuse help...

But what I like is that Mickey acknowledges Fiona in wanting the both of them (himself and Fiona) to take care of Ian together, at least he is not isolating Ian's family
Old 05-25-2014, 09:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

add me please! these videos are amazing

Old 10-09-2014, 11:47 PM
Elite Fan

ing this thread up because I miss these two like CRAZY.

It looks like Ian's bipolar disorder will be a huge storyline in season 5. I cant wait. Its going to be so painful, but I think Cam and Noel will kick ass at it.

Old 01-14-2015, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

this thread.
My LJ
Old 01-14-2015, 08:53 PM
Elite Fan

Thank you! I knew we had a thread here cuz I've posted in it a gazillion times. I just couldnt find it!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread