Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2019, 05:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffy_Simba (View Post)
I'm not a J/M shipper but I come in peace to drop this info.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 04-24-2019, 05:35 PM
Master Fan

Oh wow, I read the spoiler cuts and
Spoiler:

I don't know what shipper drama has been going on but I'm glad it's apparently solved and the camps are deemed respectful now because I for sure don't recall having been anything but derided and ridiculed when I was active in the fandom. Things do seem to change when people get what they want.

Goodbye all it's been a joy.
Old 04-25-2019, 03:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

She writes about him
Old 04-25-2019, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I'm so sorry all of you.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 04-25-2019, 09:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

Spoiler:
Old 04-25-2019, 10:17 AM
Master Fan

Spoiler:

Last edited by SweetSymphony; 04-25-2019 at 10:22 AM
Old 04-25-2019, 10:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

Spoiler:
Old 04-25-2019, 11:56 AM
New Fan

I don't care more about jafael. I just wanted some Michael POV. Mateo reacted so badly to him, how is he feeling about it all? We probably will not have it and it frustrates me.
Old 04-25-2019, 12:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by siddie (View Post)
I don't care more about jafael. I just wanted some Michael POV. Mateo reacted so badly to him, how is he feeling about it all? We probably will not have it and it frustrates me.
I don't see how they are going to have this end happily with closure for fans. Poor Michael. His character deserves so much better.
Old 04-25-2019, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I found a nice gif set to cheer us up

https://michaelcorderoes.tumblr.com/post/184434859550
Old 04-25-2019, 03:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
This. It isn't even about Jafael anymore. I do not care. I want to know what is going on inside Michael's head.

At this point, he is the only reason I am watching this stupid show.
Old 04-25-2019, 03:56 PM
Absolute Fan

I'm watching the new episode right now and so far it's painful. Once again Jane is inconvenienced by Michael. Once again her marriage was just something from the past that has no relevance to her current life. Seeing her basically bend over backwords to make sure Rafael doesnt get the wrong idea is insufferable. The way Rafael is reacting is so typical and shows just how little he has grown. Showing Michael with so little backbone about the whole thing really sucks too.
Russian Doll ∫ Atypical ∫ Flash ∫ Legends of Tomorrow ∫ Schitt's Creek ∫ Sex Education ∫ Degrassi ∫ Good Trouble ∫ Jane the Virgin ∫ The Good Place ∫ You ∫ The Affair ∫ 13 Reasons Why ∫ Stranger Things ∫ Handmaid's Tale ∫ Trinkets
@ Tumblr | @ Web *Icon by Static Waves
Old 04-25-2019, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah Jane was annoying with hiding micheal like what
Old 04-25-2019, 10:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasha4god (View Post)
I'm watching the new episode right now and so far it's painful. Once again Jane is inconvenienced by Michael. Once again her marriage was just something from the past that has no relevance to her current life. Seeing her basically bend over backwords to make sure Rafael doesnt get the wrong idea is insufferable. The way Rafael is reacting is so typical and shows just how little he has grown. Showing Michael with so little backbone about the whole thing really sucks too.
I got so mad when she tried to hide Michael, then when he brought up the insurance company (which is something I forgot about; of course they'd think he committed fraud) and legitimately needed her help, she was like, "We?" as if this was such a hardship. Then telling Michael, "Later. My family is a mess," or something like that. Like hello? Michael is/was part of that family! WTF.

And don't get me started on Rafael. He's a grown man and is acting just his child, who has the excuse of being young and lacking understanding and comprehension. As I've said, how he's acting is not helping with the inevitable endgame at all. He can be sad and mad, but right now he also needs to be supportive. I thought that since he seemed to do a lot of growing in the last few seasons (from what I've read anyway) that he would react to this situation a bit differently than he did in the past, so the audience can root for him. But he's acting like he always has and all it does is showcase why I've never warmed up to him or the JR relationship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonali (View Post)
Spoiler:
I loved seeing Jane and Michael smiling at each other from across the table, and of course the book with Michael's comments . Loved the notes she wrote about him as well. It makes me sad though that we can't fully enjoy it given how this plot has gone and of course
Spoiler:

Quote:
Yes, exactly this. Would it kill them to give Michael more of a voice in all this? It's borderline pathetic writing at this point. There's no way this is going to end in a satisfying way for anyone at the rate they're going here.
Andrea ღ|Icon: madness
Old 04-26-2019, 04:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I did feel raf had matured but he's having his worse qualities of s1 and s2. Yeah I really wish they gave micheal a voice
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top