Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2015, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yesterday Lane had her baby shower so we got a nice moment with L&L talking outside, Lorelai looked a little sad when Luke told her about the boat and moving on. Anyone else hope they took a nice summer boat trip after getting back together?
lancer1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 01:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quickly moving on to Mia's wedding, in which we got no L&L interaction and I've always wondered why didn't Luke go. They were close and I can just imagine Luke turning up without Lorelai knowing and Mia trying to fix things between L&L.

Last edited by lancer1993; 10-09-2015 at 03:30 AM
Old 10-09-2015, 03:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Finally some good L&L time, first we have the Hay Bale maze talk. Always felt like it was too one sided with Luke doing most of the apologizing to Lorelai for his actions. It was nice to hear Lorelai admit she was wrong going to Chris.

Next we have Luke helping Lorelai pick out a new car, so good to see them 'fight' again and Luke going out of his way to find the new engine to fix the Jeep. I know its crazy but I kind of agree with Lorelai. Last year my 20yo car died, had it since new and it would cost more to fix than it was worth. Now while I got something newer I kept the old one and still in the process of fixing it myself.

Never got how Lorelai killed her Jeep, and I'm sure Luke (or Gypsy) could have found a complete engine at a wreckers to use in her Jeep for less than buying a whole other one to rip it out of.
Old 10-14-2015, 02:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

And were down to the final 3, been busy this week so here goes.

Lorelai, Lorelai - Of course Lorelai singing the song to Rory, which then switches to Luke is the screen we all remember from this ep but we have Lorelai not knowing how she should respond to Luke putting his old blue cap back on. Of course near the end we find out its because he lost the black one but he decided to keep wearing the one Lorelai gave him many years before. And then there is Logan and him asking Lorelai's permission to marry Rory.

Unto the Breach - Rory graduating, still annoyed me Luke wasn't there. We know he probably deserves to be there more than Chris, but I understand why it happened. Really hate public proposals, you never know what the other person will say so unless you're 100% sure of the response they its best not to have and audiance.

Bon Voyage - And the final and of course Lorelai is 'over' Luke, sure. And yes he shows her how he feels in a very Luke way by organising the surprise Bon Voyage party and not wanting Lorelai to find out, finally Sookie comes through. Where was she 12 months earlier when Lorelai was hurting to tell Luke to snap out of it? The kiss was a little awkward and I always picture her parents driving by and seeing them.

The final season was a good way to end the show. Would have been better with something more between L&L, maybe a touch or something to confirm what we all know they they are gonna work things out and be a couple again.

Tomorrow here they are back to the pilot, not sure if I'll watch it all over again like I did this time around but will catch it when I have the time.
Old 12-26-2015, 03:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really loved when they danced together.

My LJ
AutumnColorsღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 12:15 PM
Master Fan

He looks so cute the way he is admiring her beauty.
*Felicity*
LostShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2015, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Luke can waltz!!!!!

I love when she says that to Rory.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
BleedingBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Me too that was really cute.
My LJ
Old 08-09-2016, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Love this scene.
My LJ
Old 08-19-2016, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Me too

Leigh Tumblr
BlondieLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 05:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Yay! Here's the thread I was looking for! This is my couple, I absolutely adore them!

Talula78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Really cute wallpaper!

I liked that scene too. He didn't even let her finish.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 10-14-2016, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Been rewatching this series, and they were the best!!

Add me please!
Old 10-14-2016, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They had the best built up relationship on the show. I was rooting for them the whole time and so glad it happened.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 10-14-2016, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree they sure did.

My LJ
Reply   Post New Thread