Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2009, 09:22 AM
Absolute Fan

Michael/Teyla (Stargate Atlantis) #1 - Because she was the only one who showed him compassion

Michael & Teyla appreciation thread

For the somewhat complicated relationship portrayed in the series, Stargate Atlantis.

Video by LaPrincesseNini

"I have to say this much. I really felt that it had to be -- if he wasn't in love with Teyla -- it was never really written into it, but there had to be some sort of draw that he had to her. Well that child, obviously, had a special thing about it, but even beyond that I think that at least for me, the actor, had to anchor it personally. That was my little secret."

"....I really had to play that relationship with her. When she says, 'No' he got unhinged about the whole thing, about her not coming back, then why was he so obsessed? Not only was he obsessed but the choices he made surrounding her seemed like an obsessed boyfriend to be honest. "

Connor Trinneer (Michael) quoted from Gateworld

Video by Timeinflux (double click the video to see the link)

Reasons:
Because the thought of the two of them being friends was the best thing Michael had heard all day.
Because Teyla was the only one who showed him compassion.
Because they had a connection.
Because he had plenty of opportunities to kill her and yet he didn't.
Because Michael reached across the galaxy and touched her mind.
Because their connection would only grow stronger once the baby was born. Hint! Hint!
Because he promised to look after her and the baby.
Because he always comes back for Teyla.
Because their attraction was obvious from the very beginning.

Last edited by Kristen00; 07-17-2009 at 07:18 AM
Kristen00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread