Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2014, 03:05 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade97 (View Post)
You seriously want me to die!! That hand on her cheek, that caress... It's a small gesture, but so full of meaning for what I think ❤️

Ok, you've convinced me! As soon as I will have some free time I will try to write something... I don't know if it will be soon, but I promise that as soon as I will have it, you'll be the first to know and read, so you can give me your opinion 😉👍

Just one more thing... About what "fantasy scene" do you think I should write it about? Do you have any idea or preference?
Yeah, this gesture is so intimate, so loving. And when you see how Michael is so closed off since we met him, it's huge for him to do that, and I don't even know if he realised how touchy feely he was with her in this moment. Which makes me think that he might have feelings for her but don't know it yet because he's not familiar with that kind of stuff.

You can write a fanfic where Michael is injured and goes find Becca for help.
anjelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 03:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjelia (View Post)
Yeah, this gesture is so intimate, so loving. And when you see how Michael is so closed off since we met him, it's huge for him to do that, and I don't even know if he realised how touchy feely he was with her in this moment. Which makes me think that he might have feelings for her but don't know it yet because he's not familiar with that kind of stuff.

You can write a fanfic where Michael is injured and goes find Becca for help.
Yeah, I'm going to write something about that!
I actually thought that maybe it would be simpler for me to write it in Italian and than translate it to English 😉

About Becca and Michael... I think he has feelings for her, the problem is that he just doesn't quite realize it... When HE NEEDS TO!

Ok, for me it's time to sleep now! Write you tomorrow! Good night 😘
jade97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 03:38 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Yeah, I'm going to write something about that!
I actually thought that maybe it would be simpler for me to write it in Italian and than translate it to English 😉

About Becca and Michael... I think he has feelings for her, the problem is that he just doesn't quite realize it... When HE NEEDS TO!

Ok, for me it's time to sleep now! Write you tomorrow! Good night 😘
Yes, you can do that, too.

I agree, but I also think he doesn't quite know what it's like to love or have feelings for a person, I'm sure he can guess when two people are in love just by looking how they act with each other because Michael is very observant, but he never felt those feelings before, romantic love for someone who's human. So, I think he has feelings for Becca but he just doesn't know it yet because he never felt that, so he can't properly interpret that yet.
Old 06-29-2014, 02:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Yes, you can do that, too.

I agree, but I also think he doesn't quite know what it's like to love or have feelings for a person, I'm sure he can guess when two people are in love just by looking how they act with each other because Michael is very observant, but he never felt those feelings before, romantic love for someone who's human. So, I think he has feelings for Becca but he just doesn't know it yet because he never felt that, so he can't properly interpret that yet.
I just hope that if David doesn't know about them yet and after discovers it, he doesn't use it against one if them... But knowing him, he would certainly do so!
He doesn't like Michael, and Becca neither... They will already have their problems with blondie and I don't think it will be just her... I don't want David to put himself in the middle too... 😬

But I think that if he wants to hit Becca, he would do something to Michael and if he wants to hit Michael he will hurt Becca...😱
Old 06-29-2014, 04:49 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I just hope that if David doesn't know about them yet and after discovers it, he doesn't use it against one if them... But knowing him, he would certainly do so!
He doesn't like Michael, and Becca neither... They will already have their problems with blondie and I don't think it will be just her... I don't want David to put himself in the middle too... 😬

But I think that if he wants to hit Becca, he would do something to Michael and if he wants to hit Michael he will hurt Becca...😱
Oh, that's a good speculation. I never thought David could a problem in their relationship. And it totally makes because he hates both of them, but when he said to Becca "Michael might not be a mystery to you" I thought he already knew at this point,
Old 06-29-2014, 07:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Oh, that's a good speculation. I never thought David could a problem in their relationship. And it totally makes because he hates both of them, but when he said to Becca "Michael might not be a mystery to you" I thought he already knew at this point,
I thought it too, especially seeing the way he looked at her while he was saying it... But after this, he didn't come up with anything that made me think he knew... I don't know... I think that anyway even if he tries to do something to Michael he wouldn't be too much damaged... Contrarily, if he tries to harm Becca, she's human, which means that she's much more vulnerable, especially physically... If she's hurt... She could easily suffer, and, sadly, too easily die... And that's why I so desperately need Micheal TO REALIZE, and to protect not just Alex, but also her, with every inch of himself... Because I think, no, I know that she'll be soon in danger, maybe even because of him 😬😱
Old 06-29-2014, 07:25 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I thought it too, especially seeing the way he looked at her while he was saying it... But after this, he didn't come up with anything that made me think he knew... I don't know... I think that anyway even if he tries to do something to Michael he wouldn't be too much damaged... Contrarily, if he tries to harm Becca, she's human, which means that she's much more vulnerable, especially physically... If she's hurt... She could easily suffer, and, sadly, too easily die... And that's why I so desperately need Micheal TO REALIZE, and to protect not just Alex, but also her, with every inch of himself... Because I think, no, I know that she'll be soon in danger, maybe even because of him 😬😱
Well, she'll be in danger because of him, we see this woman trying to kill her in her sleep, and she's a friend or whatever of Michael.
Old 06-30-2014, 03:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Well, she'll be in danger because of him, we see this woman trying to kill her in her sleep, and she's a friend or whatever of Michael.
I just keep having this sensation that he's understanding at least a little bit of what's happening to him with Becca... Maybe he's confused because he didn't consider himself capable of those feelings for someone who's not his Father...

