Thanks for adding me Jess.

His face in that scene was great

It is a lot to go all over the place at to post
Old 06-11-2012, 08:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Music

Hopefully we'll have one place soon.

These next three weeks are going to suck so hard.
d o w n bad
jess + tmblr | icon
Old 06-11-2012, 09:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
Thanks for adding me Jess.

His face in that scene was great

It is a lot to go all over the place at to post
I loooove your icon!
Sam Swarek Andy McNally
Old 06-11-2012, 11:19 AM
New Fan

Wait, I'm confused. I'm new to FF and I don't understand what voting to get a board means. Like, a RB board instead of a McNally/Swarek thread? Are there other RB threads I'm missing out on? Clearly I'm missing something, sorry!

SPOILER:
So maybe this isn't the right place to talk about this, but I'm freaking out about the interview I read where they said something bad happens to one of the characters and it really affects Sam. I am so afraid they're going to kill off Oliver or something! That would destroy Sam I think. And me too! I seriously get heart palpitations just thinking about it!

END SPOILER

On that note, I don't know how to do that thing where you hide the spoiler. Any help on that? Sorry for my ineptitudes. I'm perfectly able to function on the internet, I swear, I just haven't used this site before.
Old 06-11-2012, 05:00 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmbc1977 (View Post)
Wait, I'm confused. I'm new to FF and I don't understand what voting to get a board means. Like, a RB board instead of a McNally/Swarek thread? Are there other RB threads I'm missing out on? Clearly I'm missing something, sorry!

SPOILER:
So maybe this isn't the right place to talk about this, but I'm freaking out about the interview I read where they said something bad happens to one of the characters and it really affects Sam. I am so afraid they're going to kill off Oliver or something! That would destroy Sam I think. And me too! I seriously get heart palpitations just thinking about it!

END SPOILER

On that note, I don't know how to do that thing where you hide the spoiler. Any help on that? Sorry for my ineptitudes. I'm perfectly able to function on the internet, I swear, I just haven't used this site before.
I'm pretty new to myself so I don't know much about your first question.. other than RB definitely needs it's own board!

About the spoiler thingy, to do that you just put [ sp ] ''message here'' [ / sp] but without spaces

Spoiler:
Old 06-12-2012, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natasha122 (View Post)
I loooove your icon!
Thanks.

Quote:
Welcome to (Also welcome totally_wonderstruck!)

Yes, that's what we are trying to do... get a RB board where we would have all the threads in one place instead of different places (as well as many more threads and a better place to discuss the show in general). As of right now there is a thread for the show in general, this thread, and I think I saw one for Chris and Gail the other day (there are probably others, but those are the only ones I have seen.).

To vote for the board next month you will have to have more than 50 posts. If you want to read more about the
Here is the campaign thread: Rookie Blue Campaign

I hope this helps answer your question!

Spoiler:
Old 06-12-2012, 09:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

SPOILER:

END SPOILER

Welcome to FF.net!

Spoiler:
Sam Swarek Andy McNally
Old 06-14-2012, 06:21 AM
New Fan

Thanks for the information about the board/thread/etc. issue. I think I get it now. I guess I should go look for the other RB threads too! I just assumed this was the only one.

I'm so unhappy that we have to wait 3 weeks for another episode! I want one now!

I guess I'd better get posting if I want to get up to 50 posts in time to vote for a board.
Old 06-14-2012, 01:34 PM
New Fan

I just love how far they've come since season 1! They were so obviously lying about not being each others type

Is it June 28 yet? I can't take all this waiting!
Old 06-14-2012, 02:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You are welcome hmbc. And I don't think you will have a problem getting that many posts.

It feels like these weeks are going by so slow. I hate it. It needs to be the 28th already

Love it totally_wondersturck. Yeah they were so lying about that.
Old 06-14-2012, 04:06 PM
Master Fan

Funny enough I think they were both telling the truth about them not being eachother's types. I think that's part of the reason why I love them together... because they're something different than they've ever wanted before.
Sam Swarek Andy McNally
Old 06-14-2012, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ok, maybe definitely true for Sam, but I have to wonder about Andy
Either way I agree with the last part of your sentence.
Old 06-15-2012, 03:31 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natasha122 (View Post)
Funny enough I think they were both telling the truth about them not being eachother's types. I think that's part of the reason why I love them together... because they're something different than they've ever wanted before.
Now that I think about it, you could be right. I like to think they were just saying they weren't each others type but then I love your theory! They fell in love despite being so different.. hello 3x02

I was reading a great Q&A for UK fans and, while this has nothing to do with them being each others type or not, I read something so awesome! It may have been discussed here before but the question was:

Q - In S1 Andy had a fear of sleeping in strange beds we saw it repeatedly when she bailed on Luke, or just could fall a sleep but then here she is begging Sam to let her stay the night with him, has she over come her fear, or is it that now that she’s with Sam she she’s not afraid of sleeping in his bed cause it feels right.?

A - Part of the Sam and Andy dynamic is that Sam pushes Andy to overcome her fears.

Answered by Greg Nelson, Supervising Producer/Writer

I was thinking about that the other day and I love how the question was answered!
Old 06-15-2012, 07:46 AM
New Fan

This is me practicing how to use the spoiler thing to see if I get it right....

Spoiler:
Old 06-15-2012, 07:52 AM
New Fan

Yay, I figured out the spoiler thing! I feel so smart.

I didn't realize the date of the next ep is June 28. Ugh, that entire week is going to be insane for me! And that night I've got a thing for work that I'm in charge of that won't have me getting home until after 10 p.m. NOOOO!!!! I guess I'll have my husband dvr it for me. Or I could take the time to figure out how to dvr things myself....nah, I'll just have him do it. Technology and I don't really play nicely.

So I think that Andy really wasn't Sam's type at first, that she slowly got under his skin and he fell for her without even realizing it was happening because she wasn't like anyone he'd ever liked before. That's my take on it at least. On the flip side of the coin, well, I have to agree with Gail that Sam is every woman's type, so I think Andy was lying through her teeth on that one! Plus, it's obvious that he IS her type, the bad boy sort (though we know he isn't really a bad boy), which is why she had to actively and consciously make the decision to choose Luke over Sam. Anyway, that's my take on it.

Anyone else obsessed with the RB fan fiction? I have what might be an unhealthy obsession at this point....
Closed Thread   Post New Thread