Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2016, 07:38 AM
Master Fan

Yeah I can imagine it not being over the top for many reasons, one of them being that sex isn't really the focus of the show. Besides, one's first time not going as planned is a legit thing on tv (although JTV usually doesn't go for such things)
Old 06-25-2016, 09:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

oh yes, really hope it will be in their new home and be very romantic. Jane deserves that
Old 06-26-2016, 08:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
I think they are going to be in their new home, the doctors have given them the ok. Jane drops Mateo off with her family or with Rafael. And they make it romantic in their own way and it's not over the top, but it's not rushed through either.
This is how I see it happening too . Not over the top, but just as sweet and romantic as it should be.

I also would like some cute pillow talk .
Andrea ღ|Icon: mine
Old 06-27-2016, 11:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I think they are going to be in their new home, the doctors have given them the ok. Jane drops Mateo off with her family or with Rafael. And they make it romantic in their own way and it's not over the top, but it's not rushed through either.
hey guys! that's exactly how I see it as well! Like it's going to be when we won't be expecting it but also at the same time we could see it coming. After he's healed and its just the two of them (in their new house ). It would be so simple, so beautiful and just them you know? I would actually cry lol
Old 06-27-2016, 02:09 PM
Master Fan

Has anyone here seen the show Chuck?

Anyway, Chuck is planning on purposing to his girlfriend Sarah. And he wants to go the big romantic route because Chuck is a dreamer and a romantic just like Jane. But things keep going wrong and every time he tries to purpose it just falls apart. He talks to their friend Casey, who basically tells him he's over thinking it and all he needs is Sarah, that everything is else is nonsense and it's just the two of them.

So the episodes end with Chuck getting down on one knee in front of Sarah in a hospital hallway because his sister has just given birth. We don't hear what is being said, but you can see the love and the happiness when she says yes.

I think that's going to happen. I think the doctor will give them the go ahead and the entire episode something will go wrong to stop them from completing the act in a very (cliche) romantic way. A comedy of errors if you will, like work, family, Mateo, etc. And then the last bit of the episode, they suddenly find themselves with time alone. And they talk and laugh and kiss and they just let go and it happens naturally. And then the next episode cuts to them being happy and afterglow and just enjoying finally being together.
Old 06-27-2016, 08:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think the doctor will give them the go ahead and the entire episode something will go wrong to stop them from completing the act in a very (cliche) romantic way. A comedy of errors if you will, like work, family, Mateo, etc. And then the last bit of the episode, they suddenly find themselves with time alone. And they talk and laugh and kiss and they just let go and it happens naturally. And then the next episode cuts to them being happy and afterglow and just enjoying finally being together.
Yes . This is how I hope it happens.
Old 06-28-2016, 05:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think that's going to happen. I think the doctor will give them the go ahead and the entire episode something will go wrong to stop them from completing the act in a very (cliche) romantic way. A comedy of errors if you will, like work, family, Mateo, etc. And then the last bit of the episode, they suddenly find themselves with time alone. And they talk and laugh and kiss and they just let go and it happens naturally. And then the next episode cuts to them being happy and afterglow and just enjoying finally being together.
Okay give me this please and thank you
Old 06-28-2016, 08:12 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I think the doctor will give them the go ahead and the entire episode something will go wrong to stop them from completing the act in a very (cliche) romantic way. A comedy of errors if you will, like work, family, Mateo, etc. And then the last bit of the episode, they suddenly find themselves with time alone. And they talk and laugh and kiss and they just let go and it happens naturally. And then the next episode cuts to them being happy and afterglow and just enjoying finally being together.
this would be absolutely PERFECT

Old 07-03-2016, 02:39 PM
Elite Fan

Season 2 is now on Netflix!! It was added early, along with Crazy Ex-Girlfriend.
Old 07-03-2016, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtneybangelcakes (View Post)
Season 2 is now on Netflix!! It was added early, along with Crazy Ex-Girlfriend.
Omg yesssss
Old 07-04-2016, 01:57 AM
Elite Fan

I like this show. It's good. I have a question because I'm a little confused.. Jane and Michael is the main couple or the main is Jane and Rafael?
Old 07-04-2016, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

^I don't think there's a main couple, I think Jane is just the main character.
Old 07-04-2016, 05:54 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio Gio (View Post)
I like this show. It's good. I have a question because I'm a little confused.. Jane and Michael is the main couple or the main is Jane and Rafael?
It's kind of a 50/50 split if you ask me, or at least it was. Getting married kind of put's Jane and Michael in the forefront. But also agree the show really centers around Jane.

Oh man, I wish I had Netflix US! I don't think it will come on Netflix Canada because I believe Shomi has exclusivity rights.
Russian Doll ∫ Atypical ∫ Flash ∫ Legends of Tomorrow ∫ Schitt's Creek ∫ Sex Education ∫ Degrassi ∫ Good Trouble ∫ Jane the Virgin ∫ The Good Place ∫ You ∫ The Affair ∫ 13 Reasons Why ∫ Stranger Things ∫ Handmaid's Tale ∫ Trinkets
@ Tumblr | @ Web *Icon by Static Waves
Old 07-04-2016, 08:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio Gio (View Post)
It depends on who you ask . From the way Jane and Michael have seemed to be written and treated so far, even when thinking back to season 1, it seems they have the edge over JR in that JM have the feel of being the show's main couple. JR's romantic story seemed to fade over time, while JM only strengthened.

But I agree also that the show really does just center on Jane. There's no real emphasis on a main couple because Jane being with Michael is only one part of her story. There are so many other elements to it like family, school and career that need to be explored. I'm thinking this is why they had Jane definitively choose Michael and marry him at the end of this past season. When it's time for other shows to end, one of the biggest parts of the ending is if the main couple will end up together. A lot of the time, it's what the audience mostly cares about above everything else going on (and I think we've all been guilty of this, I have anyway ). Here, they hopefully shouldn't have that concern because it's been taken care of already. We just now have to see the rest of Jane's life come together and that will be the true payoff to the audience when the show ends. Her romantic life is just a small part of that and why I feel there's no real definitive main couple. But of course this is just my opinion. Depending on which sections of this fandom you visit, you'll get other answers .
Old 07-05-2016, 12:09 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for your answers
Closed Thread   Post New Thread