Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-30-2006, 11:22 AM
Master Fan

Mal/Inara (Firefly): Because there are some people you just keep coming back to

Uhm, couldn't believe that no one had started a thread for this awesome-tastic couple so I decided to! Spread the Mal/Inara love everyone!
Old 10-30-2006, 06:12 PM
Elite Fan

I love Mal/Inara. They had this great chemistry and sexual tension. Im so that they never really got together.
Old 07-20-2008, 07:12 PM
Master Fan

Wow, I started this thread so long ago (I also dont quite get why I used this title)
Old 07-27-2011, 11:19 AM
Master Fan

This thread needs a I loved this couple!
Old 07-27-2011, 11:31 AM
Master Fan

There are so, so, SO many stories I regret Joss not being able to tell in the Serenifly 'verse. Mal/Inara is probably the biggest.

At least the movie had some resolution for some of the stories, and he let Mal & Inara close on a very hopeful note. "Good answer", and that look that passed between them.

‘If I fall and die, it will still have been worth it,’ she had thought.
IceKat055 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 10:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Music

Gosh, I love these two. I'm sad that they never got the chance to actually be together.
d o w n bad
jess + tmblr | icon
fictitious ways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 05:46 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceKat055 (View Post)
There are so, so, SO many stories I regret Joss not being able to tell in the Serenifly 'verse. Mal/Inara is probably the biggest.

At least the movie had some resolution for some of the stories, and he let Mal & Inara close on a very hopeful note. "Good answer", and that look that passed between them.
Can you believe I’m only just now getting into this show? I’ve seen four episodes so far. But there seems to be no point in watching anymore because now I know that the storylines do not get resolved. I can’t stand that! And of all the plotlines, I was most interested in Mal and Inara so I guess I need to see the movie if there’s some hint that they’ll end up together. The only other recourse is fanfic I guess.

The show in general was really good. It was an interesting world that Whedon created. I just don’t know where I was when this was on the air ten years ago! Was Firefly not widely advertised? Because I don’t remember ever hearing or seeing much about it. It's amazing to me that all these silly reality shows stay on forever but an awesome show like Firefly doesn''t even get through one season. Why???
Mavonne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 05:53 PM
Extreme Fan

Yes! Love these two!

Agreed, it's one of the greatest injustices of history that Firefly never got a second season. For the record, it was completely screwed over by the network. They showed episodes out of order, gave the show little-to-no advertising, moved the timeslot around and often pulled it to show sports instead. Oh, and they showed it in the Friday night death-slot.
The_Void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 05:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Wow. It sounds like Firefly's network was trying to kill it. There might have been all kinds of "politics" behind those shenanigans. You don't treat a show like that if you want it to succeed. Was someone jealous of Joss Whedon or something? Oh well...
Old 12-24-2011, 05:53 AM
Extreme Fan

Yeah, it really was like someone at Fox wanted it to fail. It's awful really.

But the show's definitely worth watching the whole way through anyway. Even with just 14 episodes and a movie, it is still one of my favourite shows of all time.
The_Void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 11:32 AM
Extreme Fan

I returned to say that I finished the series and saw Serenity too. I'm left wanting more - much much more.

Old 09-23-2012, 02:26 PM
Master Fan

Oh yay forgot about this thread- these two rock. so much angst and chemistry!
Old 09-23-2012, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I miss them. I wish they would have had a 2nd season of Firefly. I watch the series and movie all the time.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
KeepThisaSecret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 05:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'm left wanting more - much much more.
Same. But I console myself with the fact that Joss didn't have the time to ruin them, lol.

Also I like to think eventually they got togther. They were obviously meant to be and that smile at the end of Serenity was very promising.

Still I wish we had at least gotten a proper kiss
Old 09-24-2012, 06:01 AM
Master Fan

that's true. Joss did like to screw over ships a lot!

But still these two had so much potential for more!