Old 04-30-2011, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Great video!
My LJ
AutumnColorsღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 07:41 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Coccy* (View Post)
The first season had a lot of potential they could have filled four seasons with all that potential.

When they introduced "the royal four" they doomed the show because they could never really work with that storyline it had too many limits and inconsistencies and it was far too forced. Max, Michael and Isabel were a family and they worked great as a trio not to mention that the sibling-like relationship between the three of them was well developed from the start . When they suddenly introduced Tess she was an intrusion

I hated it when Max became the leader because suddenly he had too much responsibility on his shoulders and always got the blame for everything even though he still was a teenager. They needed to be a group. And don't let me start about destiny because the royal four had four people yet only Max was forced to follow that crap
Hi there. Can I be on the shipper list? I’ve been a fan since the show first aired and was posting on fan forum about Roswell years ago. Recently, Jax and Tara of Sons of Anarchy has brought me back because there are very few friendly places to ship that couple. And here I find the Dreamer love still going strong! I’ve shipped Max and Liz since 1999. How long have all of you been fans?

The first season was the absolute best. There was this kind of indie flick tone to it, a quiet building of suspense about the alien stuff and the M/L connection was handled sweetly.

I didn’t mind the intro of Tess and the drama she brought so much as the havoc that the Future Max episode wrought on M/L. It was Dreamer-centric but I did not like it. Liz lying to Max about Future Max and the fall-out from that and Max becoming comatose for most of the second season made the rest of the season a mixed bag of bittersweet. The Tess situation could have been resolved dramatically enough without trashing the couple.

The third season was didn’t really feel like the same show but I enjoyed enough of it and all the M/L moments – except the handgliding over the city. No, just…no. There was a lot of Isabel and while I didn’t mind her having a prominent story, hers seemed to become the dominant story.

And Alex should never have died. I’m one of those viewers who aren’t impressed with writers killing off a beloved or main character. After the thrill of that, the character is gone forever, right? Well, that’s no fun.

Truth be told – when the gang worked together to help that navy pilot find her father, I thought Roswell could go in that direction. The gang could help people. But the show got cancelled which was the threat over all three seasons. It still was one of the best shows on TV and I wish they’d do a Roswell movie.

Favorite ML moment: There are many but off the top of my head - Max's speech to Liz in the van (or were they outside) in Destiny, S1 finale.

Here are some decorations!

Wedded bliss!

And the following are honeymoon pix...

I've always loved this photo. It represents romance and vacation, two of my favorite things!
Mavonne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 09:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Mavonne - Welcome to the thread! I'll add you right now. And I absolutely adore that Jason/Shiri pics. Even after all this time, that's in my top 3 ML related photos because they look so serene and beautiful together.

Quote:
Favorite ML moment: There are many but off the top of my head - Max's speech to Liz in the van (or were they outside) in Destiny, S1 finale.
One of my favourite Dreamer moments as well. I love how emotionally charged that scene was. No matter what, ML will always be one of my OTPs.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
destroyer of worlds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 08:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~-Sarah-~ (View Post)
Mavonne - Welcome to the thread! I'll add you right now.
Yay! Thanks, Sarah! Are there any other forums you know of where the discussion of Roswell in general or Max and Liz in particular is current and active?
Mavonne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 08:33 AM
Absolute Fan

i love that last pic of them... the touching foreheads, the hands... it's perfect

Quote:
Are there any other forums you know of where the discussion of Roswell in general or Max and Liz in particular is current and active?
sure: roswell board, shiri board, jason board
that's why this thread isn't so active.. we have too many
dreamers - Fan Forum - Threads Tagged with dreamers
*Coccy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Awww I love the pictures!
My LJ
AutumnColorsღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 06:30 AM
Absolute Fan

their chemistry
*Coccy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 08:29 AM
Master Fan

They are freaking amazing !

Eye contact it
Old 09-06-2011, 09:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really liked those two.
BoneLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 11:49 AM
New Fan

everyone be sure to vote for Max/Liz in the favorite Scifi couple poll here on this board.
Thanks.
kaydance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 05:39 PM
Elite Fan

I loved these two