But what if when he COMPLETELY gets those feelings he tries to denies them?
What if because of this they avoid each other and whoever wants to hurt her succeed because they're in a moment of distance?

I know these ideas are ALL not good, but I just can't help it... I keep thinking about everything that could go wrong...
Maybe this way I won't be too much disappointed if anything like this truly happened...
Old 06-30-2014, 04:17 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I just keep having this sensation that he's understanding at least a little bit of what's happening to him with Becca... Maybe he's confused because he didn't consider himself capable of those feelings for someone who's not his Father...

But what if when he COMPLETELY gets those feelings he tries to denies them?
What if because of this they avoid each other and whoever wants to hurt her succeed because they're in a moment of distance?

I know these ideas are ALL not good, but I just can't help it... I keep thinking about everything that could go wrong...
Maybe this way I won't be too much disappointed if anything like this truly happened...
I don't know, maybe, it's a possibility. But if they avoid each other and she gets hurt, he will never forgive himself.
Old 06-30-2014, 05:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I don't know, maybe, it's a possibility. But if they avoid each other and she gets hurt, he will never forgive himself.
Of this I'm sure... My friends say that she won't die and I hope it too... I mean, she's Michael's love interest, and I want her to be until the end of the series... I don't want her to be substituted by some random idiot, even if it may be an angel... It wouldn't be the same...
Old 06-30-2014, 06:11 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Of this I'm sure... My friends say that she won't die and I hope it too... I mean, she's Michael's love interest, and I want her to be until the end of the series... I don't want her to be substituted by some random idiot, even if it may be an angel... It wouldn't be the same...
Oh yeah, I want her to survive but not only because of Michael, but also because I love Becca's character. She seems great and interesting.

But your friends are right, they doesn't usually kill a main character who's also a main love interest during the first season, unless they are stupid.
Old 06-30-2014, 09:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Oh yeah, I want her to survive but not only because of Michael, but also because I love Becca's character. She seems great and interesting.

But your friends are right, they doesn't usually kill a main character who's also a main love interest during the first season, unless they are stupid.
I need to see more of her character!
I want her to leave people speechless because she's great... I need her to explode... I need to see people appreciate her and I need a Proud Michael !
I want him too to remain surprised by Becca!
I already think he sees her as someone special but can you imagine how good it would be for her to leave him practically invested... A human, to leave the greatest of all archangels, an bit just him, but everyone, literally at loss of words.

You've got it, A BADASS! 👍
Old 06-30-2014, 10:01 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I need to see more of her character!
I want her to leave people speechless because she's great... I need her to explode... I need to see people appreciate her and I need a Proud Michael !
I want him too to remain surprised by Becca!
I already think he sees her as someone special but can you imagine how good it would be for her to leave him practically invested... A human, to leave the greatest of all archangels, an bit just him, but everyone, literally at loss of words.

You've got it, A BADASS! 👍
I think she's already a badass, going after David on this show is basically being a badass
Old 06-30-2014, 10:36 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I think she's already a badass, going after David on this show is basically being a badass
Then I want everybody to understand she is.
I want her to be really appreciated... It would truly be a satisfaction 😉
Old 06-30-2014, 10:53 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Then I want everybody to understand she is.
I want her to be really appreciated... It would truly be a satisfaction 😉
Well, you can't appreciate what you don't see, so I hope we'll see her more.
Reply   Post New Thread