Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2011, 11:01 AM
Master Fan

They are perfect for each other. The entail is just a small conflict on the way there!

September needs to be here quick. I don't care that that means I need to have lessons.
Old 08-08-2011, 05:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlgreenie (View Post)
They are perfect for each other. The entail is just a small conflict on the way there!

September needs to be here quick. I don't care that that means I need to have lessons.
Yes, 18th September - hurry up!! Just over a month now...

Has anyone read the series 2 spoilers for M/M? They're quite worrying!!
Others - Snow White/Charming (OUAT), Amy/Rory (Dr Who), Arthur/Gwen (Merlin), Ron/Hermione (Harry Potter), Darcy/Elizabeth (Pride & Prejudice), John/Margaret (North and South) & Chandler/Monica (Friends).
Silver's/Laura's fanfic and LJ.
Old 08-08-2011, 06:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverduck2day (View Post)
Yes, 18th September - hurry up!! Just over a month now...

Has anyone read the series 2 spoilers for M/M? They're quite worrying!!
Really? I haven't read any spoilers, but now I might have to since I don't like being surprised (in a bad way - if they were to get married or sth like that I wouldn't mind the surprise )

BTW - Margaret/John and Darcy/Elizabeth are my two fav book couples
Old 08-08-2011, 07:45 PM
Loyal Fan

I just finished watching this series minutes ago and had to chime in. I love this couple! It's so frustrating to watch them b/c I'm dying for them to be together but at the same time, it's also the joy of it.

I love this show. Not sure I'll make it until January...so long away!

icon credit: skje
Old 08-09-2011, 03:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyC (View Post)
I just finished watching this series minutes ago and had to chime in. I love this couple! It's so frustrating to watch them b/c I'm dying for them to be together but at the same time, it's also the joy of it.

Yay welcome

These two are just amazing.
Old 08-09-2011, 05:06 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyC (View Post)

Hi Judy! Welcome to the thread. Would you like to be added to the shipper list?

I LOVE Mary and Matthew too and I agree - I'm dying for them to be together too, but there's something about the wait that makes it even more exciting!

I think we're in for a rollercoaster ride with them next series.

If anyone's interested, here's the ITV Press Pack for series 2. It does contain spoilers though...
Others - Snow White/Charming (OUAT), Amy/Rory (Dr Who), Arthur/Gwen (Merlin), Ron/Hermione (Harry Potter), Darcy/Elizabeth (Pride & Prejudice), John/Margaret (North and South) & Chandler/Monica (Friends).
Old 08-09-2011, 06:02 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the press pack. I'll have to check it out. The series is amazing with or without spoilers

BTW - God the men on this show look even more handsome in uniform. I didn't think it was possible!
Old 08-09-2011, 06:21 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Thanks for the press pack. I'll have to check it out. The series is amazing with or without spoilers

BTW - God the men on this show look even more handsome in uniform. I didn't think it was possible!
Oh yes I know! Especially Matthew! I'll have to go and hunt out some pictures to post. I made this one though:

Source is my tumblr blog - My Random Fandom Musings!
Old 08-09-2011, 08:16 AM
Master Fan

That's amazing. They are both so gorgeous and your art is amazing
Gonna have to follow your tumblr since I hardly have any Dowton stuff on my dash!
Old 08-09-2011, 05:06 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
That's amazing. They are both so gorgeous and your art is amazing
Gonna have to follow your tumblr since I hardly have any Dowton stuff on my dash!
I'm glad you liked it. I'm trying to think of more fun images I can do. You can never have too much Downton on your dash! LOL!!
Old 08-29-2011, 10:14 AM
Master Fan

Please, please add me!!!!!!

I completely fell in love with these two and exactly like Mary did fall for Matthew! I loved both characters from the beginning (eventhough Mary can get annoying at times ) and I think I loved the couple from the beginning as well but only realized watching episode 6 how much I LOVE them just like Mary did

I wanted to rewatch the scene but it isn't on youtube The guy is soo sexy, I love his voice when he wispers "Don't play that game with me" and tells her how she rejected him and then she tells him he shouldn't listen what she says

They have to end up together, and Matthew has to forgive her for Pamuck! I promise I'll hate this show if they don't

I don't really care about any other couples on the show (well, except maybe Mr Bates/Anna which I love too) not even Branson/Sybil But I'm just madly in love with them 2
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 08-29-2011, 10:23 AM
Loyal Fan

Hi Eliza

Welcome to the thread. I have now added you.

I love Mary and Matthew too, they are by far my favourite couple in the show. I've no idea what I'll do if they don't get together in series 2 either. I'm positive they will though.

In fact, a few weeks ago I wrote a list of all the reasons why I think it will be Mary/Matthew in the end. It includes some spoilers for series 2 though.

My Random Fandom Musings - Why it Will Be Mary & Matthew in the End!
Old 08-29-2011, 12:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

THESE TWO. Ugh, kids get it together!

Add me please?
Mary ♔ Francis
Old 08-29-2011, 01:03 PM
Loyal Fan

Add me? I didn't know they had a thread!
Wish me luck with it, Mary.
God knows I wish the best for you."
Old 08-29-2011, 03:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi Paper Girl and Let The Ball Drop

Welcome to the thread!

I definitely agree that these two need to just get it together already!

Can't wait for series 2, though I think we're in for a lot more angst!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top