Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2009, 10:16 PM
New Fan

Lurker comment

I'm a lurker and have been for almost a year - Love all the blogs & pictures you all put on this site - I saw a special spark on the night they did the V. waltz and knew then & there something was happening for them - the way she touched his face and looked at him. It turns out that it started the day before. I saw Derek on season 5 and loved him dancing with Jennie. But when he danced with Shannon, the romantic in me took over and I wanted them to end up together. I especially like Shannon because of all the work she does for animals and other charities. Her Africa special last summer brought tears to my eyes. I loved them dancing together and still watch their dances on You-Tube.

lafan: If you do send PM's to member about the vacation dinner and pictures, I just wanted to ask you to put me on the PM list. I don't want to miss out because it makes me happy when I see them happy!!!

P.S. - All of you who contribute to this site are amazing and I don't know how you find all of this stuff - but it is appreciated by a lot more people than you know. I am one of those people and I thank you for your dedication to this site.
Old 06-04-2009, 10:31 PM
New Fan

Update

This reply has been reposted on the Shannon/Derek #57 Forum - it was accidentally set up as new thread. Just ignore this thread.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread